The Ingham Family #34 Stop trying to make Rolo happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris: “I can’t show you Esmé because she’s in uniform...”
We see Esmé in her uniform throughout the rest of the vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why oh why do the ifam send them so many gifts? Surely the Inghams have more cash to splash than their average pre teen fan? They should really be embarrassed accepting gifts from children, probably bought with pocket money or even their birthday money.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
You can see Chris pause as he kneels down and sees some talc spill out.
If I shower at night, I generally don’t put back on the clothes I’ve been wearing all day... especially not socks. Each to their own, but I have a hunch - just a little one - that this might have been staged. #OMGno #youcantbeserious

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I don’t tend to comment on the girls, but god, how annoying was Isla, butting in when Esme and Sarah we’re discussing a sleepover for esmes birthday 😡
I really find her hard to like or watch. Unfortunately she’s the product of her environment.

Reactions: 12
So I see they've done the hairdryer prank again. It's obviously very staged though
Isabelle is such an actress. You’d think she would refuse to get involved in stupid tit like this. As for Chris pretending not to see the talc that fell out of the hairdryer and onto his black jeans, he must think his viewers are mugs.

Reactions: 10
bleeping neanderthals. What part of this wasn't a fkin good idea when they did it to Esme do they not understand?
And why is Jace wearing a hat and a thick cardiin the house? He is going to over heat

Reactions: 9
They're complete morons. Only skipped to that part and are we expected to believe that Chris didn't see all that talc pour out? They're really struggling for content
I think their content went into a real decline after Australia - their daily vlogs are so boring I struggle to see how anyone watching it can think this is a family living their best (inspirational) life! IMO instead of spending her morning watching This Morning (as she said yesterday) she should be spending that time researching what’s popular on YT with family channels. They should plan out their vlogging week - stop the mundane going to Morrison’s / the park rubbish. They could do challenges / pranks / hauls or whatever is popular with other channels and film half a dozen over a weekend and then let the kids have their week days free from performing and private...

OMG 10:10 in that video. I'd expect someone to be called gorgeous in a relationship, not a step-daughter in my opinion.

BXShvCp.png
The fact he signed it 'Daddy' when she nearly always calls him 'Dad' doesn't sit right either, especially with his history 😷

He put his socks back on after his shower. WHO DOES THAT
Given his attachment to that bleeping beanie, him doing that is hardly surprising. In fact, his relationship with that hat is closer than with any member of his family. It must smell like cat piss and sexual repression.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
So Sarah thinks that any of Esme’s school friends will be allowed to sleepover at their house when creepy is there because if I was a parent of those girls being invited to sleepover there is no way that I would let them sleep in that house. I feel very sorry for Esme as I’m sure most of her friends will not be sleeping over and she will be disappointed

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I thought she was like 3 (someone correct me if I’m wrong!)
I remembering watching the vlog where she was explaining about Chris not being Isabelle’s bio dad and IMHO she didn’t seem to speak highly of Isabelle’s dad.
Now though I believe all this blame she is putting on him is part of her narcissistic behavior.
I think Isabelle was about 6 months old when Chris joined and her bio dad left before she was born and didn't come back into her life for many years after. Chris really has been there through all of Isabelle's life and if he wasn't a creepy pervert then it would be quite admirable. Well this is Sarah's story anyway.

Reactions: 5
I know this is harsh to say but tonight Isla is making me cringe. Every time the camera is on our little Esme, she is literally chucking herself in the shot, desperate to be centre of attention. It boils my blood!!! The prank thing...obviously Chris was in on it. It proves that he showers and washes his hair doesn't it, anything to prove us tattlers wrong eh. Well sorry you dirty smelly twit, You are supposed to wash every day, not just for views. Greasy headed FOCK!!!!!

Reactions: 25
Got to say I think that’s going a bit far (probably alone in my opinion).

My own view is that he thinks he’s still young and trendy so thinks she’s more relateable than the younger 2. I wouldn’t be surprised if he wanted to hang out more with Esme in a few years time.

He puts Issy in the thumbnails as she’s popular and he knows she’s going to attract the pervs wanting to watch some teen flesh.

He was a plonker when he did that hiding under the bed stunt. I don’t think there was anything more to it though than him being incredibly thick.

I call my daughter “gorgeous girl”- I’m not a pervert!

I think It’s a massive leap to think whatever his predilections toward barely legal teenage girls and young twenty somethings - he would have sexual designs on his own children. And yes I know Issy isn’t biologically his but he’s treated her as his own from infancy.

I’m prepared to be shot down in flames!
To be honest Creepy should not even be entering Izzy,s room
I think if you rewatch some of the Vlogs you will see just how uncomfortable She is when he is around.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.