The Ingham Family #34 Stop trying to make Rolo happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tea room where she went is about a ten min walk from her house, seriously! 🤣
What??? But such exotic fine fayre and the foreign drinks that she couldn't pronounce. I assumed that they'd ventured miles! ;)

Reactions: 7
- We have our baby on the back seat of our car.... We also have a mirror so we can see him 🤷‍♀️ Mirror cost less than £10 on amazon.

- I don’t drive myself and my husband is out 7-7 weekdays working so.... I walk or take the bus.... Baby in the pushchair and I’m 33 weeks pregnant. It takes me an hour each way to get to my hospital appointments (every two weeks) and I’m always on time (something they never were)

- I do sort of want that dome thing they have 😂😂 Although I’m worried my 1 year old will squash the new baby 🙈

- I have yellowy teeth and I’ve never ever smoked, I think some people are just unlucky

- Dud Isla have a hash brown with her jam sandwich? Is that normal? 😂😂

Reactions: 19
I forgot to look at the link someone posted earlier, I just found it in my bookmarks.

These people are cracking me up with their comments and I'm only on page 2

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Did Isla have a hash brown? I only noticed the one Lazy had served up with her "posh" fish finger sandwich.

I hope they're not those freaky weirdass people that dip fries and other potato-based products in milkshake (how is that even a thing?) Please tell me the hash brown went into the fish finger sarnie and nowhere else!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
- We have our baby on the back seat of our car.... We also have a mirror so we can see him 🤷‍♀️ Mirror cost less than £10 on amazon.

- I don’t drive myself and my husband is out 7-7 weekdays working so.... I walk or take the bus.... Baby in the pushchair and I’m 33 weeks pregnant. It takes me an hour each way to get to my hospital appointments (every two weeks) and I’m always on time (something they never were)

- I do sort of want that dome thing they have 😂😂 Although I’m worried my 1 year old will squash the new baby 🙈

- I have yellowy teeth and I’ve never ever smoked, I think some people are just unlucky

No I knew I’d seen it somewhere if u Google Chris Ingham smoking cigarettes this comes up
Pasted from an old guru gossip comment so not my genius all credit to the original poster

She also said in a Q an A that neither of them have ever smoked yet in their last DLP vlog you can see him rolling a cigarette when they're eating in Annette's diner, and you can see him trying to hide smoking in the background in a few other occasions. He 'pops back to the car' for forgotten items far too often to be likely. As an ex-smoker, I know the signs

Reactions: 10
Both Sarah and Isla had a hash brown looking thing on their plate.

As Izzy needs a new passport will she have to contact her bio Dad to get him to sign anything? I don't really know how passports work for kids so just curious :)

Reactions: 5

A great team effort, everyone! Spot the real Chris and win a pack of Rolos!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Is the reason behind Rolo that even though Creepy already has a son, allegedly, he has ‘given’ Sarah his last one? Or that this is his last child and it proves to Sarah how much he loves her,enough to give his last Rolo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Image quality isn't great on these but it's their camera quality. I didn't realise he smoked either, went to the DLP vlog mentioned above and found the section where he's rolling a fag.
When you see it in real time you can see it's a cigarette (might not be clear on these photos) then he holds his hand over it, to hide it!
They always have been trying to be something they aren't. As my mum would say, you can't polish a turd!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I didn’t go to get my youngest two registered. I don’t really see it as a big deal tbh, it’s just a form in my eyes.
I think my mum wishes they had gone together but she couldn’t get out of bed. My dad registered me and spelt my name wrong (I’m named after my godmother but the spelling is different). Poor mum was so upset 😂.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
View attachment 14112
Ignoring his greasy af hair. Look at the creases on the t shirt it must have just came out of the matalan packet 😂😂😂

Ps Esme looks beautiful 🥰
I think the editing is done really poorly - none of them look like themselves, obviously they are recognisable but when I look closely at their faces they just look a bit off. The array of white, offwhite, beige clothing and background is bizzare too. Black background, white clothes or the other way around would have looked better imo...!
The tea room where she went is about a ten min walk from her house, seriously! 🤣
She seemed to forget whilst she was pregnant that pregnant does not mean ill and that theme just seems to be continuing. I tried to walk to take the double buggy to pick my eldest daughter up from school when the youngest was a week old (there's only 11 months between my youngest and both were c section babies) and that was a bloody struggle but you have to just keep plodding on. I know depression has been mentioned and I do think thats a bit extreme in Sarah's case but it just seems a far cry from when she hurt her arm when they took the kids away at Christmas and she powered on really well and now... its like two different people?

Reactions: 1
Both Sarah and Isla had a hash brown looking thing on their plate.

As Izzy needs a new passport will she have to contact her bio Dad to get him to sign anything? I don't really know how passports work for kids so just curious :)
No Sarah can get her passport especially if she puts no contact or I have no relevant info on that section,(Sarah would have zero shame lying) but they definitely need a parental consent letter off the other parent when leaving the country,
Sarah could get a court order most judges favour the child taking a holiday as it’s in their best interests, unless there is a risk that a parent won’t bring their child back home,
So her ex could be awkward and make waves ,
some parents have a generic letter from their ex stating that they have no problem at any time and they have no issues when their ex wants to take their child on holiday to save having to do a letter every trip , they add their passport number and phone numbers.
I know all this as I did research last year for a lovely friend with a crappy sperm donor dad lol

Reactions: 4
I hope they're not those freaky weirdass people that dip fries and other potato-based products in milkshake (how is that even a thing?) Please tell me the hash brown went into the fish finger sarnie and nowhere else!
Omg that’s fucked up .. potatoes in milkshakes, who even thought that could be a thing???!!!

Sure he’s not rolling a blunt? He is wearing reindeer’s across his tits. She needs to take barbies my first mink back to bmw and get a real car while she’s at it. Something pathetic like a Range Rover evoque or I can recommend an X5 piece of German tit like I’ve got and won’t drive .. that’s is more her try hard kinda style

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
No Sarah can get her passport especially if she puts no contact or I have no relevant info on that section,(Sarah would have zero shame lying) but they definitely need a parental consent letter off the other parent when leaving the country,
Sarah could get a court order most judges favour the child taking a holiday as it’s in their best interests, unless there is a risk that a parent won’t bring their child back home,
So her ex could be awkward and make waves ,
some parents have a generic letter from their ex stating that they have no problem at any time and they have no issues when their ex wants to take their child on holiday to save having to do a letter every trip , they add their passport number and phone numbers.
I know all this as I did research last year for a lovely friend with a crappy sperm donor dad lol
I’ve never asked my child’s father for permission to go on holiday - you don’t need to if it’s for less than 28 days.

I never told him about passport application either.

He (my child’s father) would have an issue if he wanted to go abroad with her though unless he had her passport and birth certificate as they don’t have the same surname.

Reactions: 3
I’ve never asked my child’s father for permission to go on holiday - you don’t need to if it’s for less than 28 days.

He (my child’s father) would have an issue if he wanted to go abroad with her though unless he had her passport and birth certificate as they don’t have the same surname.
I’ve never had it either, or a consent letter. We have different names so I always take birth/marriage certificates with me, just incase!

Reactions: 1

You can take a child abroad for 28 days without getting permission if a child arrangement order says the child must live with you, unless a court order says you can’t.

I doubt the inghams have any such order as they weren’t married ,
I’m sure in most cases people just go but with Sarah she is bragging about her holidays so her ex would know they’re going and he could make waves .

You can take a child abroad for 28 days without getting permission if a child arrangement order says the child must live with you, unless a court order says you can’t.

I doubt the inghams have any such order as they weren’t married ,
I’m sure in most cases people just go but with Sarah she is bragging about her holidays so her ex would know they’re going and he could make waves .
He couldn’t stop her.

That looks like an answer board from the TV quiz show Pointless!

F*ck knows what the question would be but the real rancid Mingham would definitely be a pointless answer (not just because he's an obscure no-mark at the best of times but also because none of those pics show him in his trademark beanie!)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.