The Ingham Family #337 Low Rents Of Arabia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like these - a replica of the starface spot stickers. Absolutely ridiculous looking šŸ¤£
The amount of looks they must get though. The cackle. The Omg how cuuuuuute. The ā€˜ Mila come hereā€™. Sarah walking around thinking sheā€™s Kim K in her 3 for 2 Shein clobber. Creepy looking like heā€™s just come over on a dingy. The girls with skirts riding up their asse cheeks and stickers on their face. Izzy pushing them gigs up her face every 30 seconds. And poor Aura with red sores everywhere because theyā€™re too lazy to bath her properly. All whilst they all walking around with big chunky cameras with Es pouting at every given opportunity. Thereā€™s not a cat in hellā€™s chance that these new ā€˜ matesā€™ are in this for a friendship.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Majority of the beaches in UK are not nice, weather here is rubbish all the time and if you go to a theme park in UK rides close because of weather. Beaches are better in Dubai with crystal clear water, weather is better (yeah when you can actually leave the house because itā€™s too hot most of the day), malls better, theme parks better. Is that all sheā€™s got to think about at almost 19yo?? Bore of Isabelle - weā€™ve got gorgeous beaches around the entire coastal line of the UK not just the well known places such as Cornwall. Many of the beaches are also clear water & you can spend full days at the beach year round if you wanted to. Least we donā€™t have the same risks of air pollution and dangerously high UV counts here.
Chris has really done a number on them to convince them to escape the UK.
I wouldn't even call what they have in Dubai weather, its just heat.

Esme made the same comments about the UK being rainy and boring, has this also come from Chris then as a selling point?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Just watched Isabelleā€™s vlog and sheā€™s studying A-level English and psychology šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ okay then at least sheā€™s put us straight on that, the rest of it she was acting like a 12 year old and the bed behind her was scaring her because it looked like someone was in it šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Why do they have people ferrying them around to appointments and stuff? Is it a requirement to be chaperoned? Seems a bit odd to me. I hope they still have their passports!
a girl i watch on tt told a story about when working in Dubai and she handed over her passport and when she decided she didnā€™t like the job she tried coming back to the uk they refused to give her her passport and wouldnā€™t let her leave the country.

• Wow
  • Sad
Maybe water is brown beaches she goes too but there are some stunning beaches In S Wales with blue water and fantastic sandy beaches, they are pissing me off with slagging everything UK off, oh and different Mayos is she for real can get loads of different types here as well oh and Pringles piss off Borebelle they aint pringles they are the cheapo alternative stacks which you can get in Lidl, and it was not Ā£20 to fill the car up either it was Ā£40

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just watched Isabelleā€™s vlog and sheā€™s studying A-level English and psychology šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ okay then at least sheā€™s put us straight on that, the rest of it she was acting like a 12 year old and the bed behind her was scaring her because it looked like someone was in it šŸ™„
A level English when her mother was pulled up on how Izzy doesnā€™t know the difference between their and theyā€™re. Sarah of course, blamed it on a typo šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sarah said a few months ago Isabelle was struggling Psychology and Criminology though? I remember because I have a degree in criminology and laughed when I heard it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just watched Isabelleā€™s vlog and sheā€™s studying A-level English and psychology šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Don't suppose she explained what's happened to her third subject? Sure they mentioned sociology or criminology at one point? Very strange choice to spend three years, including the gap year, doing two A levels when three is the usual workload and that's what most opportunities requiring A levels will ask for.

Reactions: 23
When are they going to get their daughters teeth sorted. Esmes teeth are terrible all jaggy, big spaces and all discoloured and full of plaque and tartar šŸ‘€ islas bad aswell.
Surely dentist appointments should have been a priority before they moved

Isabelles same all discoloured and tartar but she's old enough to sort her own dentist appointment

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Majority of the beaches in UK are not nice, weather here is rubbish all the time and if you go to a theme park in UK rides close because of weather. Beaches are better in Dubai with crystal clear water, weather is better (yeah when you can actually leave the house because itā€™s too hot most of the day), malls better, theme parks better. Is that all sheā€™s got to think about at almost 19yo?? Bore of Isabelle - weā€™ve got gorgeous beaches around the entire coastal line of the UK not just the well known places such as Cornwall. Many of the beaches are also clear water & you can spend full days at the beach year round if you wanted to. Least we donā€™t have the same risks of air pollution and dangerously high UV counts here.
Theyā€™ve obviously never visited one of my local beaches at Durdle door. Crystal water, gorgeous rocky cliffs, and you can see the Milky Way at night. Even the beach 10 mins away from me sh*ts all over the drab Dubai beach they went to.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
My daughter does too, I didnā€™t realise it was a thing because they look daft šŸ¤£
I got my son the Peace Out acne dots. He likes them because you can barely see them on the skin. God how I wish they were a thing when I was a teenager! They work very well!

Reactions: 8
They may get a reduction for fewer rubbish collections.
If they don't pay for the MOTs on the cars/vans. cara-vans/ex-taxis they'll fall from being road registed & the council can take action to have them removed from the property, especially if neighbours complain. They'll have to pay to keep power, gas & water connected though the bills will be lower as they're not using any of the above. Or pay to get all three reconnected before each time they pop in.

No bin reductions for not bring there, if the rubbish isn't collected then tough tit.
They'll have to SORN the cars/vans to not get fines etc for non payment.
Utilities will still have standing charges to pay, they won't get turned off by the companies, unless the Inghams turn them off internally.

They could even end up paying double council tax, depending on where they live but with a new UK government going in a different direction many things could change for people with a 2nd home / a home that's not their main residence.

There's so many things to go wrong in this current scheme :LOL:

View attachment 2958400
I don"t believe this applies as both houses have to have a liability for council tax but It doesnt hurt to inform the local authority that they live abroad now, just saying šŸ¤­

Reactions: 9
The amount of looks they must get though. The cackle. The Omg how cuuuuuute. The ā€˜ Mila come hereā€™. Sarah walking around thinking sheā€™s Kim K in her 3 for 2 Shein clobber. Creepy looking like heā€™s just come over on a dingy. The girls with skirts riding up their asse cheeks and stickers on their face. Izzy pushing them gigs up her face every 30 seconds. And poor Aura with red sores everywhere because theyā€™re too lazy to bath her properly. All whilst they all walking around with big chunky cameras with Es pouting at every given opportunity. Thereā€™s not a cat in hellā€™s chance that these new ā€˜ matesā€™ are in this for a friendship.
Spot on.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It do not surprise me that theese are here reasons. This is the family that don't want to go to Scandinavia during the summer because there is nothing to do here.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Moaning about UK sea not being clear but when they showed themselves in the sea when Jace was diving underwater, the water they were in didn't look too clear to me.

Isabelle hardly answered any questions because most of them were probably ones she wouldn't answer like about getting a job, getting her own life, her dad and his reaction to the move etc.
Surely one of the first questions ifam would ask is, as an adult did she ever consider not going with them, obviously that would never cross the Ingham's minds as they see her as a perma-child who must stay with them at all times but apparently she was the force behind the move.
She got asked if she felt safe in Dubai, why would anyone ask that, as if she'd ever go anywhere without mummy or 'daddy'.

If all of them, except Creepy, think they are seeing how things go in Dubai, isn't it risky to be buying all this furniture and house stuff? If, as we predict, they go home sooner rather than later, they are going to be stuck with a houseful of stuff that is useless to them and Creepy will be crying over wasted money.
Poor kids being dragged on the daily trips to the home wear shops/supermarkets/malls.

• Sad
  • Heart
Don't suppose she explained what's happened to her third subject? Sure they mentioned sociology or criminology at one point? Very strange choice to spend three years, including the gap year, doing two A levels when three is the usual workload and that's what most opportunities requiring A levels will ask for.
No third one mentioned but I thought you needed GCSES to do A level so I googled and it says this so still think all BS
To study A Levels you need a minimum of five GCSEs at grade 4-9 or above including English Language. If you do not gain a grade 4 or higher in GCSE Maths you will have to study GCSE Maths alongside your A Levels. There are additional entry requirements for some subjects which are set out below.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Haters, I donā€™t know about you but i often uproot my whole family from their home country to not only a foreign country but one with a remarkably different culture because the theme parks are better.

Sure, you might say ā€œbut Crumbs, this seems like a bizarrely immature way to make such a life altering decision given a theme park can only be visited several times a year and yet in being a different country everything about your life, your future, your existence will changeā€ to which I say ā€œyeah but also the shopping malls are quite cute?ā€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Sorry if someoneā€™s already said this Iā€™ve not caught up yet but why do I feel like Izzy was trying to lay the foundation for her trying to escape them with the whole sofa bed thing. Just gave me less ā€œpermanentā€ vibe. The vlog felt a bit off after, them not buying any beds and saying the decision still wasnā€™t made. Just seemed mardy.

Why would you buy all that kitchen stuff but no plates šŸ˜‘

also: why did Chris seem gutted about Esmeā€™s ā€œcrushā€ šŸ˜­šŸ¤®

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Most of Izzys old school friends who are doing there A levels at the moment will soon be doing this kind of Ikea shop , kitchen stuff etc, for their move to UNIVERSITY !!

Not to sleeping in the cupboard just off the crappy kitchen where you nonce stepfather is sleeping on the Sofa šŸš© !

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.