The Ingham Family #339 Drop that rash vest and resend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In izzys friends vlog at lunch at abou 3:55 when talking about the dip does the friend say "my son really likes it?"
Just watched back and she says "my friend really likes it and she's not a picky eater"
---
I noticed this too šŸ˜¦ he yanked on the baby and Esmememememe stumbled back. Thankfully she didnā€™t fall with those little girls in her arms, they are just props, produced for content and used for views, makes me sick šŸ˜”
From watching it it seemed he was stood on the edge of the bed and fell

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Also I find it very suspect when a man like that goes on about child online safety. Watching these predator videos they often fake concern for children, pretend to be protecting them and see themselves as less harmless then other pedophiles. But I would bet a lot of money that if his house was raided they would find arrestable material.

Reactions: 15
I canā€™t believe they continue to post in the face of that unhinged manā€™s threats. Lordā€¦..Iā€™d shut down my social media presence and get a normal job. Those poor kids have been so at risk.

Reactions: 23
Iā€™ve just watched a couple of them. He is a freak and he clearly despises Chris and Sarah but Iā€™m not convinced he sent those emails. The videos I just watched he was talking about how much he wants them two to šŸ’€ due to what theyā€™ve done to the kids etc, All I heard was him pissed about what theyā€™ve subjected their kids too and then bragging about money on top. Videos show heā€™s sticking up for the kids but those emails are threatening to do things to them. In my opinion, Chris has set up an email address after seeing that guys YouTube. Iā€™ll hold my hands up if Iā€™m wrong but that freaks channel has plenty of videos going back a year. Heā€™d be crazy easy to find if theyā€™d reported him yet heā€™s still there with the šŸ’€talk. The name on the emails gives it away I think. Nobody, not even weirdos like him would use his real name to send those threats, surely. Chris has plenty of phones and it takes a minute to make an email address. Use the name of the weirdo thatā€™s making videos about them and boom. Sarah claims cops wouldnā€™t do anything yet if they have the emails ( with the name ) and the videos ( that freak clearly sticks out like a sore thumb), heā€™d be arrested or at least have had his videos taken down or channel removed. Is this the same person thatā€™s supposed to have started a fire? a fire that wasnā€™t even recorded in the reported crimes even though Sarah claims it was reported. Nah, Iā€™m not convinced
As awful as that guy's YT content is, I'm certain that he himself is vulnerable and whilst I don't agree with his videos at all, he does seem to be trying to advocate for the kids so the fire doesn't seem to fit.

I suppose he could've become so exasperated with Chris & Sarah's parenting that he took things too far, in an attempt to get SS to pull their finger out, maybe, but I just don't know...that part about SS seems off.

Maybe there is some truth in Sarah's claims but she's not exactly known for her honesty and transparency, so it's possible that all is not as it seems and at least some of it is made up or embellished/exaggerated/twisted.

Either way, whether he sent any of those messages or not, I still think it was wrong of Sarah to share them, knowing full well that his name would be out there. If they now feel safe and out of harm's reach, then there really is no need to make his identity known (within the ifam group).

From what I've seen online, in just a few mins, it'd be extremely easy for the police/authorities to track down this guy so it is very strange that no action was taken. Now she's set the ifam dogs onto him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry everyone Iā€™ve only just come back on and read the replies. The emails I was the one that blanked out the persons name, now Iā€™ve worked out who the person is who sent them and to me they are true emails that have been sent by this person. I still donā€™t want to give the persons name away on here in all honesty but they have a YouTube channel.

Without giving the name away, type in the Inghams really need to die part 2.
It should come up he has a few videos on the Inghams. This was the name on the emails.
I don't understand why you don't want to say his name but instead say to search him where his name then comes up. There's no difference?
His video had 2 views and now he's been given him hundreds of views by getting everyone to search for it

Reactions: 14
Iā€™ve just watched a couple of them. He is a freak and he clearly despises Chris and Sarah but Iā€™m not convinced he sent those emails. The videos I just watched he was talking about how much he wants them two to šŸ’€ due to what theyā€™ve done to the kids etc, All I heard was him pissed about what theyā€™ve subjected their kids too and then bragging about money on top. Videos show heā€™s sticking up for the kids but those emails are threatening to do things to them. In my opinion, Chris has set up an email address after seeing that guys YouTube. Iā€™ll hold my hands up if Iā€™m wrong but that freaks channel has plenty of videos going back a year. Heā€™d be crazy easy to find if theyā€™d reported him yet heā€™s still there with the šŸ’€talk. The name on the emails gives it away I think. Nobody, not even weirdos like him would use his real name to send those threats, surely. Chris has plenty of phones and it takes a minute to make an email address. Use the name of the weirdo thatā€™s making videos about them and boom. Sarah claims cops wouldnā€™t do anything yet if they have the emails ( with the name ) and the videos ( that freak clearly sticks out like a sore thumb), heā€™d be arrested or at least have had his videos taken down or channel removed. Is this the same person thatā€™s supposed to have started a fire? a fire that wasnā€™t even recorded in the reported crimes even though Sarah claims it was reported. Nah, Iā€™m not convinced
Possibly youā€™re right although I wouldnā€™t fall for that manā€™s ā€˜concernā€™ for the children. I think heā€™s someone whoā€™s had a tough life and doesnā€™t like seeing other families have a better life then he had growing up.
Also if heā€™s capable of wishing death in a video, then why not in an email? Chris and sarah could just as easily get him arrested for those videos alone even without the emails. Both are ominous.

Reactions: 9
I canā€™t believe they continue to post in the face of that unhinged manā€™s threats. Lordā€¦..Iā€™d shut down my social media presence and get a normal job. Those poor kids have been so at risk.
I bet if we dig around youtube enough there's more weridos like this. How the inghams can slag us off when there's videos like that online I don't know.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Meanwhile, Temu Tate is out in Dubai being father and protector by moving them to a 3 bed house in a budget villa complex to keep them safe, whilst producing exactly the same content he apparently doesn't need to afford to do that puts his children in danger. He's no different to a pimp.

Reactions: 30
Imagine being such a habitual liar that you could potentially be subjected to such disturbing threats yet people wouldn't necessarily believe you.

Meanwhile, Temu Tate is out in Dubai being father and protector by moving them to a 3 bed house in a budget villa complex to keep them safe, whilst producing exactly the same content he apparently doesn't need to afford to do that puts his children in danger. He's no different to a pimp.
Exactly this. Imagine being the subject of a sinister hate campaign and being targeted with death threats and wishes because of the way you live your life and how you parent your children...but carrying on regardless, just in a different place. šŸ™„

Reactions: 22
Coming from someone that's actually received death threats, stalking and threats to burn my house down the police do take it seriously.
They flag your house and telephone number as a priority but you don't get a separate phone number.
Also they send the fire brigade out and they put extra fire alarms up and a metal block to put in the letterbox so no one can post anything thats lit in.
As for threats towards the children lf this is true she should get the kids off the vlogs etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He is one evil and creepy person. If he is the one who sent the emails then why on earth hasnā€™t he been arrested?
I like to have a bit of Banter about the family but at the end of the day, Iā€™d never wish them any harm and I donā€™t like the thought of sarah and the girls having someone like this wishing them death.
He seems like he has Autism.
He might also be hearing impaired or have mobility issues. Disability doesn't make somebody say or think evil thoughts. Evil people have evil thoughts šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

More likely Creepy has already seen the video and sent themselves the emails based on what is said in it

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Not sure what being neurodiverse has to do with it. He might also be hearing impaired or have mobility issues šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Exactly my thoughts! ā€œEvil and creepyā€ = autism?! šŸ™„ Some people are just actually nasty. Sick of neurodivergence being blamed for everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Autism and adhd mama so a huge advocate for raising awareness and understanding of neurodiversity ā™¾ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Exactly my thoughts! ā€œEvil and creepyā€ = autism?! šŸ™„ Some people are just actually nasty. Sick of neurodivergence being blamed for everything.
I didn't interpret the OP's comment that way. I took the autism comment as a separate observation and not as an explanation for the YT guy's disturbing thoughts/words.

Reactions: 21
Fr fr, it's a dangerous excuse, it puts a stereotype onto people that are vulnerable and don't deserve it

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It does seem a bit extreme to relocate to Dubai to make yourselves feel safe if a few people threaten them like this and there is no mention of police intervention other than authorities 'did nothing' (pity party?). I saw a comment before about the fire, that they would have absolutely milked it if it were true. And I agree. SOMEONE TRIED TO SET OUR HOUSE ON FIRE - video title, like the extreme ones of them being abandoned in Norway were. There's scary, threatening people like this man in other countries too. It could be seen as again a pity party thing to try to overlook moving away from the real reason (tax dodging?). And as someone mentioned earlier, she's set the ifam onto him now.

Reactions: 17
As awful as that guy's YT content is, I'm certain that he himself is vulnerable and whilst I don't agree with his videos at all, he does seem to be trying to advocate for the kids so the fire doesn't seem to fit.

I suppose he could've become so exasperated with Chris & Sarah's parenting that he took things too far, in an attempt to get SS to pull their finger out, maybe, but I just don't know...that part about SS seems off.

Maybe there is some truth in Sarah's claims but she's not exactly known for her honesty and transparency, so it's possible that all is not as it seems and at least some of it is made up or embellished/exaggerated/twisted.

Either way, whether he sent any of those messages or not, I still think it was wrong of Sarah to share them, knowing full well that his name would be out there. If they now feel safe and out of harm's reach, then there really is no need to make his identity known (within the ifam group).

From what I've seen online, in just a few mins, it'd be extremely easy for the police/authorities to track down this guy so it is very strange that no action was taken. Now she's set the ifam dogs onto him.
Itā€™s strange no action was taken, but whatā€™s worse is lazy was still comfortable to leave the kids home alone,

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If a man was sending those kind of mails and making those videos to my family I wouldn't feel that my family and I are safe just by moving abroad while sharing my new home online. If someone can be enough of a psychopath to write those emails and make those videos, what prevents them to find out the location of their house based on the Ingham's videos, rent a house in their new neighborhood via airbnb and buy a flight ticket to Dubai?

This man is insane but Chris and Sarah are also highly problematic by not putting first their children's safety. Especially from someone claiming you can make ton of money with faceless youtube videos and selling courses about it.

The kids don't deserve all of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Something incredibly wrong and deeply disturbing about that man. He obviously has issues and needs to have no access to anyone. I felt like I was watching the beginning of a manifesto, something that we'll one day see in a Netflix Documentary. If these are the thoughts he is so open with, imagine the ones he doesn't say. I think his disabilities make people feel he is harmless but far from it, the police should have been involved ages ago.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.