The Ingham Family #337 Low Rents Of Arabia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why Sarah doesn’t have her own card. It’s crazy. In our family we all have our own cards. I do, my husband does, my nearly 18 year old daughter has had one since she was 11 and my middle daughter has had a Rooster chip and pin card from NatWest since she was 9. The only one who doesn’t have a card is our 3 year old!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Katrina , what do you think to your sister not having any access to money in her own right ?

What would you do if your bloke said Katrina you cant have your own bank card , if you want to buy something you have to ask me for my card and I will see straight away what you have spent ! If you are not with me you can’t have the card !

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Well, well, well Hi Sarah
I mentioned how when they went shopping they didn’t pick up any drinks or like frozen juice treats for the kids to keep them hydrated and low and behold Lazy purchased some

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well, well, well Hi Sarah
I mentioned how when they went shopping they didn’t pick up any drinks or like frozen juice treats for the kids to keep them hydrated and low and behold Lazy purchased some
They probably drank/ate them all before they even got to the checkout though!

-----
About the tax dodging... Sorry to be a bit thick but (assuming that they split their time in the way we're expecting them to) will they not pay any UK taxes at all? Not even a reduced rate of council tax for services they'll use when they are here? Are the cars still taxed here as normal? Do they literally not contribute anything AT ALL?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Chris thinks 'meetings' make him important, a sure sign that he's never had a job that entailed having them. Once again he's cosplaying being rich and successful.
Also bear in mind that going out to buy stamps would be called a 'mission'.
I’ve just had a netting with the toilet this morning. It was about a long standing matter. Constipation. I didn’t get paid.
---
I’ve just had a netting with the toilet this morning. It was about a long standing matter. Constipation. I didn’t get paid.
Netting was meeting. Bloody texting 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
About the tax dodging... Sorry to be a bit thick but (assuming that they split their time in the way we're expecting them to) will they not pay any UK taxes at all? Not even a reduced rate of council tax for services they'll use when they are here? Are the cars still taxed here as normal? Do they literally not contribute anything AT ALL?
They're very limited on the number of days in a tax year they can spend in the UK before having no choice but to pay UK tax, I believe it's either a max of 45 or 90 in their situation (presuming the house is empty and available for them). They must have spent close to the 45 days already this tax year if it started in April.

Also the UK tax people could take issue with most of their viewers being in the UK (I assume this?) and then investigate that and conclude it's UK earnings so they need to pay UK tax on their income. Bit of a mess as google is a US company based in Ireland, but it's not clear cut with loads of grey areas that could cause a world of problems.

Disclaimer I'm not in the UK and all my knowledge of this is from my understanding of a quick google, but to be fair that might be more research than they've ever done!

Reactions: 18
I don’t understand why Sarah doesn’t have her own card. It’s crazy. In our family we all have our own cards. I do, my husband does, my nearly 18 year old daughter has had one since she was 11 and my middle daughter has had a Rooster chip and pin card from NatWest since she was 9. The only one who doesn’t have a card is our 3 year old!
And the other day she said Creepy would not set up Apple pay for her. Why don’t she do it herself when she has the card? It is not that difficult.
But Creepy has to set up everything techy in that family.

Reactions: 28
So they are already fucked then, they need to sell the house 😅

• Accommodation tie: An individual has this tie if they have accommodation available to them for a period of at least 91 days, at least one day of which falls in the relevant tax year, and they spend at least one night there. The home of a close relative can also be considered for the purposes of the accommodation tie, but only if the individual spends a total of 16 nights or more there in a given tax year.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Esmerelda drinking out that drink in the supermarket woman.... Jeeeez my child would have been right royally told off by me for that disgooostin behaviour. My God they are bringing low level chav to the UAE.
My husband saw her do that , should have seen his face and he went "what a smelly little witch" " did you see that" to me, just such feral twats, clambering around duh bye fingering all the stuff they don't buy, consuming from the cart.....no sell control, no style , no class......

This is going to be epic to watch the swirl round the plughole, I checked their engagement level this morning 4% ! Oh dear.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
And the other day she said Creepy would not set up Apple pay for her. Why don’t she do it herself when she has the card? It is not that difficult.
But Creepy has to set up everything techy in that family.
Apple Pay sends a confirmation passcode to the card owner. Even if she did, she’d need that code off him. Imagine he won’t give it to her?

• Wow
  • Angry
Still not ‘remembered’ the disclaimer then, Chris.

Make the most of no education Sarah. A condition of your visa will be educating those kids, September to June, either in private school or at home (which also costs). Including yearly exams to show they are doing something. Oxford learning isn’t going to be good enough. Esme will be doing GCSEs next year for example and needs to be preparing for that. You can forget any travel. No education and your visa gets revoked.

You know, assuming UAE aren’t just fleecing you for all the private visa tests just to say no anyway 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Assuming they have a joint bank account, they have one card between them, what would happen if they split up? Sarah would be in a precarious position, getting access to money. I assume this has never crossed her mind! Even if you have a joint account, it always makes sense to keep your own account, so you’re not dependent on your partner. Perhaps she likes Chris being in charge, so she has no responsibility to worry about?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think he encourages her to spend limited amounts on solo shopping trips and then gaslights her into thinking that she’s not responsible enough to have her own card. She’s fully embraced the shopaholic persona but he’s 100% manipulating her

• Sad
Reactions: 22
So they are already fucked then, they need to sell the house 😅

• Accommodation tie: An individual has this tie if they have accommodation available to them for a period of at least 91 days, at least one day of which falls in the relevant tax year, and they spend at least one night there. The home of a close relative can also be considered for the purposes of the accommodation tie, but only if the individual spends a total of 16 nights or more there in a given tax year.
If they satisfy one of the "Automatic Overseas" tests then I'm not sure that the above tie would come into play, would it? I could be wrong though.

I suspect that they're pinning all their hopes on getting automatic overseas status based on them working over there, but it's not straightforward and there are so many intricacies. That would explain why Sarah & Isabelle have been trying to resurrect their channels.

One thing is crystal clear though, there are lots of pitfalls. I'd be amazed if they don't fall foul of the rules so I hope that Mr Taxman (or someone else in the know) is watching!

Screenshot_20240526-151952_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 7
But he isn't a millionaire, even after his lucky windfall....desperate little fucker, he is! Rotten little con merchant!
What was the windfall I’m so behind.. can’t believe they have moved.. Dubai what prompted all this, was it a sudden thing?

Reactions: 7
Katrina , what do you think to your sister not having any access to money in her own right ?

What would you do if your bloke said Katrina you cant have your own bank card , if you want to buy something you have to ask me for my card and I will see straight away what you have spent ! If you are not with me you can’t have the card !
It’s kind of ironic that the sister who(apparently) has done well for themselves and has money, own home etc seemingly is less financially independent than the sister who has stayed living in a council house and on a presumably low income. I bet her Nan thinks it’s ridiculous too.

I’ve actually been shopping at Sarah’s beloved White Rose today, with my own bank card and my teen has their own card too. Nobody checking up on what either of us having been buying or how much we have spent.

Sarah has allowed herself and her kids to be in a very vulnerable position, what’s she going to do if he fucks off and she is stuck in Dubai with the kids? We al know he likes to take risks, what if something happens and she has no access to money?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.