The Ingham Family #337 Low Rents Of Arabia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must admit I am dissapointed because I saw the hand behind Lazy when she was on the balcony and thought someone sat there making fun of her, just to realise it was a mirror of her hand.
Why would anyone wonder where you put your suitcases?You have not shown us any set up of that place

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The state of them walking round ikea , and letting Jace and Mila all over the furniture in the garden centre!
Don't think Sarah was impressed with the first shop their 'friends' had sent them too 😆😆
Makes me wonder if the “ friends” recommended that place on purpose 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I must admit I am dissapointed because I saw the hand behind Lazy when she was on the balcony and thought someone sat there making fun of her, just to realise it was a mirror of her hand.
Haha! I thought the same! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Was I seeing things or was ‘ in love myself ‘ Esme walking around the mall with a heart sticker on her face? The duck is all that about? At first, I thought she’d got a huge zit

• Haha
Reactions: 21
wow a very special future to be able to adjust the height on a standing desk.............................................
Mary Shittle shop of Dubai
1716744241963.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Was I seeing things or was ‘ in love myself ‘ Esme walking around the mall with a heart sticker on her face? The duck is all that about? At first, I thought she’d got a huge zit
Looks like these - a replica of the starface spot stickers. Absolutely ridiculous looking 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I'm glad that Isla gets to share a room with Esme. Hopefully they get on well. The only time Isla's looked even remotely happy since they got there was when they were planning their new bedroom.

Poor Mila, getting abandonment anxiety. They couldn't just properly console her though. They had to talk about it for the benefit of the vlog instead. Did Lazy even bother to hug her?

OMG the spilled coffee. Creepy, the disgusting pervert, made sure that he kept in that unfortunate filming angle showing off Esme's bust. Rank bastard. 🤮

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Esme's skin looks a total mess up close and filterless. All of that skincare is not doing her any favours at all. Her complexion is looking more like a woman her mother's age, not a teenager. She needs a good acne regimen and gentle cleansers and moisturisers. AND SUNSCREEN.

Reactions: 35
Next thread title suggestion, The Ingham Family #338 Belle of the Ball Pit
IMG_0814.png

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I bet Lazy only just learned about this, when she experienced it for herself. It probably suits Creepy (he loves to skulk about at night) but imagine sunset never being later than 7.15pm! Those short days will be rubbish when they don't get up until lunchtime! 😂

Screenshot_20240526-183112_Chrome.jpg

---
Next thread title suggestion, The Ingham Family #338 Belle of the Ball Pit View attachment 2958588
Beasty and the Beast, more like!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
A good few seconds of the 3 girls bottoms at the end of the vlog, more than likely filmed by their own mother. Gotta get them shots in for their n viewers.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
My 18 year old daughter has these, they're for spots, she has little yellow star ones, bloody expensive too as they're about £13 quid and look like the stickers the teacher would put next to your work in your jotter on primary. My offspring walked around town with me today with one boldly on her cheek lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Majority of the beaches in UK are not nice, weather here is rubbish all the time and if you go to a theme park in UK rides close because of weather. Beaches are better in Dubai with crystal clear water, weather is better (yeah when you can actually leave the house because it’s too hot most of the day), malls better, theme parks better. Is that all she’s got to think about at almost 19yo?? Bore of Isabelle - we’ve got gorgeous beaches around the entire coastal line of the UK not just the well known places such as Cornwall. Many of the beaches are also clear water & you can spend full days at the beach year round if you wanted to. Least we don’t have the same risks of air pollution and dangerously high UV counts here.
Chris has really done a number on them to convince them to escape the UK.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Why the hell at 4:08 the clip of 'them' driving. The watermark on bottom left is Nomadic Sapien. Aka this video why the hell is he using someone else's Dubai footage?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
My 18 year old daughter has these, they're for spots, she has little yellow star ones, bloody expensive too as they're about £13 quid and look like the stickers the teacher would put next to your work in your jotter on primary. My offspring walked around town with me today with one boldly on her cheek lol
My daughter does too, I didn’t realise it was a thing because they look daft 🤣
---
In between all the spluttering around, it doesn’t sound like Izzy was the driving force behind this move at all 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.