The Ingham Family #339 Drop that rash vest and resend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
video title BLAH BLAH BLAH…

IN DUBAI

wow I didn’t realise they were in dubai they’ve not mentioned it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Yel

I didnt think the house sounded that small from the size on listing but the rooms are tiny. I guess they're including the balcony and in the sq footage and all the ensuites that take away from the bedrooms.

Tolerable sharing for a week or two on holiday but not to live.

What they gonna do for content now they've bought glasses and stick on lamps 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Saw this and two min later Chris or Sarah deleted it. They’re clearly on edge with the comments to be sat there ready to delete that quick. Something to hide Creepy?

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
Oh give over, if their house had been set on fire that would have been clicked bait for all of time. That absolutely didn’t happen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I've not got to the illegal bit yet. Is it because Creepy is wearing ladies' footwear?
The state of it. The carnivore diet is really doing its thing, Creepy. You look absolutely marvelous 😆 grab another stick of butter and 20 eggs, and keep going, girlfriend!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
1717695813918.png

her diabetes is raging! Acanthosis nigricans or fat roll??
1717695961377.png
the back roll line is more convincing of raging diabetes.

1717696021161.png

her hands as well... I'm not even being mean though she's a foul child abuser who deserves it. The burned leather skin look is not cute and not really her aesthetic, she just looks rough as fuuuck since being in dubai heat and being stupid in it. Chris probably has an overwhelming need to cheat lmao and thats punishable badly under sharia law creepy!!
1717696195047.png

1717696352178.png

Her health looks so bad.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
2 second in and already they at peak Mingham. Who throws clean clothes on the floor inside nevermind outside?

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Chris’ breath must be absolutely honking if he really is on this carnivore diet. You can tell from just looking at him that he stank anyway but now it must be 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
A reminder of the massive teeny tiny house they're stuck with for the next 12 months. (Ignore the garden as obviously it's a different size).
Floorplan is a reverse of the layout, but I think it's the right size.

Don't forget they couldn't afford to Dubai so they had to Durent!

tinyhouse.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Surely if those “messages “were real, you wouldn’t take the time to cover up the number or name of the account they came from

Reactions: 16
The fire was probably all his G lamps and other Temu crap.

🎵Your TEMU's on fire 🔥 🎵 (to Kings of Leon - Sex on Fire)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Isabelles friend definitely is another teen and not Suze. Sounds slightly posh but anything other then a northern accent sounds posh to me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How can a car stay clean in a dessert?
Wow
That's what I thought. That kind of thing doesn't sit right with me at all, for several reasons, and it'd feel like a tax for living there.

Sure, it's nice for people to take pride in their belongings, looking after them and also keeping the area in which they live looking nice....but that kind of enforcement, in the name of protecting the city's image, is a step too far. Where have they moved to? Stepford? 😱

At the risk of sounding like a burgah rant, if I want to leave my car for a while then I bloody well will!

He's banging on about how immaculate the place is but when you scratch the surface of the shiny facade, that sterile environment all comes at a cost and the undertones are very unpalatable. It's probably also another service with dirt cheap labour, which the Inghams seem fine with.

My car is pretty dirty atm as there is some construction work going on nearby, with building materials flying about. In the desert it must be so much worse. When people are on holiday or away for the whole summer, they must still have to pay for their cars to be cleaned regularly, if not garaged. Sod that. I will decide when my car gets cleaned, thank you very much!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
only the Minghams would buy a baby inflatable that looks like it’s got a massive penis on the front of it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Congrats @Big frank 👏

View attachment 2978099

They've got the keys to the new place and have been buying lots of crap to fill it up. Raj was on hand to assist with local trades/hired help, decorating and putting up pics, building furniture etc.

Early indications suggest a 3 bed + Isabelle's maid's room, still in Damac Hills 2 and much smaller and inferior to their old Manor. They don't seem too impressed but are towing the line and making out that their new lives are shaping up nicely.

The whole family went out to visit the local petting farm despite the temperature soaring to around 50 degrees C. The youngest 3 appeared to display symptoms of heat exhaustion/stroke, sleeping for hours afterwards. Mila's face was swollen.

Apparently Dubai has no humidity though, so that's OK! 🙄

Isabelle has her bank card sorted (before Lazy) and she's apparently met up with a friend, shopping at a mall.

Creepy has been trying to promote the Carnivore Diet, giving out potentially harmful nutrition and health advice which he is not qualified to do. He also had a terrible hatchet job haircut but he seems to like it.

Sarah feels safer in Dubai than in the UK. She's made serious claims about receiving death threats and an arson attack on their (UK) home. She shared phone notifications with snippets of vile threats. (Whoever dreamed up those messages is sick in the head, that's for sure).

Esme downplayed the fire and said it was just cosmetic damage. (Thanks @Kitty2020)

Credit @MissWinnie
View attachment 2978144

On a lighter note...

Credit @Cheezychips
View attachment 2978145

View attachment 2978146
If the fire was in 2022 why have they lived in an unsafe house for two years before moving to Dubai? That story has more holes than Lazy’s brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
If the fire was in 2022 why have they lived in an unsafe house for two years before moving to Dubai? That story has more holes than Lazy’s brain.

Didn't they ask the builder to leave off the doors between the kitchen and hallway that were meant to be an essential safety feature to prevent the spread of fire between the kitchen and the rest of the house, because it looked nicer? Would've thought first priority would be to have those put back in, especially as the fire was started that side of the house 🤔🤥

Reactions: 22
Having a dirty car, I think
For someone who wants to “stick it to da man”, he’s sure moved his family to a place with a lot of government rules.

How free do you feel now, Chris? Out of the frying pan and into the fire?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.