Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shell777

Chatty Member
Poor Isla I’ve not watched yet but hiding a carrot to take with her is so tragic

eating out in dubai isn’t cheap especially for a family of their size once you add drinks etc

Isla is struggling you can see that

probably struggling with the heat, having no friends, hitting puberty etc I feel very very sorry for that girl

• Sad
Reactions: 39

mags

VIP Member
I wonder if their mates saw someone they knew, at The Fairmont, hence making a hasty retreat and making an excuse to go elsewhere instead!

I don't even know where to begin with bringing your own picnic to consume on the hotel premises, especially a hotel like that. Why were they all drinking out of cans though? Surely glasses are provided. Creepy was even trying to get Aurora to drink straight from a can.

As fancy as that hotel is, I bet Jace and Mila were bored after an hour or so.

Creepy said that the fancier hotels were accessible to them now, now that they're local. What was stopping them before? Was he admitting that they're brokies who couldn't afford a proper stay? If they had a yearning to experience exclusive luxury hotels, rubbing shoulders with those who actually have money, why wait until now?

If they have enough self-awareness to recognise that turning up in a Kia is a bit lame when you're lusting over the Ferraris and Lamborghinis, why does that not also apply in a more general else?

Personally I'd feel uncomfortable and wouldn't want to be there if I was going to stick out like a sore thumb in any respect. Maybe Sarah likes the defiance of it, having her "Pretty Woman" moment and sticking two sausage fingers up at anyone who thinks she has no right to be there.

It's not about social status or bank balance though. It's the fact that Chris & Sarah behave like uncultured, uneducated fools, trying to pretend that they're something different.

You can take the fool out of the Ibis but you'll never get the Ibis out of the fool, eh Creepy? Money might buy you a day pass to try and escape reality but you'll still be the same twat, just doggy-paddling in a different pool.

• Heart
  • Haha

uwu

VIP Member
God I still would rather have my shitty life dealing with cancer than whatever bollocks they think is the high life. To me their life looks like pure utter hell.

• Heart

Buddylove

VIP Member
They are that family you dread when you go on holiday, if you’re on a package holiday they’re on your coach and you’re just hoping they don’t get off at your hotel,
You just know that Jace is 100% the kid who spends the whole flight kicking the back of your seat and never gets told to stop

• Haha

Kitty2020

VIP Member
On EsmemeMEEE’s TikTok

Not that I’m directing anyone to give her views - however - the one where she has stated that the store’s security guard was watching her -
She looks in what I presume is his direction 4 times, almost giving a dirty look, but carries on.
What’s most disturbing is at the very start, she makes a Michael Jackson type crotch grab move. It’s brief, but no accidental hand move.
Rhetorical, but who would think it’s ok in any grocery store to be attempting these s*xualized moves on video at any age - let alone 14. And, in a Muslim country that has very different cultural and religious boundaries than England. The fact that the extremely creepy ‘father’ encourages this is, as many have said, deeply disturbing 🚩 not to mention sick.
It’s as if he’s advertizing her in some seedy way. We know, because he’s told us, that all he thinks about is how to make ‘monneh’ 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow

Klh1977

Just done my NHS safeguarding training we have to do every 3 years again. I wanted to scream the Ingham family as the answer to every single question! 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩everywhere!

• Sad
  • Heart

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
Sorry if already posted but what...

She really is thick as mince.

To say she has a 9 in English she has no constructive arguments to counteract the ''hate comments'', her reading skills are lacking and her attitude is a combination of Smelly Hat and Toad Arse.

Plus her hatred for the UK is immature (like her stepdad)... Well, Izzy, state what is wrong with the country then stay in Dub -iy if it concerns you so much dear.

View attachment 2965596
What an arrogant little prick.

No life experience, no education, no friends, no social life, severely lacking in the ability to form an intelligent thought, and absolutely zero insight.

Good luck with all of that, kid. I'm sure that level of smugness will serve you so very well when stepdaddy splits and leaves you as one of two adults in the house who are only marginally capable of getting jobs.

• Heart

Kitty2020

VIP Member
Is it only me that finds it strange that isla only seems to wear swimming costumes that have a built-in skirt?

Nope, I think a few things are going on. She’s aware she’s larger than her siblings and I would not find it a stretch to imagine at least Esmeeeee has drawn attention to her weight in a bitchy way.

The other day, whilst sitting under the solitary umbrella, Isla was remarkably eloquent as she noted that most folks were enjoying the beach, not caring what they looked like whilst Esmé had been curling her eyelashes 🤣 Posing with her phone obviously for TT.

She hasn’t lost her natural intelligence.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Onetwofour

VIP Member
So Sarah says Chris' parents helped them to pay the rent of their first flat but according to Chris they don't get support from family. The same parents who look after their dog while they are away for months and also helped with their kids before they moved away to the manor. It's strange how Chris seems to be resentful towards his own family even though they did a lot. His stance in their last q&a makes him look like a bratty spoiled child only caring about himself and never being able to acknowledge how both of them benefited a lot to have family to support them in their early years.

• Heart

Betty Bujo

Chatty Member
Jeeeezus fucking wept!
Their new life in Dubai is going so well they have to rely on 2 year old footage of the same place to fill in the vlogs.

• Haha

Goonie

Er… they’ve been there what? 2 weeks ?? And he spends his time either deleting comments, replying to existing comments in a nasty manner or sat on some man made sand pit with plastic spades/cheap chairs and a town size cooler with all his cans of coke in it 😆🤣😂. I’d hardly call what they’re doing living the life of luxury !!!
Anyway, I’m off to pack my suitcase now, got a lovely little weeks holiday abroad planned, just me and the Husband. It’s the icing on the cake to know that that scruffy, gobby lot are over there and so I won’t bump into them !!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Granny Pat

A minimum fine of Dh100,000 has been announced by the UAE for residents or visitors who violate the recently enacted ban on flying drones in the country. In addition to the penalties, violators will face jail terms ranging from six months to five years, according to the country's public prosecution.

Please let him be caught.

• Heart

HotTea

I watched the new vlog with my AirPods in and at about 25:39 you can hear a wolf whistle and Lazy turns around - the camera cuts and Isabelle has suddenly “gone to sit down” despite the fact they were mid convo. Isabelle then comes running back over and Lazy attempts to carry on the convo asking her what the show she wants to watch is called, but Isabelle is all flustered with a towel on her saying she’s stressed and can’t remember what it’s called.

The vibes are so off there.

• Wow
  • Sad
I don’t know why people think borabelle Ingham should be pitied or made excuses for. She’s got a vile streak a mile wide. She’s been caught bullying when she was in school and let’s not forget how she wanted to find Kimmi and embarrass her thinking she was a real hard nut. Also that crack she made to her mother about bingo wings was below the belt. I mean, I had a bit of a complicated relationship with my mother at times but I’d never dream of being that bitchy to her when she was alive

• Heart

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
I wonder what the reason for the little ones wearing bibs was? They've never bothered before. To impress their new friends? Have they had comments about the mess they make?

Puppet

VIP Member
Little Mila ask to eat with a knife and folk better than her older siblings but lazy gives her no help dosnt even cut her food up for her, what shit parenting
I often forget the little mite is only 2, she's such a smart cookie and in a different environment she would be thriving.

• Heart