The Ingham Family #34 Stop trying to make Rolo happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also , where are all the congrats it’s a boy l/new baby cards? We had loads when my lil sis was born .i was in primary school and even my teacher sent a little letter home to congrats
I`ve not watched them in forever ,but surely their devoted ifam would have sent cards??

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe they have done it again when the last one got removed
They're complete morons. Only skipped to that part and are we expected to believe that Chris didn't see all that talc pour out? They're really struggling for content

Reactions: 37
Can’t believe they have done it again when the last one got removed
So ,can we hope that THEIR comments are disabled now? There are others on youtube ,who don`t constantly sell out their children ,yet have their comment section disabled ,and have done for ages! Flipping wake up youtube ,you`re picking on the wrong channels!

Reactions: 11
They're complete morons. Only skipped to that part and are we expected to believe that Chris didn't see all that talc pour out? They're really struggling for content
They really are thick,it wasn’t even funny the first time

So ,can we hope that THEIR comments are disabled now? There are others on youtube ,who don`t constantly sell out their children ,yet have their comment section disabled ,and have done for ages! Flipping wake up youtube ,you`re picking on the wrong channels!
I can’t believe they still have comments

• Angry
Reactions: 13
So have i. I would hate to hear of a child watching and thinking its a funny thing to try at home.

Reactions: 16
From the thumbnail I’m sure I can see a patch on his head that looks as though it’s heading on a one way trip to Bald Town. Can anyone confirm? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I googled 'Rolo' as a given name and found it is derived from an Anglo-Saxon name that means 'famous'. It's such an odd coincidence.

Reactions: 8
I always forget Isla is actually 7. I find it hard to believe she will be going into year 3 in September, that’ll be a big shock for her!

Reactions: 20
The talc came out before he even switched it on. It was so staged it was pathetic. Until lazy can go out shopping they are fooked for content,

Reactions: 15
I don’t tend to comment on the girls, but god, how annoying was Isla, butting in when Esme and Sarah we’re discussing a sleepover for esmes birthday 😡

Reactions: 27
Funny after all Sarah’s ‘were not a prank channel’ ‘I don’t like pranks’ talk, ending the video with we might do more. Clearly scraping the barrel for content and lowering her standards (not that they could go much lower)

You think they’d have learned from the last time 😡😡

On a lighter note. Bless Esme. She’s clearly so besotted with Jace.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.