The Ingham Family #339 Drop that rash vest and resend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah's qna on insta, no love everyone doesnt have thier OWN space to chill out in, they have shared bedrooms. Other then Isabelle who has a cupboard. "Big house" šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Mr 10k a Day needs to tell his wife to get on the same page as him for his scam to work. Posting videos of Lazy shopping for Charlotte Tilbury stuff, yet her fake voice on tik tok said there was no way she was spending X amount of money on it.

The fact they went to outlets first, didn't buy anything that Esme wanted because it was all too expensive and then ended up in some form of Shein shop to buy cheap tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Now come on, it's 10k a day remember

He was forced to put on his last attempt that the 10k ad didnā€™t actually mean anything as there was no guarantee of any income. It was not long after he was reported to HMRC.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Izzy if you do read tattle please read and take note of this
As a father of a daughter a bit older than you and a father of a step daughter the same age as you

You need to tell Chris to STOP coming into your personal space and your own bedroom as it is private and he needs to respect your boundaries itā€™s not right for a 39 going on to 40 years of age going into any girls/womanā€™s room weather heā€™s their father/ step father
He should even be respecting Esme boundaries and personal space as she is 15 now

You need to say this to him or even say to your mother you would like him to respect your personal space. If you get no joy with your mother or he ignores your request go to the police or even the authorities this needs to STOP before it gets out of hand your a young 19 year old woman and you need to say to Esme and Isla their father needs to respect their boundaries he canā€™t just keep walking in your rooms without knocking and waiting for a reply that you or decent
Why did he even go in your room when you was asleep with a cup of coffee thatā€™s just wrong
No chance. Theyā€™ve been cramped in tiny vans with no doors at all never mind personal space. Chris gets and does what he wants, Sarah doesnā€™t care and I doubt very much the authorities in UAE are going to either.

Reactions: 17
Milas so bruised on Sarah's new reel, not just her face but her legs as well. Have they said anything about her being clumsy? With the hip issue if she's always falling surely it's a sign it's not fixed.
Here's the video of Mila it looks nothing like a bite.
Sarah answering some questions on Instagram

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She wants the younger three sharing? Not a chance thatā€™ll work out.
Jace should really have his own room and the younger 2 share, especially when they look to move again. He will need his own space.

Reactions: 28
They will never buy. It'll be 12 months renting then back to the uk.
They canā€™t afford to buy. And yet again, the lack of planning is unreal. She ā€œthinksā€ they will stay in that tiny house for a year?! Who uproots their whole family and has no long term plans. And yet Chris is there drilling on the walls etc. Who would let them do that for a short term rental - they obviously havenā€™t signed a long contract from what she is saying.

Reactions: 27
View attachment 2992175
1. Nothing screams wealth louder than vacuuming the wrinkly astroturf of your rented condo in 100Ā° temps with the cheapest Dust Buster you can find. They are yet to show me a part of their life that I am supposed to envy.

2. There is a strong impulse in me that wants to whack him in the back of the head when there is an image of him from behind. It's like a genetic thing, I think. I'm pretty sure somewhere along the line one of my distant ancestors punched the village idiot and the satisfaction she received from it attached itself to her DNA and made it to me.

3. Carnivore diet is working so well, Chris! You are certainly shapes. If your goal was to look like a bowl of perfectly risen sourdough before it goes in the oven, then you have been very successful.

4. CLEAN THAT WINDOW. JESUS!
I see heā€™s back to wearing his hats like a condom. Really blending in with the high fashion and wealth over there

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They canā€™t afford to buy. And yet again, the lack of planning is unreal. She ā€œthinksā€ they will stay in that tiny house for a year?! Who uproots their whole family and has no long term plans. And yet Chris is there drilling on the walls etc. Who would let them do that for a short term rental - they obviously havenā€™t signed a long contract from what she is saying.
Pretty sure you can see on the official Dubai government rental portal that they've signed a contract for a full year. The listing for the house said you could pay in four cheques, I guess most rentals want a year upfront but this was a special offer for brokies that they took. Sarah probably has no idea of this, but happy to provide her with the info she needs! Just call me Raj 2.0!

They seem to be very strict on buying in Dubai, 25% deposit is mandatory - no mortgage companies that can fit 'square pegs into round holes'. To buy even that Damac house Chris would need over Ā£100,000 deposit, plus fees. It's going to be very interesting šŸæ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Sarah can't answer anything about their plans for the future because only Chris decides and he seems to make it up as he goes along anyway.

In a year Jace will be 6 and Aurora only 1, in a normal family he would not want to share his room with a baby sister, especially when he knows in the other house he had a bigger room with all his own things in it. At his age he should have a space to be able to play with things like lego that aren't safe to be left around babies and toddlers, not just grouped as one of the "3 littles" and all play with the same things or have the same bedtime.

Reactions: 36
So Jasonā€™s bed is blue and Mewaā€™s bed is pink but her boy has long hair because she doesnā€™t like gender stereotypes?! šŸ˜³
Do shut up Saz. You really are too stupid to argue any of these points šŸ™„
(I never use the word stupid usually but OMG she really is!)

• Haha
Reactions: 49
How can you gain weight in the sun I donā€™t get it I went to America last month and lost ten pounds it was so hot and water was the only thing that stopped the thirst and I drank my own weight in it but as for food I just didnā€™t feel that hungry but I think thatā€™s pretty standard when itā€™s very hot.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She says the 3 littles ones will share a room because she knows they won't have the money for a home corresponding to the size of their family.

Anyway that sounds stupid - why pay the rent for a house for a year (instead of directly investing the money into a property) + having to buy twice the furniture? If then they decide they don't want to stay in Dubai they would just have to rent the house/sell it. That's what weatlthy people would do - 3 months to get the flair of the new city and look where to live then buying. Dubai is supposed to have a boomimg real estate market, so investing before it gets higher makes sense and reselling wouldn't be hard. At least for mr and mrs 10K a day.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.