The Ingham Family #337 Low Rents Of Arabia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they’re hoping this Dubai move will bring in more money then they ought to really start thinking about how and what they film. I went from wanting to visit Dubai to really not wanting to ever visit the place, because they’ve made it look like a Barron concrete jungle.
You can tell they’re not excited about their new place, that it’s just a bit of an upgrade on what they’ve got and they even seem a little disappointed. I don’t think Dubai is living up to what they had hoped or at least it hasn’t bought them the joy they wanted.
I watched a q&a they did 5 months ago, and Sarah mentioned how after 6 or 7 weeks she gets homesick. They’ll be off hiring a van somewhere soon and the vlog title will be “Why we’re leaving Dubai”
I don’t think they’ll be living there this time next year.
It's a barren concrete jungle. They didn't make it look any worse than it is. They've shown it exactly how it is. They're just soulless enough to think that lots of electric lights, nightmarish spaghetti junction type roads leading to massive malls & ridiculously tall empty apartment blocks are some sort of glam foreign culture. Save your money.

Reactions: 34
Chris can't have a buzz cut, he has no hair on the front half of his head, hence the comb over

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Mila reminds me of Matilda hopefully she will meet a nice teacher to adopt her she is really smart compared to jace who thinks 2 plus 3 is 4

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It blows my mind how a grown arse woman... A mother of 6 children... Can go about everyday life without access to a bank card of her own. To me, that's a very frightening thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
So is this how they are spending their life now …on a permanent holiday
Sunbathing /pool
None of them have a job to go too or actual school work to do (you can’t kid us lazy )
How will they not get bored ?
1 week on holiday and I’m bored and ready for home life again
What a boring life they lead
You might be in Dubai but I wouldn’t swap my normal life for that

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm gutted that we're not getting a Netflix show. Inspired by her fancy new dressing-up era, I was hoping for a Bridgerton spin-off about Lazy Featherington and her very own Colin.

I don't actually watch Bridgerton so I'm not too sure of the finer details but, in my version, Penelope is actually an old fishwife, trying to pass herself off as something a bit special, hence the glamorous working title "A Humber Bridgerton Story: The Sheintastic rags to rags tale of North Lincolnshire's fishiest shitterati on the run move."

(Spoiler: It doesn't end well. Penelope is exposed as a phoney and chucked out of the exclusive ladies lunch club booffay when her blingy pearl choker neck-lace turns out to be made from pasta and bombay mix and her neck turns green. She ended up back where she started with her tail (or was it Colin?) between her legs.)

CutPaste_2024-05-26_10-42-36-969.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Mila reminds me of Matilda hopefully she will meet a nice teacher to adopt her she is really smart compared to jace who thinks 2 plus 3 is 4
Sadly with no outside influence or education the poor kid will go the same way as the others. It’s already starting if you look at Esme’s TikTok a little while back with her. Mila dancing and doing an awful duck pout into the camera because she thinks that’s normal. It made me feel sick 🤢

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Is it just me or does he look like an actual tit here 😂 The nose looks more like a nipple on his face 😂
Looks like something a sub with a humiliation fetish might get himself up in at a Dubai Porta-Potty party tbh. Maybe that's how he got to earning 10k a day.
It might also explain the premature ageing previously noted in this very thread.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I remember once when I think they were in Spain and Lazy and Isla were so hot with beetroot faces that they had to sit in a vehicle with the air con on. God help them in Dubai

• Sad
Reactions: 15
It blows my mind how a grown arse woman... A mother of 6 children... Can go about everyday life without access to a bank card of her own. To me, that's a very frightening thought.
That shows that's she has no idea how much money they have. That's so scary. How can she believe all the things Chris tells her if she cannot even have a bank card? What example is it for her children?

• Heart
I wonder what Lazy & Creepy think of Rishi's new plans for National Service? They definitely won't want to return permanently if that becomes a thing. It almost* makes me want to vote the Tories in, just to keep the Inghams out! 😆

*not really!

@HuncaMunca, hope you're feeling better.
@Glennie, hope you're having a wonderful holiday.
@Otterwise, you go girl! 💪Xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Why would you want to move your whole family , when it you don’t have to , to a place that has sky high pollution , terrible human rights record and is famous for the Dubai porta potty !

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Why are they constantly talking about what they are/aren't eating and drinking? He's talking about swimming and having access to a gym in the new place and there was the carnivore and celery juice crap before they left for Dubai.
Is he worried about how the medical will show just how unhealthy they are and wants to pretend they are trying to do something about it or is this their latest fad to drum up the views via some weight loss content because they've exhausted the shopping and pool borefest already?

• Haha
  • Heart
Those two aren't fooling anyone by droning on about how amazing doobuy weather is and how they feel sorry for those in the UK.

The weather there is hell, it's way too hot - and I say that as someone that grew up in Flordia!

That beach they were at looked awful - could barely see the horizon with the poor air quality. Looked more like a scene from a dystopian sci-fi movie where someone is trapped on an inhospitable planet.

When it's 40c getting into a sea the temp of a hot tub isn't appealing at all.

I looked up a UK beach webcam and it's a bit cloudy but still looks a thousand times better than where they are.
Screenshot 2024-05-26 at 12.59.16.png

• Heart
Reactions: 36
That shows that's she has no idea how much money they have. That's so scary. How can she believe all the things Chris tells her if she cannot even have a bank card? What example is it for her children?
It also shows that the girls don’t have their own cards either. At 11 a child can have a chip and pin card. As they all work too, they should have money constantly as well.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.