Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegreencow

VIP Member
SPECIAL DAY WITH FRIENDS AT THE ATLANTIS PALM HOTEL DUBAI.

Lazy has just filmed the latest Sarah Lies video. Creepstopher probably thinks she looks fit with her 8 year old schoolgirl bow in her hair. Singing One Direction’s Story of my Life. She’s no Harry Styles, I can tell you that much. Simon Cowell would self combust if he heard A Level Music Lazy singing. Creepstopher is going to edit the video as Aurora isn’t sleeping at night. They’re off to The Palm with friends who live just across from the Ingrams. AI ifam video of Lazy and Creepstopher dancing. They wish they were that skinny! They’ve decided to dress up to go to Gordon Ramsay’s restaurant. They definitely ate there last time. Driving; probably stolen footage again.

Esmé gives Mila some water whilst Creepstopher films. Isabelle gets the kids out of the car. Esmé says she’s so bougie.

Christine talks to Aurora. They’re at the Bread Kitchen restaurant. It’s all you can eat for 100AED each. You sit down and they bring a massive selection of seven pizzas around. Creepstopher has just had a slice of spicy prawn but Lazy says he never eats prawns. She films herself trying a slice of pizza. Raj has given the girls a pizza buffet life tip to eat the crust last.

Jace and Mila. Creepstopher says they keep coming over with pizza. Esmé says she and Isla are 100 slices. Lazy says Raj ate 17 slices but she thought the pizza was wet. Why does she always shame others for how much they eat but never say how much SHE ate?

Jace tries to get a sticker off of Mila’s finger but she pulls away. Lazy tells her off because he was trying to help her. Lazy gives Mila's hand back to him. She says there’s a “nugget/nog-ut” Nougat ice cream. She asks what everyone is going for and Jace starts screeching that there’s Oreo and strawberry options. The strawberry is obviously pink, or purple if you’re Lazy. Mega toppings. Mila chooses chocolate after being denied it the other day and forced to have the same as Jace.

Back at the table Isabelle babysits Jace and Mila. Isla came out with a carrot in her bag and started chomping on it halfway through dinner. Cackle. Aurora sleeps on a smug Lazy. Creepstopher hasn’t shut up for four hours. Time to go outside for drinks.

The camera keeps fogging up. Lazy wants to book the hot air balloon for Esmé’s birthday. The pram is soaking wet from humidity. Jace has picked a flower for Lazy. There’s a humungous park area. Everything is soaking wet from humidity. Mental.

Raj is babysitting Jace whilst Creepstopher yaps away to the camera. Lazy is with Creepstopher. There's no way in hell I'd trust my child alone with someone I met 2 weeks ago. He’s regretting not bringing his swimwear because he can’t get in the water. Lazy attempts to sing to the Arabic music. She’s dreading stepping away from the air con. Time for a wander to the beach.

Beach. Atlantis aquarium. Jace plays with Aurora’s ear and looks smugly at the camera. Mila pushed his hand away from Aurora. Lazy says they can’t come to Atlantis The Palm and not have a shot of the huge huge tank. She talking about the fish tank.

Cold Stone Creamery for everyone who didn’t get ice cream earlier. Esmé, Isla, Jace and Mila are regretting their earlier decision. Isabelle is addicted to pistachio. Lazy gets banana and bubble-gum.

Lazy so stuffed to the brim with ice cream. The Inghams are waiting for the man to bring them their car. Creepstopher wants a cold shower when he gets home. Esmé fell out of a hammock into sand. The pram handle is soaked again.

Lazy and Esmé are thoroughly embarrassed as they can’t tell the difference between a Porsche and a Lamborghini. It was £800,000 Lamborghini. Driving

End of vlog
Homeschooling with Sarah Ingham. Today chuldren, we're learning all about the colour purple.
1716932342363.png
1716932377818.png

Raj and Suzy the new Ingram besties
1716933011624.png

1716932482879.png
1716932736690.png
1716932758049.png
1716933206183.png
1716932935356.png
1716933156811.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Ava girl

You can hear the dissatisfaction on Sarah voice, the new house all seems abit of a down grade and Esme or Sarah don't seem impressed at all.
Also going from a double bed to a single is no fun, the girls will really feel it.
If Esme and Isla are back to sharing a room Isla will literally be living her best life but maybe she will be the only one.
Esme looks completely uncomfortable in that heat.
Isobel seems completely lost.
Jace and Mila have gone from having a massive house full of toys to no space and hardly any toys.
Chris is trying to convince everyone it's great.
I can't help but feel that ifam will get bored of he living in dubai boredom and paying the bills here in England and paying the fees in that complex they are living in will ruin them.

• Heart

Lily's mum

The bingo wings comment proved to me that Izzy did in fact use the ED comments to her advantage and play on it. She’d deliberately angle those poses so the camera captured the most worrying angles. The fact she made a video slating everyone that commented on it and calling them all sorts for talking about her weight for her to then disrespect her mother about her weight and think it’s funny. Everyone takes piss out of Sarah but when your own kid is making nasty jabs at you then that’s when Sarah should have realised that she’s failed as a parent. Sarah be like “ it’s just banter “ and Izzy be like “ I’m such a G “. The way Esme mocks poor Isla and instigates hate comments about her and now with the disrespect coming from Izzy towards her mother. This isn’t the true colours showing. It’s a whole fucking rainbow.
He has to be having a nervous breakdown.
---
How... professional.
Why the fuck doesn't he listen to his own advice and ignore the trolls .
But no he can't, it makes me laugh , the amount of time they spend answering people who have a different views on all their platforms.
Not just that but I'd imagine they spend an awful lot of time talking among them selves about comments, what a horrible toxic drama filled environment they exist in .

Buddylove

VIP Member
The state of it 🤢 look at his little bit of orange
IMG_1107.png
IMG_1110.png
IMG_1109.png
hair, has anyone ever seen Jace touching creepy ears, I bet he’s never been tempted to mess about with them 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Yel

Chatty Member
Those two aren't fooling anyone by droning on about how amazing doobuy weather is and how they feel sorry for those in the UK.

The weather there is hell, it's way too hot - and I say that as someone that grew up in Flordia!

That beach they were at looked awful - could barely see the horizon with the poor air quality. Looked more like a scene from a dystopian sci-fi movie where someone is trapped on an inhospitable planet.

When it's 40c getting into a sea the temp of a hot tub isn't appealing at all.

I looked up a UK beach webcam and it's a bit cloudy but still looks a thousand times better than where they are.
Screenshot 2024-05-26 at 12.59.16.png

• Heart

alex43765

Nope, I think a few things are going on. She’s aware she’s larger than her siblings and I would not find it a stretch to imagine at least Esmeeeee has drawn attention to her weight in a bitchy way.

The other day, whilst sitting under the solitary umbrella, Isla was remarkably eloquent as she noted that most folks were enjoying the beach, not caring what they looked like whilst Esmé had been curling her eyelashes 🤣 Posing with her phone obviously for TT.

She hasn’t lost her natural intelligence.
The bingo wings comment proved to me that Izzy did in fact use the ED comments to her advantage and play on it. She’d deliberately angle those poses so the camera captured the most worrying angles. The fact she made a video slating everyone that commented on it and calling them all sorts for talking about her weight for her to then disrespect her mother about her weight and think it’s funny. Everyone takes piss out of Sarah but when your own kid is making nasty jabs at you then that’s when Sarah should have realised that she’s failed as a parent. Sarah be like “ it’s just banter “ and Izzy be like “ I’m such a G “. The way Esme mocks poor Isla and instigates hate comments about her and now with the disrespect coming from Izzy towards her mother. This isn’t the true colours showing. It’s a whole fucking rainbow.

• Heart

tracey/nuttynanna

Chatty Member
Little Mila ask to eat with a knife and folk better than her older siblings but lazy gives her no help dosnt even cut her food up for her, what shit parenting

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
MAKING SOME BIG PURCHASES TODAY FOR THE NEW HOUSE.. HOME SHOPPING IN DUBAI.

Lazy thought she’d come outside to start the vlog on hers and Creepstopher’s lovely, lovely balcony. It’s a bit hot. Some might think Lazy is a geek as the balcony was spotlessly clean when they got here but it’s now covered in sand from the desert. There’s another balcony off Lazy and Creepstopher’s bedroom where the suitcases are stored. Another balcony looks down onto the garden.

Aurora is playing with Lazy’s make up. She’s looking forward to having storage in the new house. Creepstopher is distracted by his phone. There’s load of space in the new house. They’re off to Dragon Mart, which was recommended by the friends for homey bits. Mila is told she can’t use a lipstick because it hurts to put on like bee stings. They need beds for the girls. Jace and Mila have beds at the new house; his is blue. Lazy can’t remember which house they viewed is the new house. They need cutlery and furniture. Creepstopher needs to get off his phone and get dressed. Driving.

Dragon Mart is bigger than Lazy expected. Moaning about the heat. She’s got tingly legs.

Furniture throwback from the Manor. Ad. Lazy is excited to build a new standing office desk from FlexiSpot. She's building it alone whilst Creepstopher is babysitting the kids. Buttons to lower or higher the table. It goes low low for a small child and high high to stand up and work. It also has memory to sit down in the afternoon.

Back to Dubai. Lazy wonders why there’s so much stuff outside. They’re off to the supermarket first.

Jace pokes artwork. Lazy is getting The Range vibes. Dragon Mart has an open market vibe where people come up to you and try to haggle. Cute fighter jet light. Creepstopher volunteered to stay in the car because Aurora and Mila are asleep. Lazy hasn’t seen any furniture shops so thinks she’s in the wrong section.

Fires. Jace is told he can’t touch fire. Freaky dolls that need burning. Another person tries to haggle. Golden toilet. Leaving Dragon Mart. Lazy has never had so many perfume samples and men with their phones showing photos of handbags and saying “very good price and very good replicas”. She’s been hounded and it isn’t her type of shop. Time to go to Ikea.

Ace, an outdoor furniture shop. Lazy saw a massive grey armchair that would be perfect for their living room online. They have a big outdoor space so Lazy wants a gazebo and a swing for the veranda upstairs. Jace and Mila push the pram. Outside the store is the chair Lazy saw online for £200. It’s on sale. Big swimming pool. She sees a swing for the veranda.

Creepstopher is in hell because Lazy is going ching ching ching ching ching ching. They’ve got a nice size back garden in their house so they want a nice size gazebo so they can be outside all the time. Lazy found a gazebo online but Creepstopher thinks it’s manky. In real life it’s not cream like it is online. He likes the grey one and it’s only £80/£90. There’s a beige option but Lazy doesn’t like it. They need to match the style of the house.

The girls have decided to treat themselves to a Costa. They suddenly needed a cold drink. Isla usually likes the boba refresher drinks but they didn’t have them. Esmé spills some of her drink on her tacky Shein skirt. None of the girls are dressed modestly. Screeching about how her skirt is ruined. She wants to kill someone.

The Inghams have bought a gazebo, egg chair and a huge corner sofa set for outside. When you have six chuldren there’s no point buying small. Creepstopher said no when he saw the price and wanted to walk around and have a look. After an hour they found nothing and got the one Lazy said because Mama knows best. The girls wave their Costas in her face.

The Inghams are back at Festival Mall because it’s home to Ikea and they need beds.

Creepstopher isn’t going to lie, this feels so weird. It feels like they’ve stepped back into the UK. They could be anywhere in the world. Nice beige house set up. Lazy says the living room would look nice set up like that. There’s marble all on the bottom of their house. Crossed wires as she thinks Creepstopher is talking about the Manor. He’s talking about the new house and the Dubai living room is bigger.

Beds. Esmé won’t settle for any less than what she wants. Isabelle isn’t fussy. Esmé doesn’t like the black bed so they found a white one. Jace can be heard screeching at a higher volume than usual and people are staring. Lazy would probably cackle and say “he’s such a boy” if told to rein him in. Isabelle wants a sofa bed as her room is small. The sofa bed is triple the price of the bed they found but they wouldn’t have to buy a mattress for it. Esmé and Isla want a beach style room.

Lazy yells out to “beb” Creepstopher as he goes down the travellator with Esmé. He throws gang signs. People turn and stare. Cackle. They've decided to order the beds online as they couldn’t decide on Isabelle’s bed. Mila is upset because she thinks Lazy and Creepstopher are going home and she’ll never see them again. Shipping with Ikea is expensive. They got bowls, pasta bowls, glasses, mugs, cutlery, pans, kitchen utensils, ziplock bags and chuldrens plastic reusable utensils. They’re eating out tonight as it’s 7pm and everyone is hungry and really thirsty. They’ll pick somewhere cheap and cheerful in the food court. Driving.

End of vlog
View attachment 2959181View attachment 2959183View attachment 2959187View attachment 2959189View attachment 2959191View attachment 2959192View attachment 2959193
Oh and the creep uses another content creators footage and pretends it's his own. The end.
Screenshot_20240527_214921_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240527_214933_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240527_214900_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
The Raj of Dubai. Selling luxury and opulence for the truly rich. In reality lives in Damac Hills and spends a Saturday night sat with the Inghams wearing his and hers tie dye streetfighter t-shirts. The battle of the giants is going to be an interesting watch.

View attachment 2965428
I actually believe that Chris has known him for quite a long while. I would hazard a guess that he has known him exactly as long as he knows the guy who he signed up with to do his Tupperware mlm scam. What are everyone's odds on Raj/best friend ever being Creepy's upline, and their current trip to Dubai was a prize for getting the most people to join ? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Kitty2020

VIP Member
Around the 19 minute mark you hear the drone start up - unless it’s a giant fuck-off mozzie - but since Isabelle didn’t run screaming, I’m going with drone. You can’t miss it. Later filming of where they were & the lights confirms it. How can he not know the drone laws? Or as usual, there were no signs & anyway, they are famous 🙄
Soon will be if he gets locked up and his back story comes out. Dubai jail for Delonge time 🤞

1335teddyade

Spends his afternoons chilling at five star hotels 🤣🤣 hahahahaha. This man is off his rocker. Anyone can rock up to Atlantis and eat in the restaurants. It's not a flex. He really thinks he's something doesn't he 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Klp86

VIP Member
Five memories for this week's Memory Monday. The first one is from December 2019, when Creepy gave a ranty reply to someone who suggested that his family would lose a lot of future earnings when the COPPA regulations came into force (sorry about the end of the comment not being there, it was like that where I found it).

The second memory is when Sarah posted a picture of Iz's grandparents (Iz was the girl who contacted companies who were likely to sponsor the Inghams or send them gifted items and warned them not to work with a groomer and his enabling wife). Sarah and Creepy hated what Iz was doing but posting a picture of her grandparents was vile.

The third memory (from December 2019), Sarah replied to a comment asking why Isla wasn't at the same school as Esme and Isabelle. Sarah replied that Isla loved her school, was doing really well and didn't want to move at the moment. Isla only had four more months at the school that she loved (and where she was thriving) before lock down happened. When other children across the UK returned to school, 7 year old Isla had an enormous amount of pressure put on her to not go back to school and to be home educated instead. She's been teaching herself and has been isolated ever since 😔.

The fourth memory is when Creepy wrote a description of himself. 'Catch me grinding a rail in a town near you!' was a particularly cringy line 🤣.

The last memory was from November 2020, when the Inghams were ending their caravan trip around mainland Europe in Spain. Sarah put up an instagram story saying that there was nothing for them to return home to, other than Prinny. That must have really hurt Jane and Steve who had done so much for the family. It also must have hurt Katrina. Also, the vast majority of their viewers are from the UK. Viewers did not like hearing their country trashed (just like they haven't the last two weeks when Creepy and Sarah have slated the UK on many occasions).
Sorry, I know the other points are serious, but Chris with his “aggressive rollerblading is my thing” has just cracked me up. He’s such a sad twat 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
Air quality update.

Little wonder the baby is miserable, her little lungs can't breathe properly

View attachment 2959505View attachment 2959509
The UK is awful with nothing good...

Meanwhile London currently has the cleanest air out of every city in the world
Screenshot 2024-05-27 at 09.18.52.png

Beaches like st Ives are looking lovely right now and you can actually see clearly into the distance
Screenshot 2024-05-27 at 09.21.09.png

Dubai doesn't even have weather, it only has hot smokey dust every day. I should work for the UK Tourism Board at this point even though I'm not British and choose to move on rather than extend my visa there :LOL:

• Haha

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Majority of the beaches in UK are not nice, weather here is rubbish all the time and if you go to a theme park in UK rides close because of weather. Beaches are better in Dubai with crystal clear water, weather is better (yeah when you can actually leave the house because it’s too hot most of the day), malls better, theme parks better. Is that all she’s got to think about at almost 19yo?? Bore of Isabelle - we’ve got gorgeous beaches around the entire coastal line of the UK not just the well known places such as Cornwall. Many of the beaches are also clear water & you can spend full days at the beach year round if you wanted to. Least we don’t have the same risks of air pollution and dangerously high UV counts here.
Chris has really done a number on them to convince them to escape the UK.

• Heart

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
Esme's skin looks a total mess up close and filterless. All of that skincare is not doing her any favours at all. Her complexion is looking more like a woman her mother's age, not a teenager. She needs a good acne regimen and gentle cleansers and moisturisers. AND SUNSCREEN.

Reactions: 35

alex43765

I know it's early, and apologies if I missed people talking about this but the lack of views must be really getting to them as they've changed the vlog thumbnail. 😱

I wonder if this was supposed to be tomorrow's clickbait.

View attachment 2959392

View attachment 2959398

View attachment 2959400
Views are not even a 3rd of what he hoped they would be. He was too scared of a hiding in the uk hence the move. He chose Dubai because he thinks he’s safe there with the laws etc and because Florida won’t have him. He thought he would spare himself a hiding whilst plugging his scam and that’s why he’s desperately changing the thumb nails. It’s also why he’s getting more mouthy because he thinks he’s now untouchable but he fails to realise that when it all goes tits up, and it will… he’s got to come back, face the music and face even more sleepless nights shitting himself at the thought of being approached by a real man.
He’s a desperate little weasel who uses his kids to hide behind. Just look at the state of him. Why the hell Jane didn’t let him drip down her leg is beyond me. She’s created a social experiment, not a man!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35