The Ingham Family #339 Drop that rash vest and resend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was thinking about the poster who reported Tenk to the Advertising Authority (bravo šŸ‘šŸ¼ canā€™t remember who you were, sorry). As he now ā€œlives in Dubaiā€ and he is selling his online pamphlet scheme in dollars, I reckon he will swerve their telling off. Probably another reason to move, so he can swindle people as much as he wants online.
They definitely won't care what currency someone sells something in. That's not breaking any rules. Better to only report when he breaches a rule.

Reactions: 11
The flog from Izzy and her ā€™friendā€™ sounded like two children Islas age šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Itā€™s seriously concerning how this adult is going to ā€˜adultā€™ when she has to šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Most 18+ yr olds get the urge to go on holiday with their mates, solo travel etcā€¦.
Izzy's urge is to try on clothes in Primarkā€¦.give me strength!

#SENDHELP #NOHOPE #NOTSOCUTE

Reactions: 29
I canā€™t work out the layout of the 18 year oldā€™s room. Would I be correct in thinking that when they buy everything new again, sheā€™s going to struggle to get her gaming chair, computer screen, recording equipment, her stepfatherā€™s absolute definitely real Gibson Les Paul, (it was a budget Epiphone - a decent beginner guitar but most definitely not what he said it was) - umā€¦ her ā€˜insane teddy collectionā€™ her upside down priceless artwork from a chain retail placeā€¦
And of course, the motivational candles.

Iā€™m not being mean - this is her new reality as dictated by the head himself.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Was thinking about the poster who reported Tenk to the Advertising Authority (bravo šŸ‘šŸ¼ canā€™t remember who you were, sorry). As he now ā€œlives in Dubaiā€ and he is selling his online pamphlet scheme in dollars, I reckon he will swerve their telling off. Probably another reason to move, so he can swindle people as much as he wants online.
He's probably gone out there as he has spotted a gap in the market. He is probably going to try and recruit (aka fleece) the underpaid and overworked UAE housemaids, promising them they can make 50,000 dirhams a day. Most MLM huns are told to aim for a market such as single mums, those struggling with childcare etc. Since he can't recruit his preferred market of 16 year olds (they need to be 18 to be a MLM hun), this is his plan B.

Reactions: 16
Iā€™m confused. She left the camera on the subbed and forgot about it. She realised some time later and was like ā€œOMGā€ because it was so busy and assumed it wouldnā€™t still be there (judging by that comment) but ā€œluckily it was still thereā€ when she got back there.

Now if I remember rightly from their Dubai Q&A vlog, everyoneā€™s possessions are so safe in Dubai that you could leave a ā€œFerrari unlocked full of cash in it and nobody would touch itā€.

So which is it? Nobody would steal anything in Dubai or she was worried the camera would still be there. It canā€™t be both.
I don't believe she left it. I think the point of the story was to mention how packed it was, when we know nobody is going out during the day due to the heat. Or most have left the country. And to back up her claims of how safe Dubai is with very little if any crime

Reactions: 22
I canā€™t work out the layout of the 18 year oldā€™s room. Would I be correct in thinking that when they buy everything new again, sheā€™s going to struggle to get her gaming chair, computer screen, recording equipment, her stepfatherā€™s absolute definitely real Gibson Les Paul, (it was a budget Epiphone - a decent beginner guitar but most definitely not what he said it was) - umā€¦ her ā€˜insane teddy collectionā€™ her upside down priceless artwork from a chain retail placeā€¦

@instacharlie posted the floorplan but it's hard to make out this area, I think it's about 2.1m wide by( if she's lucky) about 2.5- 2.8m. Absolute madness and I don't know how Chris and Sarah aren't totally ashamed that this is where they have put her when they claim to love the house so much and be so wealthy. Looking forward to the room tour that Sarah has promised. Unless she has a child's desk, I can't see where she will be able to put anything, there's not even a wardrobe.

Screenshot 2024-06-06 23.01.11.png

From Wiki, it doesn't quite meet the minimum for a single occupancy prison cell.

Council of Europe (Strasbourg, 15 December 2015) call for a minimum standard for personal living space in prison establishments is 6 m2 of living space for a single-occupancy cell or 4 m2 (43 sq ft) of living space per prisoner in a multiple-occupancy cell for the prevention of torture and inhuman treatment.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

Don't forget her piles of books! It's looking a lot like the Kindle hater is now living a life where she'll have to read books that don't smell like books šŸ˜¢

Still, I'm sure the maid's room will have bangin' acoustics for her to listen to her record player and she'll be able to look out of her little window straight at her 18th birthday present car on the driveway!

She is studying for A levels ... Has she even packed her revision guides from The Works?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Isabelle apparently went shopping with a new friend that she met over there. I couldn't understand what she was saying about the taxi situation. Did they share a taxi home? If not, and this other girl doesn't live in DH2, how on earth did they meet? They only ever go to the pool and the shops!

I hope Isabelle understands how to be safe when it comes to taxis etc.
The girl who didn't know what a Brussels sprout was? Not a chance

• Haha
  • Heart
just shows how little money that actually have - sheā€™s gone for the cheapest things on ikea thatā€™s why she accidentally ordered tiny shot glasses cause I bet they were the cheapest and those weird small cups that she said were for the kids. Obviously just thought wow they are cheap we can have those.

Also watched tonightā€™s vlog and why on earth have they gone to a country thatā€™s so hot their kids canā€™t even play at the park when they go by it. Itā€™s so sad.

I genuinely believe Sarah is hating it and just pretending sheā€™s not.
We're do they get all this money from to lit out a whole house again in a foreign country did creepy send lazy to do prostitution every night in the dubi streets

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I canā€™t stand all this ā€œif you need something doing you can just call someone up and theyā€™ll come. Even at 10pmā€ lark. She always says how cheap it is too. It doesnā€™t sit right with me. It sounds more like exploitation than anything else. Nothing theyā€™ve snows has given mr any desire to visit Doobye. In fact itā€™s turning me off the place.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Sorry everyone Iā€™ve only just come back on and read the replies. The emails I was the one that blanked out the persons name, now Iā€™ve worked out who the person is who sent them and to me they are true emails that have been sent by this person. I still donā€™t want to give the persons name away on here in all honesty but they have a YouTube channel.

Without giving the name away, type in the Inghams really need to die part 2.
It should come up he has a few videos on the Inghams. This was the name on the emails.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I canā€™t stand all this ā€œif you need something doing you can just call someone up and theyā€™ll come. Even at 10pmā€ lark. She always says how cheap it is too. It doesnā€™t sit right with me. It sounds more like exploitation than anything else. Nothing theyā€™ve snows has given mr any desire to visit Doobye. In fact itā€™s turning me off the place.
You can bet they donā€™t tip either.

Reactions: 20
Sorry everyone Iā€™ve only just come back on and read the replies. The emails I was the one that blanked out the persons name, now Iā€™ve worked out who the person is who sent them and to me they are true emails that have been sent by this person. I still donā€™t want to give the persons name away on here in all honesty but they have a YouTube channel.

It should come up he has a few videos on the Inghams. This was the name on the emails.
Excuse all the errors in my message, itā€™s late and my mind is not with it lol.

Reactions: 7
18 and a half years old and nervous to get a taxi. I despair.
I donā€™t think we should judge her on being nervous to get a taxi . When you get a taxi you never know who could be driving the car or what their intentions will be. Especially since she is new to the country.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

I watched a couple of seconds of one of his videos and get the strong impression he has a learning disability.

The only person at risk of burning the house down is Esmememe when she finds out there are no Taylor Swift tickets.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
They are pig ignorant. He'll get a maid soon, just watch. Lazy will say what a bargain the wages for a part time maid is, imitate her accent and Doobai's newest nonce will say how she doesn't clean to his standards but he is too busy being a mogul etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.