The Ingham Family #337 Low Rents Of Arabia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They could really profit off of sending Esmé to school since they think she’s the next best thing to sliced bread. They could call it “Education Esmé” instead of Rita 😂

Reactions: 18
Back in the UK Sarah had lots of small shopping trips without Chris, as well as trips to White Rose with Nana where Chris never went. He seemed to have no problem letting her have the joint card, presumably because he knew either Nana was paying or she was limited to B&M and Home Bargains so wasn't spending huge amounts at once. Whilst I can't really say she had freedom from him, she did do those things alone (with children, but not him).

I'm not sure how much of that she is going to get out in Dubai. No Nana to rely on paying for shopping trips, plus no excuse to go and see her - it was obvious Chris and Nana didn't get on so he didn't usually go. No vans for Chris to be messing around with outside to take up his time. He won't let her have access to their joint account or card. Only one car with no other vehicles, at home he would use the van if she needed the car. Not that they ever walked anyway, but no where to walk to out of their housing estate - depending on which part they are in even getting to the shops/restaurant bit would be very uncomfortable in the heat. He had no need to go to the soft play if he was going to be in a "meeting" (I'm assuming it was online since he didn't go anywhere else in the car) and they had to wait for him after.

She seems to be getting her daily shopping fix in the supermarket at the moment, and Chris is already complaining about it. I think she has been promised that she can shop for the new house but eventually she's going to get fed up.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
They probably drank/ate them all before they even got to the checkout though!

-----
About the tax dodging... Sorry to be a bit thick but (assuming that they split their time in the way we're expecting them to) will they not pay any UK taxes at all? Not even a reduced rate of council tax for services they'll use when they are here? Are the cars still taxed here as normal? Do they literally not contribute anything AT ALL?
They'll pay the same council taxes as ever. The council tax is on the property and no matter where they live they need to pay it while ever they own it. They may get a reduction for fewer rubbish collections. If they don't pay for the MOTs on the cars/vans. cara-vans/ex-taxis they'll fall from being road registed & the council can take action to have them removed from the property, especially if neighbours complain. They'll have to pay to keep power, gas & water connected though the bills will be lower as they're not using any of the above. Or pay to get all three reconnected before each time they pop in.

If they spend more than 183 days a year outside of the UK they don't qualify for UK income tax. It used to be that if they wished to continue having access to the NHS they needed to keep up their National Insurance. But I think they changed that and now you are removed from the NHS register if you move to another country as a permanent resident. Don't quote me on that. I cba looking it up as it's very early hours of the morning here and I'm knackered.

Reactions: 16
If they have been planning this for ages why didnt they go before or very close to the start of this tax year 5 th April 2024 to maximise how many days this tax year they can visit ?

Plus wouldn't the heat have been a bit less fierce while you got your self settled in ? While missing the April showers in the UK !

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If they have been planning this for ages why didnt they go before or very close to the start of this tax year 5 th April 2024 to maximise how many days this tax year they can visit ?

Plus wouldn't the heat have been a bit less fierce while you got your self settled in ? While missing the April showers in the UK !
It feels like a midnight flit tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
What was the windfall I’m so behind.. can’t believe they have moved.. Dubai what prompted all this, was it a sudden thing?
The YouTube success, I think of it as a lottery win, million to one chance plebs like this pair could ever have achieved what they gained materially, shame they didn't gain culturally and educationally, but you can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a 🐖 🐷 🐽 pig describes this feral lot!
1000004676.jpg

What happened imo is Chris has been desperately trying to offload the marble mansion all year and find another income route as the channel engagement and income is clearly on its last legs and just scraping an income right now. He has tried convincing Sarah to move to a house to fo up, didn't work, mentioned moving to the Arctic, didn't work. What he has done is rope esmerelda in with designer gifts and brainwashed her to want to be an influencer in Duh Bye. He usually ropes her in when his ahem, charms fail to woo Lazy. Esmerelda then convinced Lazy to move to duh buy Chris some more time.

Lazy is clueless and hangs on esmereldas every word it seems. Chris is still blowing smoke up ezzys arse and now we get to watch them boil in the soulless oven of a city, we get the adventures of a deluded brokie clown, XXXXL sweaty red-faced wife, and 6 brats with no hope of achieving anything.

Yeah I think that covers it 😁🙃😘

Or we are all wrong and Chris has 44 million some type of currency in the bank has just spent 1000mil on a beachfront 22 bedroom villa with a gold roller and a bugatti in the sale ready in the garage. Owns marble mansion outright with no mortgage and just using it as a place to doss, shop at aldi, bnm and primarni for the winter having nammy days in designer Marc Jacob pajamas, flying across the globe on his platinum plated private jet with a big gold G on the tail, personalised seats and his own celebrity chef to cook them deeeee bessstest everrrrrr noooo dolls on the way to nannas in Bradford where Chris will fly the plane himself landing it in the carpark of the white rose shopping centre.

One of these stories are true , can you guess which 1 😄😁😃😀🤣😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Surprised that Chris was ok giving his finger print to the government considering he knows how the world works etc…

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I've not kept up with this hangin' bunch. I see they're still breeding like rabbits. I can only imagine the Dubai move is to run away from UK social services, since they still exploit their children like hell.

Reactions: 22
I find it really weird that they have just left everything behind. Sarah went mad on shopping sprees for new summer clothes and swim wear. Presents for Jace and Isla not long before they left, not to mention all the Christmas stuff they got when according to them they were already planning this move. The younger kids can't have taken many toys with them, and definitely not all the bikes and ride on toys they have filled the house with. Play equipment to just sit in the playroom. The house they say they don't live in anymore is filled with all their belongings. It's just so odd to get my head around if they do plan on staying in Dubai long term, what a waste of so much stuff.

Chris is the only one who thinks they have moved permanently, the others think they are shopping for a holiday home. He obviously got them to agree to it by saying they would split the time equally and could go back whenever they felt like it, now they are there he is saying different. It will be interesting to see if they do come back in August and if they then go back to Dubai shortly after, and what they actually take back with them again - or will it just be cleaning wipes from home bargains?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Why do they have people ferrying them around to appointments and stuff? Is it a requirement to be chaperoned? Seems a bit odd to me. I hope they still have their passports!

Reactions: 19
They'll pay the same council taxes as ever. The council tax is on the property and no matter where they live they need to pay it while ever they own it.
They could even end up paying double council tax, depending on where they live but with a new UK government going in a different direction many things could change for people with a 2nd home / a home that's not their main residence.

There's so many things to go wrong in this current scheme :LOL:

Screenshot 2024-05-26 at 17.00.32.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The Ingham Family posted:
MAKING SOME BIG PURCHASES TODAY FOR THE NEW HOUSE.. HOME SHOPPING IN DUBAI.
maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: 2
I can't watch now to see what that AD is, but that's not nearly clear enough to follow the rules and they aren't using the youtube tools to mark as an AD
Screenshot 2024-05-26 at 17.07.35.png

AI:

MAKING SOME BIG PURCHASES TODAY FOR THE NEW HOUSE.. HOME SHOPPING IN DUBAI.Summary
  • 🌞 Started the day by vlogging on the balcony, enjoying the morning.
  • 🏖 Balcony covered in sand from the desert, finding it cool.
  • 🛄 Exploring storage options for suitcases and belongings.
  • 🏬 Visiting Dragon MK mall for home shopping, looking for beds and furniture.
  • 💼 Assembling a standing office desk with adjustable height and cool features.
  • 🎪 Exploring a market-like area with various goods, feeling overwhelmed.
  • 🏝 Shopping for outdoor furniture, considering gazebo options.
  • ☕ Enjoying a break with Costa drinks, accidentally spilling coffee.
  • 🛋 Shopping for beds at Ikea, considering options for Esme and Isabelle.
  • 🛒 Deciding to order beds online instead of purchasing in-store.
  • 🍽 Shopping for kitchen and dining essentials, including utensils and reusable cups.
  • 🍽 Deciding to eat out at a food court in the mall for dinner.

Reactions: 18
I seen a tik tok about a Mormon Utah woman talking about YouTube families not getting money anymore and turning to setting up there own MLM cults to target vulnerable people and continue to make money…sounds a lot like the Inghams

Reactions: 20
Has Sarah actually seen the new house? She says that she can't remember if it's got beds for Jace and Mila.

Anyone know what they were advertising?
It's a flashback to her building a FlexiSpot standing desk in the Manor inserted into the vlog in the middle of a trip to the mall for some bizarre reason.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.