The Ingham Family #34 Stop trying to make Rolo happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah's not been out with Jace because the mini has an airbag in the front and she can't be arsed to take it to the BMW garage to be removed.

I guess she's forgotten the super surprise best present ever - the Land Rover that Chris bought her.

That family are so full of tit.
Why doesn’t she push the seat forwards and put the car seat in the back? That’s what I have to do with my baby as I have a 3 door car.

Reactions: 6
Why doesn’t she push the seat forwards and put the car seat in the back? That’s what I have to do with my baby as I have a 3 door car.
She said she’s not comfortable having him in the back while she’s up front. or something.
Weird.

If it bothers her that much why can’t creepy drive somewhere and Sarah sit in the back with Jace & Isla?

Oh wait. He’s busy skating.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
She said she’s not comfortable having him in the back while she’s up front. or something.
Weird.

If it bothers her that much why can’t creepy drive somewhere and Sarah sit in the back with Jace & Isla?

What would she do if she lived in the real world and her husband actually worked for a living, and she had no choice but to go out and do school runs etc!
The woman is absolutely vile and beyond lazy!! Some people don’t even have the luxury of a car!! She just can’t be arsed to get her fat arse out of the house, that sofa must have a huge Sarah shaped arse hole on it!! Any excuse to not go out and do anything!!

Reactions: 21
What would she do if she lived in the real world and her husband actually worked for a living, and she had no choice but to go out and do school runs etc!
The woman is absolutely vile and beyond lazy!! Some people don’t even have the luxury of a car!! She just can’t be arsed to get her fat arse out of the house, that sofa must have a huge Sarah shaped arse hole on it!! Any excuse to not go out and do anything!!
It’s insecurity, that’s what it is.

Reactions: 1
Weird.

Not sure why it would bother her...its not as if she pays much attention to what Jace wants even when he's right in front of her.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Oh my God is chris watching BGT? 3 months and they can blade like that?
YES 😂😂😂 25 years and creepy still fails 9/10 doing his one trick.

What’s the betting he tries to get Sarah into skating so he can try and recreate that act 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
YES 😂😂😂 25 years and creepy still fails 9/10 doing his one trick.

What’s the betting he tries to get Sarah into skating so he can try and recreate that act 😏
YESSSSSS!!!

It'd be uncanny - that girl (as nice as she was) even had an annoying laugh just like our Lazy does! Just one obvious obstacle though (aside from their lack of blading prowess) - they'd have to actually touch and trust each other to do that kind of act but I could actually imagine Creepy woohooooing like a goodun as he span Lazy around doing the headbanger, her ratty tresses sweeping the floor a very lot. Shame they're not really a sporty family, eh?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
If u look at their 2015 Florida vlog day eleven universal studios at 6.48 in simpsons land he’s there necking down a duff beer quite openly thought he was tea total 🙄🙄 bit like his smoking lmao

Reactions: 8
I’m in no way defending Lazy, we all know she is selfish and has displayed a very nasty and ignorant attitude to many things... HOWEVER, THIS is a very sad and dangerous mind frame. I suspect Creepy has this ingrained in her mind and could add to why (as well as having to do things for herself) she didn’t leave him when the “no situation” happened.

View attachment 14099
I didn't read it as suicide at all.

We all know Lazys grasp of the English language is lacking.

I think she meant she wouldn't have survived without Chris because he was the one working and providing a roof over her head.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.