The Ingham Family #34 Stop trying to make Rolo happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That title and the faces he makes the girls do. So disgusting. He knows what he’s doing

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Holy cow these threads move fast! I can't keep up!
I just can't with the title of today's vlog. They're trolling us with the titles meant to attract pedophiles, aren't they? "7 Year Old Cream Pies Family Member"? Dafuq?

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Just when you thought Chris couldn't be any more disgusting, BOOM there it is.

I've reported the vlog. He really doesn't give a shiny shite what perverts he drags in from the gutter as long as it gets the views.

bleeping dirtbag, he knows the double meaning involved. Sarah is a scummy mummy for letting him put up a title like that, bleeping enabler.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Like I know that’s obviously the kids foot or hand ..but as a photographer I would totally be taking that shot from another angle .. because seriously nobody needs what looks like a raging boner in a newborn shoot
I would demand a refund if I’d paid for that photo. Any professional photographer worth their salt would have made it look more premium, added colour variation and got rid of the cheapo T-shirt’s. Plus Creepys hand looks out of proportion and Lazy’s top is doing her no favours at all. The way Jace is cocooned up into a walnut shape is plain weird. I’d never have that on display, not even in the downstairs loo 🚽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Wouldn't suprise me if he has a little group of Pervy friends that he does these titles/thumbnails for.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Family member gets cream pied - hope it wasn’t one of lazies or she will be seacroft mad

Reactions: 4
It would probably be better if you @youtube on twitter and air your grievances with the vlog title. They may actually do something.

Reactions: 16
Reported it too. I seriously cannot believe this, totally vile!!! Hopefully Youtube will listen now! 🤢😥

I reported it as child abuse. Annoying that you can't pick more than one because I think it falls under both.
I went back in and reported it again, under child abuse! It’s disgusting 🤮

Reactions: 5
The title today gave me shudders. Dirty bleeping noncey bastard. Also, our esmes little face made me feel sad. She's forever in iddy biddy viles shadow. Sorry I know its mean but I'm really not a fan of that kid at all!! Also, what kind of idea of fun is playing a "guess my dad's favourite food" game. duck me. They are skint scabby and stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Speechless. Why aren’t the other family members stepping in to protect those children? They must all know this is not right?

Reactions: 14

I'm sorry but what a horrible picture of Jason. He's getting more like his dad every day, such a shame ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I just saw the title of today's vlog and thought, I have to go straight to Tattle... that's disgraceful! :sick: Those are your daughters FFS

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.