The Ingham Family #339 Drop that rash vest and resend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excuse all the errors in my message, it’s late and my mind is not with it lol.
I’ve just watched a couple of them. He is a freak and he clearly despises Chris and Sarah but I’m not convinced he sent those emails. The videos I just watched he was talking about how much he wants them two to 💀 due to what they’ve done to the kids etc, All I heard was him pissed about what they’ve subjected their kids too and then bragging about money on top. Videos show he’s sticking up for the kids but those emails are threatening to do things to them. In my opinion, Chris has set up an email address after seeing that guys YouTube. I’ll hold my hands up if I’m wrong but that freaks channel has plenty of videos going back a year. He’d be crazy easy to find if they’d reported him yet he’s still there with the 💀talk. The name on the emails gives it away I think. Nobody, not even weirdos like him would use his real name to send those threats, surely. Chris has plenty of phones and it takes a minute to make an email address. Use the name of the weirdo that’s making videos about them and boom. Sarah claims cops wouldn’t do anything yet if they have the emails ( with the name ) and the videos ( that freak clearly sticks out like a sore thumb), he’d be arrested or at least have had his videos taken down or channel removed. Is this the same person that’s supposed to have started a fire? a fire that wasn’t even recorded in the reported crimes even though Sarah claims it was reported. Nah, I’m not convinced

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Sorry everyone I’ve only just come back on and read the replies. The emails I was the one that blanked out the persons name, now I’ve worked out who the person is who sent them and to me they are true emails that have been sent by this person. I still don’t want to give the persons name away on here in all honesty but they have a YouTube channel.
Ah, yes. It was you who shared Sarah's death threats & fire stuff with us, reposting it here. Really sorry for forgetting to credit you when setting up the new thread, @Loopylou2k714. I was trying to do two things at once and failed miserably! (I'm no @thegreencow!)

Thank you! 🤩

Reactions: 18
Sorry everyone I’ve only just come back on and read the replies. The emails I was the one that blanked out the persons name, now I’ve worked out who the person is who sent them and to me they are true emails that have been sent by this person. I still don’t want to give the persons name away on here in all honesty but they have a YouTube channel.

Without giving the name away, type in the Inghams really need to die part 2.
It should come up he has a few videos on the Inghams. This was the name on the emails.
I’ve just skimmed this video and it is terrifying.
The things he is saying he wants to do. His eyes are dead.
It made my blood run cold. What the hell is living in his beard?
I felt so worried for the dog too, the way he spoke about her and the anger in him when she barked. That poor baby is not safe in that house with him. I only had a quick look at his channel I’ve got to work a long shift today but he needs reporting.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Has you tube removed this video already, I can’t find it at all.

Never mind.. found it. Couldn’t get past his beard. Had to stop eating my breakfast 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
How does youtube allow the posting of videos of this kind? (Didn't look at it but from what you say it's worrying).

Shocking. Surely the police could do something about that?
They are being let down by authorities if that's allowed to go on.

Reactions: 12
He has 18 videos about the Inghams. He’s an Andrew Tate fan too 😣 it definitely seems like he has a learning difficulty of some sort

• Wow
Esme's latest tiktok with Isla ermm the song she is playing and lyrics, not the best for their ages

Reactions: 15
Wow. Based on one of his recent videos it sounds like somebody is trying to dox him, approaching him online under a fake profile and asking where he lives etc. It sounds like the guy needs to stop posting for his own safety, as much as anything else. I agree that he could well have a learning disability.

Reactions: 20
He has 18 videos about the Inghams. He’s an Andrew Tate fan too 😣 it definitely seems like he has a learning difficulty of some sort
I'm wondering if he previously was an ifam but they have done something to piss him off, whatever the reason though something should be done about that

Reactions: 21
In izzys friends vlog at lunch at abou 3:55 when talking about the dip does the friend say "my son really likes it?"

• Wow
Reactions: 11
There’s another very recent TikTok with Esmé using ‘the three littles’ as props again. She has her two young sisters, one under each arm and the boy in there too. He’s pulling really weird, nasty faces and at one point appears to try and grab the baby and pull them all down. Oh but EsmemeME! keeps miming… attempting to mask the expression of panic on her face as she pulls the girls back into shot.

Just like her nasty parents, she’s using her own flesh and blood for views, likes, engagement. None of them understand what is happening and won’t grasp what’s being done to them for many years.
That once sweet and creative child has become a rotten apple staying right where she fell under the rotten tree that is her father.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
There’s another very recent TikTok with Esmé using ‘the three littles’ as props again. She has her two young sisters, one under each arm and the boy in there too. He’s pulling really weird, nasty faces and at one point appears to try and grab the baby and pull them all down. Oh but EsmemeME! keeps miming… attempting to mask the expression of panic on her face as she pulls the girls back into shot.

Just like her nasty parents, she’s using her own flesh and blood for views, likes, engagement. None of them understand what is happening and won’t grasp what’s being done to them for many years.
That once sweet and creative child has become a rotten apple staying right where she fell under the rotten tree that is her father.
I noticed this too 😦 he yanked on the baby and Esmememememe stumbled back. Thankfully she didn’t fall with those little girls in her arms, they are just props, produced for content and used for views, makes me sick 😔

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I'm wondering if he previously was an ifam but they have done something to piss him off, whatever the reason though something should be done about that
I don’t think he is, he seems to make tons of hate videos about family vloggers and the exploitation of children. While nobody here likes the Ingham, posting the content he is and sending those emails is vile and he really should be looked into because he seems incredibly unhinged. Their information is so public he could easily find them if he wanted to (if they were in the uk!)

He is one evil and creepy person. If he is the one who sent the emails then why on earth hasn’t he been arrested?
I like to have a bit of Banter about the family but at the end of the day, I’d never wish them any harm and I don’t like the thought of sarah and the girls having someone like this wishing them death.
He seems like he has Autism.

Reactions: 22
I think we can all agree that as much as we hate the Ingham's morals, their personalities, their ideologies, their parenting, no one would ever even entertain the thought of the disgusting extremities that that man in his youtube videos talks about. I'm shocked that he is actively posting and has done so for over a year, it's appalling.

Reactions: 34
We're do they get all this money from to lit out a whole house again in a foreign country did creepy send lazy to do prostitution every night in the dubi streets
I think it was furnished. Or their 'friends' have kitted it out for them on a budget and added the cost to the rent.

But if Chris was to get Lazy to open her corned beef legs with the promise of a shopping spree in return. She'd be on her back faster than you can say Next Summer Sale

• Haha
I noticed this too 😦 he yanked on the baby and Esmememememe stumbled back. Thankfully she didn’t fall with those little girls in her arms, they are just props, produced for content and used for views, makes me sick 😔
It got me thinking how she, the 14 year old has on occasions been left alone with the younger ones. She’s not remotely mature or responsible enough to be in that position. She proves this by including her siblings in her narcissistic videos. The one with the 12 year old is pretty disturbing- plus she, the 12 year old appears to be dancing on the bed in the rental place. She’s become a pretty bad influence on them. But look at where she has learned all her behavior… her crappy parents and TikTok.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.