The Ingham Family #337 Low Rents Of Arabia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah thinking it's cool that thiers sand on the balcony from the dessert / wind.
Yet the other day they had pegged the washing out... wouldn't that sand be breathed in as well? Is that what the low air quality is?

Sarah getting hasseld in the market was funny, clearly hated the place and won't be back.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Has Sarah actually seen the new house? She says that she can't remember if it's got beds for Jace and Mila.

It's a flashback to her building a FlexiSpot standing desk in the Manor inserted into the vlog in the middle of a trip to the mall for some bizarre reason.
I'm guessing since it's an ad they had to post it by a certain time. But it was a strange place to put it and doesn't do much as an ad when she set up a new desk then abandoned the house to move, leaving the desk behind! I've heard youtubers say in the past that the company had to agree that their ad was acceptable and that there was nothing else in the vlog that they didn't like or would clash with their product, so the vlog can get delayed because of that.

Surely no business agreed to this, an ad after they have already moved away, having never shown the desk in use, whilst shopping for furniture for a new house.

Reactions: 28
Another day when they are complaining that Aurora isn’t in a good mood. Are they stupid to realise that poor baby probably can’t cope in that heat 😡 Look how red her underarms are where her armpit is as well, she must be so uncomfortable
IMG_6266.jpeg

Again, everyone around them is dressed modestly and appropriately in line with the covering of shoulders/knees whilst shopping in that vlog then you have these two in tiny skirts/shorts and Esme in a vest top. The disrespect for a country they now call home is incredible. I hope they get pulled up on it again and again but this lot are too thick to take it in.
IMG_6268.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
They got garden stuff bugger all for inside to sit on lol ordering beds online and sounds like they said her room is small maybe she in maids room lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They got garden stuff bugger all for inside to sit on lol ordering beds online and sounds like they said her room is small maybe she in maids room lol
Esme and isla are sharing, I think mila and jace are so they've gone for a 3 bed with a maids room for isabelle or a 4 bed which I think most have a maids room as well.

Reactions: 18
Esme and isla are sharing, I think mila and jace are so they've gone for a 3 bed with a maids room for isabelle or a 4 bed which I think most have a maids room as well.
Screenshot 2024-05-25 21.35.03.png

I posted this pic yesterday but the maid's room in the Damac townhouses is a cupboard sized room just off the kitchen, you can see the door to it open just behind the oven. It has a porthole sized window out to the carport. I'm happier Isabelle will be in it and not a maid.

Can't wait to see Chris spin this. He is demented.

I think now he's got Sarah out in Dubai he's going to pressure her to sell the house. Telling her they were keeping it was the only way he could get her out there.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
View attachment 2958460

I posted this pic yesterday but the maid's room in the Damac houses is a cupboard sized room just off the kitchen, you can see the door to it open just behind the oven. It has a porthole sized window out to the carport.

Can't wait to see Chris spin this. He is demented.

I think now he's got Sarah out in Dubai he's going to pressure her to sell the house. Telling her they were keeping it was the only way he could get her out there.
I think that is what he will do as well start putting pressure on after august to sell it, when she was on about xmas in uk he sounded as if that was not in his plan

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Why does Lazy think it's so amazing sitting on that balcony when you can see in the reflection that she's overlooking the road and other houses. No-one would want to sit in full view of all those other houses, and people going past/coming and going and all the neighbours would get disturbed by her cackling at nothing.
Surely her balcony at home with the motorway and pylons view is better than her current view and has some privacy.
---
Didn't she moan about Mila getting into her makeup but she's letting Aurora mess about with it and on someone else's white bedding.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Another day when they are complaining that Aurora isn’t in a good mood. Are they stupid to realise that poor baby probably can’t cope in that heat 😡 Look how red her underarms are where her armpit is as well, she must be so uncomfortable View attachment 2958435
Again, everyone around them is dressed modestly and appropriately in line with the covering of shoulders/knees whilst shopping in that vlog then you have these two in tiny skirts/shorts and Esme in a vest top. The disrespect for a country they now call home is incredible. I hope they get pulled up on it again and again but this lot are too thick to take it in.View attachment 2958447
That skirt is see through as well. You can literally see the colour of her knickers

• Sick
  • Wow
Isabelle’s got a box room basically in the new place, she’s having a sofa bed/chair, lazy was kinda moaning it’s more expensive than buying an actual bed, I’m positive Isabelle is old enough to buy her own stuff now? But forgot, her parents love to control her so the poor lass can’t even buy her own things😩😆 Anyone else notice isla isn’t being her usual chatty self? She seems so drained, bless her and I can’t believe they wore them skirts out in the mall 😯 could nearly see Isabelle’s bottom! They have no shame 😷🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I wondered at the time why they had a random desk when none of them work or study and why it was so close to the dining table.

Lazy says she has to build the desk by herself as Creepy is 'watching the girls'. Odd thing to say when he's got the reputation he has.
Wouldn't he need to be looking after Jace, Mila and Aurora, the girls would be up in their rooms making Tik Toks.

• Haha
Another day when they are complaining that Aurora isn’t in a good mood. Are they stupid to realise that poor baby probably can’t cope in that heat 😡 Look how red her underarms are where her armpit is as well, she must be so uncomfortable View attachment 2958435
Again, everyone around them is dressed modestly and appropriately in line with the covering of shoulders/knees whilst shopping in that vlog then you have these two in tiny skirts/shorts and Esme in a vest top. The disrespect for a country they now call home is incredible. I hope they get pulled up on it again and again but this lot are too thick to take it in.View attachment 2958447
The baby is sweating and so sore under her arms, they aren’t bathing or cleaning her properly at all are they 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I don't know how many days they have left in UK but would they really need so many? They are going home in august for maybe a week for Swiftie. And they say they will have vlogmas at home, but really how many days is that. They probably is going to DLP for a week or two, and maybe they will take the van down to Germany to do some German christmasmarket and maybe live it at Uncle Germany so they don't have to take it back to UK for the great Scandinavian winter repeat. And Uncle German will be so great taking it back to UK for them to visit HiSteve while they fly back to Dubai.
I am surprised we have not been out shopping for things for Jaces homeschooling since she left most of the things she arranged before this trip had to be left at home because of weight and space limit.

Reactions: 11
Silly little girl - she really doesn’t have a clue does she
IMG_6269.jpeg

They really do need to sort themselves out. Insulting people on SM in the UAE is not a joke.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
The state of them walking round ikea , and letting Jace and Mila all over the furniture in the garden centre!
Don't think Sarah was impressed with the first shop their 'friends' had sent them too 😆😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.