The Ingham Family #34 Stop trying to make Rolo happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No but he could report his child abducted if he wanted to be a dick and it would be up to her to prove that she had tried to get any necessary permissions
I would pay to see that lmao 😂
Didnt they nearly have to cancel a holiday a year or so ago and Chris said it was something to do with Isabelle and he'd explain later but never did. They got it all sorted in the end.

Reactions: 6
Omg that’s fucked up .. potatoes in milkshakes, who even thought that could be a thing???!!!
Yes, it is indeed a thing! One of my colleagues does it and tries to justify it saying that it's not that different to dipping chips in creamy mayo. Er...I think you'll find it is a very lot different - since when has anyone in the history of fast food ever felt compelled to dip chips in sugary strawberry flavoured mayonnaise, I ask you? (Sorry - I know it's off topic but it needs to be said! Strawberry....vanilla....chocolate....banana.....just all kinds of wrong!)

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Didnt they nearly have to cancel a holiday a year or so ago and Chris said it was something to do with Isabelle and he'd explain later but never did. They got it all sorted in the end.
It was her Isabelle’s esta. Her dad has done a new one and Sarah didn’t have the reference number

Reactions: 6
"I probably wouldn't be alive"
So she is saying she would have killed herself if she never met Chris? bleeping hell that seems quite a brutal thing to say, I hope Isabelle doesn't see that. I mean it's sad if being a single parent made her suicidal but I dunno how he of all people saved her...
It might have meant she would have been homeless and eventually died, rather than kill herself as a single parent?

Reactions: 5
It might have meant she would have been homeless and eventually died, rather than kill herself as a single parent?
Or starved to death because hauling her own arse to the supermarket was an insurmountable task unless a bargain jumper was on offer

No but he could report his child abducted if he wanted to be a dick and it would be up to her to prove that she had tried to get any necessary permissions
How much do you think needs tipping in to make that happen 😛😂 I’m down to donate

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Police wouldn’t do anything - only time they would show interest is if he had a residency order which he doesn’t. Believe me I’m speaking from experience. The only real way he could try and prevent her taking Isabel out of the country would be to obtain a prohibitive steps order which he wouldn’t get unless there was a real “flight” risk. He would be wasting his money and would p off the judge. And lets face it her dad doesn’t seem very bothered about what happens to her anyway.

Reactions: 2
Omg that’s fucked up .. potatoes in milkshakes, who even thought that could be a thing???!!!

Sure he’s not rolling a blunt? He is wearing reindeer’s across his tits. She needs to take barbies my first mink back to bmw and get a real car while she’s at it. Something pathetic like a Range Rover evoque or I can recommend an X5 piece of German tit like I’ve got and won’t drive .. that’s is more her try hard kinda style
McDonald's fries dipped in Mcflurry 😍 Don't knock it till you've tried it 😉

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Not watched their vlogs in a while. Just caught up on here. Didn't find it necessary for Lazy to air Isabelle's dirty laundry on her Instagram stories, regarding her bio dad.

Lazy tagged Nikki in an insta story the other day, so had a quick look at her insta... "Nikki something offical" - yes, Offical - not official... I laughed too.

It's just filled with quotes about haters etc.

Hi Nikki! 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It seems they've turned the bit off on Facebook where you can leave them messages.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Re:Hash brown gate!
If I had to make an educated guess based on how angelic and selfless our lovely iddy biddy is, I would say that Sarah had 2 hash browns and Iddy biddy had a complete crisis over it. Our wonderful mother of the year bargained with her and said she could have one of her hash browns in return for half of her milk shake. Hence the chocolate on her ugl.. I mean lovely mug.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Are you sure he's rolling a cigarette? That last pic looks like Creepy, king of wholesome, family-friendly content, is talking about "Little Creepy". (And bearing in mind his tendency to lie and exaggerate about....well...just about everything....let's just be generous and call it 2 inches at best!)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Our wonderful mother of the year bargained with her and said she could have one of her hash browns in return for half of her milk shake. Hence the chocolate on her ugl.. I mean lovely mug.
Was it wrong of me to be a little bit gutted when her latest lip crust turned out to be nothing more than chocolatey sprinkles residue from the leftover milkshake she'd wolfed down?! Nikki didn't even notice that Lazy had formed another scab, she's that used to seeing her mate's cruddy gob served up en croute. Poor Lazy. With besties like that, who needs enemies?!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I sometimes dip McDonalds fries in milkshake if I have that with my meal.

I found this old video about emos.

I miss my emo years. I am a little bit emo in my 30s, I wear my black framed glasses still but everything has gone... because you know, I GREW UP CHRIS!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It kinda depends if Isabelle’s dad is on the birth certificate If he is then he also has parental responsibility, so he could cause tit
In any normal persons situation they would just go and if the dad is a no show then he’d never know as he’s not around anyways ,
They advertise and show off with their trips ,
Maybe they went to court and got permission or something no judge would stop a kid having a holiday when there is no risk of abduction, but there was problems before with the ex .

Ps I don’t have kids and I’m certainly no expert apart from google law sites 😂😂

Last edited:
What Sarah said really made me rethink my stance on her fathers side of the family. I did believe he was at fault for not doing everything possible to get her to come back but as another poster said she is of the age to decide where so wants to go. It just seems so strange that she isn't going over there by choice as she used to really enjoy it, maybe it's manipulative Sarah that is pressuring her not to. I wish we knew the father's side of things...

Reactions: 5
Remember when lazy used to go to Morrison’s for her cous cous and green juice - bet it killed her having to fake been healthy ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.