Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
They’re copying the fizz fam with pranks
Lmao we will rename the inghams the jizzfam
Omg will these pie jokes ever get old
No hell no

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Speechless. Why aren’t the other family members stepping in to protect those children? They must all know this is not right?

GiggleBee

VIP Member
So something is obviously going on with Jace and his weight. She's either lying and making it sound worse than it is or he is really underweight and she's trying to hide the fact the authority's are concerned.

• Wow

Jamhead

VIP Member
Image quality isn't great on these but it's their camera quality. I didn't realise he smoked either, went to the DLP vlog mentioned above and found the section where he's rolling a fag.
When you see it in real time you can see it's a cigarette (might not be clear on these photos) then he holds his hand over it, to hide it!
They always have been trying to be something they aren't. As my mum would say, you can't polish a turd!

• Wow

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Why is nobody helping those poor children? Tonight title really has shook me. I just want to take them away and give them a proper childhood

leni18

VIP Member
So Sarah didn't just have her strawberry milkshake and can of fizzy she had islas milkshake too do you still maintain you don't have sugar Sarah?

• Haha

djcraw15

Did Sarah not even bother going to get her son registered?
I suppose that’s not really a surprise is it?
Why would she want to miss it? It’s only going to ever happen once when you have a baby and it’s so lovely when the registrar says “and what are you calling your baby?”. Sarah is crazy to miss that for the sake of nothing! She’s an odd one 😩

Isla Vass

I’m no expert but common sense would tell me that these talc “pranks” are dangerous and can be harmful when inhaled. So why is it that Chris thinks it’s ok to do this a second time?! I hope none of the young viewers get any ideas from it. Absolute dickhead. THINK for once in your life.

It’s crossed my mind before but I wonder if Chris still interacts with viewers via DMs? Didn’t somebody point out before that he seems to follow a lot of underage girls? :sick:

Also, it still surprises me that Isla is 7 years old as-well. I was like her when younger (definitely not at 7) but not for long. I was that annoying kid that kept tapping on their mom’s arm when they were in the middle of a conversation saying “mom, mom, mom, moooom” but after being ignored or told to not to butt in I soon got the point. It’s really not difficult to tell a child to not be rude Sarah.

Teddybear1958

VIP Member
Vile disgusting Perverts both of them,What are those girls going to think when they are older
They really are the pits.:mad::mad::mad:

specialone50

VIP Member
Although dense in many ways, she is most definitely worldly-wise and hasn't led a sheltered life in that respect. I have no doubt that she has been exposed to the seedier sides of life, both in this online world in which she makes her money, but also in real life, especially with her brother's conviction etc. I've noticed in lots of vlogs that she will snigger at even the slightest suggestion of anything rude or sexual innuendo.....not judging her on that alone but it shows that she is clued up on that kind of stuff and if those types of adult references/themes stray into their family-based channel then 100% she knows what is going on. She reads here and it is discussed on a regular basis. She gets concerned comments on all of her media channels. She really has no excuse and deleting the evidence just makes it all the more damning.
what I want to know is how has she got the time to read here and delete those comments so fast with a newborn and three children , my children are older but it takes me all my time to read here in between all the jobs a mum does, this time is when I have the space to catch up with the vlogs and here

Mayday

VIP Member
What happened that would prevent them? Sorry, I don’t know all the background.
He was messaging Jess and I think another girl at the resort whilst they were all in Florida. Thats where all of the screenshots she posted where he was suggesting she sneak out of her hotel room and come skinny dipping were from. 🤢

What happened to the greasy creep in Australia?
He got stopped at immigration and had his laptop/phone searched apparently but they couldn't find anything. (Probably cos he deleted all of his social media accounts at the time :rolleyes:)

• Wow

whatamess123

VIP Member
This is not a photo of a mother who is in love with her new born baby.
Why does she keep referring to Isla (7) and Esme (9/10?) as the "two little girls"? No wonder Isla acts as though she`s much younger.Also the only time lazy`s in love with that poor little lad is when he`s sleeping ,and she can lay down!.So pleased you liked your photos Sarah ,but i hope you paid the normal going rate for them!