The Ingham Family #339 Drop that rash vest and resend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isabelle apparently went shopping with a new friend that she met over there. I couldn't understand what she was saying about the taxi situation. Did they share a taxi home? If not, and this other girl doesn't live in DH2, how on earth did they meet? They only ever go to the pool and the shops!

I hope Isabelle understands how to be safe when it comes to taxis etc.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
In summer my car is always covered in suncream handprints and unfortunately I have no desire to clean it daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Isabelle apparently went shopping with a new friend that she met over there. I couldn't understand what she was saying about the taxi situation. Did they share a taxi home? If not, and this other girl doesn't live in DH2, how on earth did they meet? They only ever go to the pool and the shops!

I hope Isabelle understands how to be safe when it comes to taxis etc.
Her mum probably put an ad on SM asking for friends for her like she’s done before 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
🎶🎶

B&M, DPD, screeching by Esmemememe,
Roller booting like a G, Andrew Tate rocks,
Kayak Paul knows it all, farble tiles in our hall,
Vagina tables, shopping hauls, Sarah never stops,
Stalkers at our door, Dubai as never seen before,
Coffee is up the walls, camels got the hump.

We didn't start the fire
It was always burning, as Chris is gurning,
We didn't start the fire
No, we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it.
We didn't start the fire, but we'll vlog,
We'll try to flog it, on and on and on.

🎶🎶

With apologies to Billy Joel
I will graciously accept apologies on Mr Joel’s behalf 😎 But what I cannot stomach is the bratty chipmunk attempting to lip synch to his classic, Vienna 🤬 It sounds sped up a little - she wouldn’t have a clue what that song is all about. Yo, Miss ‘mémémémé - Stay In Your Lane, hun.

Reactions: 16
Oooh alwats love getting the thread title. Thanks guys 🤗

Credit to Rosie tattler too who started it all by suggesting the pasty man boobed ponce "gets some sun on your titties" following his claims that the weather in Dubai is "quite lovely" 😂

Screenshot_2024-06-06-20-46-38-68_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well they have moved in 😂😂😂
There's nothing beautiful about that house, or even their surroundings. Everywhere they look is just bland and depressing. Still, the adults get a massive balcony, E & I get a small balcony, and Isabelle gets a tiny window with a view of the car. Stunning.

Reactions: 28
Another thrilling installment of Isabelle inghams vocabulary diaries. Cuuuuuuute goooood

• Haha
Well they have moved in 😂😂😂
Are we looking at the same house? There are many words to describe the new addition to their collection of shitboxes but beautiful isn't one of them. What's its name going to be?

The Dutch Oven?
The Sweat Box?
The Putrid Pied-à-terre?
La Casa De Breeze Block?
Aurorastroturf Manor?

• Haha
A reminder of the massive teeny tiny house they're stuck with for the next 12 months. (Ignore the garden as obviously it's a different size).
Floorplan is a reverse of the layout, but I think it's the right size.

Don't forget they couldn't afford to Dubai so they had to Durent!

View attachment 2978438
The house they rented is smaller it is only 1,882 square feet

Reactions: 6
Congrats @Big frank 👏

View attachment 2978099

They've got the keys to the new place and have been buying lots of crap to fill it up. Raj was on hand to assist with local trades/hired help, decorating and putting up pics, building furniture etc.

Early indications suggest a 3 bed + Isabelle's maid's room, still in Damac Hills 2 and much smaller and inferior to their old Manor. They don't seem too impressed but are towing the line and making out that their new lives are shaping up nicely.

The whole family went out to visit the local petting farm despite the temperature soaring to around 50 degrees C. The youngest 3 appeared to display symptoms of heat exhaustion/stroke, sleeping for hours afterwards. Mila's face was swollen.

Apparently Dubai has no humidity though, so that's OK! 🙄

Isabelle has her bank card sorted (before Lazy) and she's apparently met up with a friend, shopping at a mall.

Creepy has been trying to promote the Carnivore Diet, giving out potentially harmful nutrition and health advice which he is not qualified to do. He also had a terrible hatchet job haircut but he seems to like it.

Sarah feels safer in Dubai than in the UK. She's made serious claims about receiving death threats and an arson attack on their (UK) home. She shared phone notifications with snippets of vile threats. (Whoever dreamed up those messages is sick in the head, that's for sure).

Esme downplayed the fire and said it was just cosmetic damage. (Thanks @Kitty2020)

Credit @MissWinnie
View attachment 2978144

On a lighter note...

Credit @Cheezychips
View attachment 2978145

View attachment 2978146
Jeeze he has the ugliest side profile I ever did see in my whole entire life 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
i actually can’t believe the room isabelle is in
at the grand age of 18
if that were me at that age, and i had an income from my own businesses (which they claim) i’d ask my parents to look for a bigger house and contribute to the rent out of my own money
is she really having only a sofa bed? her poor back

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Was thinking about the poster who reported Tenk to the Advertising Authority (bravo 👏🏼 can’t remember who you were, sorry). As he now “lives in Dubai” and he is selling his online pamphlet scheme in dollars, I reckon he will swerve their telling off. Probably another reason to move, so he can swindle people as much as he wants online.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.