Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mags

VIP Member
Fancy moving to another country without fully researching and "reaching out" long before you move. She tries to make out that she's seriously committed to homeschooling ed, yet here she is proving that she's not.

Also she's asking for help but doesn't even say please or thank you. 🤬

She won't want to contribute anything. She's just there to take...looking for shortcuts to work/get around the system.

Reactions: 37

Onetwofour

VIP Member
Chris says you can make £40K per month with faceless videos on youtube if you follow his course. Question: why then does he post daily videos of his family instead of protecting their privacy and exploiting the kids? Another question: why are they stuck in a minuscule rental in the middle of nowhere instead of a large villa with a pool not far away from the beach?

Last question: why would you post things like this with all that money? Especially that the said wife only shops shein clothes and other cheap stuff. Nothing that should concern Chris the wealthy businessman right?
Screenshot_20240530_114009_Instagram.jpg

I don't get how people in the comments can fall for it when it's clear he doesn't make that money.

• Haha

Impleo

VIP Member
Esme and isla are sharing, I think mila and jace are so they've gone for a 3 bed with a maids room for isabelle or a 4 bed which I think most have a maids room as well.
Screenshot 2024-05-25 21.35.03.png

I posted this pic yesterday but the maid's room in the Damac townhouses is a cupboard sized room just off the kitchen, you can see the door to it open just behind the oven. It has a porthole sized window out to the carport. I'm happier Isabelle will be in it and not a maid.

Can't wait to see Chris spin this. He is demented.

I think now he's got Sarah out in Dubai he's going to pressure her to sell the house. Telling her they were keeping it was the only way he could get her out there.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

Lady Mary

Basically no expat child of adult age resides permanently in the UAE. There is no freedom no independent life to be had. I would say most of not all Western kids move back to where they are from for university or jobs, leaving their parents there then they do back and fro for holidays. It's really a place for when the kids are small. There are some good schools and lots of outdoor things to do in the cooler months. I didn't know anyone who homeschooled there. It would be incredibly isolating. It's so hot there at the moment. Why would you up sticks in the hottest part of the year. You just cannot walk around in it. So you end up in air conditioning 24/7. Believe me the novelty of a pool and malls wears off pretty quick. You need a real network of friends out there to make it work also a good steady income plus iron clad health insurance. Not cheap. I'm going off my own experience here but 4 years in the middle east you have a pretty good idea of how it works.

• Heart

Badirene

VIP Member
So am I understanding this correctly, Sarah lived with Izzy's dad and his parents, his parent provided lots of support to her as a young mum, she then split with him and he paid half of the rental on a flat for Sarah and Izzy so that they could have a secure, safe home? Yet Sarah is pissed off that he stopped paying when she moved another "man" in, in the shape of one Christopher Malcolm Ingham? Who-TF does she think she is, why would this man pay to house some random bloke that is shagging his ex and creeping on his daughter? Would she expect him to pay maintenance for her, Creepy, Izzy and any and all other children for eternity? Lazy is really living up to her name isn't she. The woman hasn't got the sense god gave a goose, by the way Sarah not wanting to pay for another man to live is not "abusive".

Web30

VIP Member
His website is also sus as hell. Nothing on it but he supposedly has 10 years of experience. And there is this description about himself "the man, the myth, the legend". Chris has found his match.
Also his insta posts only start from 26th March!

• Haha
  • Wow

instacharlie

VIP Member
So Sarah's says Suzi's top tip is get a shit hotel, but book a day pass at the luxury hotels as the £50 per day is redeemable against food so it's basically a free stay. But then Sarah goes on to complain she spent £30 on 3 bowls of chips?! The food's not bloody free then is it?

Oh, and well done Chris for blurring out Suze and Raj......but you didn't do it on the reflection on Sarah's glasses. Besides, we already know he has a dark beard and no hair. she has long dark hair, seems to love an eyeshadow. They definitely think they're going to get something out of hanging around the Inghams. The kids shouting and the voices alone as they walked into that hotel was an embarrassment.

• Haha

thegreencow

VIP Member
MAKING SOME BIG PURCHASES TODAY FOR THE NEW HOUSE.. HOME SHOPPING IN DUBAI.

Lazy thought she’d come outside to start the vlog on hers and Creepstopher’s lovely, lovely balcony. It’s a bit hot. Some might think Lazy is a geek as the balcony was spotlessly clean when they got here but it’s now covered in sand from the desert. There’s another balcony off Lazy and Creepstopher’s bedroom where the suitcases are stored. Another balcony looks down onto the garden.

Aurora is playing with Lazy’s make up. She’s looking forward to having storage in the new house. Creepstopher is distracted by his phone. There’s load of space in the new house. They’re off to Dragon Mart, which was recommended by the friends for homey bits. Mila is told she can’t use a lipstick because it hurts to put on like bee stings. They need beds for the girls. Jace and Mila have beds at the new house; his is blue. Lazy can’t remember which house they viewed is the new house. They need cutlery and furniture. Creepstopher needs to get off his phone and get dressed. Driving.

Dragon Mart is bigger than Lazy expected. Moaning about the heat. She’s got tingly legs.

Furniture throwback from the Manor. Ad. Lazy is excited to build a new standing office desk from FlexiSpot. She's building it alone whilst Creepstopher is babysitting the kids. Buttons to lower or higher the table. It goes low low for a small child and high high to stand up and work. It also has memory to sit down in the afternoon.

Back to Dubai. Lazy wonders why there’s so much stuff outside. They’re off to the supermarket first.

Jace pokes artwork. Lazy is getting The Range vibes. Dragon Mart has an open market vibe where people come up to you and try to haggle. Cute fighter jet light. Creepstopher volunteered to stay in the car because Aurora and Mila are asleep. Lazy hasn’t seen any furniture shops so thinks she’s in the wrong section.

Fires. Jace is told he can’t touch fire. Freaky dolls that need burning. Another person tries to haggle. Golden toilet. Leaving Dragon Mart. Lazy has never had so many perfume samples and men with their phones showing photos of handbags and saying “very good price and very good replicas”. She’s been hounded and it isn’t her type of shop. Time to go to Ikea.

Ace, an outdoor furniture shop. Lazy saw a massive grey armchair that would be perfect for their living room online. They have a big outdoor space so Lazy wants a gazebo and a swing for the veranda upstairs. Jace and Mila push the pram. Outside the store is the chair Lazy saw online for £200. It’s on sale. Big swimming pool. She sees a swing for the veranda.

Creepstopher is in hell because Lazy is going ching ching ching ching ching ching. They’ve got a nice size back garden in their house so they want a nice size gazebo so they can be outside all the time. Lazy found a gazebo online but Creepstopher thinks it’s manky. In real life it’s not cream like it is online. He likes the grey one and it’s only £80/£90. There’s a beige option but Lazy doesn’t like it. They need to match the style of the house.

The girls have decided to treat themselves to a Costa. They suddenly needed a cold drink. Isla usually likes the boba refresher drinks but they didn’t have them. Esmé spills some of her drink on her tacky Shein skirt. None of the girls are dressed modestly. Screeching about how her skirt is ruined. She wants to kill someone.

The Inghams have bought a gazebo, egg chair and a huge corner sofa set for outside. When you have six chuldren there’s no point buying small. Creepstopher said no when he saw the price and wanted to walk around and have a look. After an hour they found nothing and got the one Lazy said because Mama knows best. The girls wave their Costas in her face.

The Inghams are back at Festival Mall because it’s home to Ikea and they need beds.

Creepstopher isn’t going to lie, this feels so weird. It feels like they’ve stepped back into the UK. They could be anywhere in the world. Nice beige house set up. Lazy says the living room would look nice set up like that. There’s marble all on the bottom of their house. Crossed wires as she thinks Creepstopher is talking about the Manor. He’s talking about the new house and the Dubai living room is bigger.

Beds. Esmé won’t settle for any less than what she wants. Isabelle isn’t fussy. Esmé doesn’t like the black bed so they found a white one. Jace can be heard screeching at a higher volume than usual and people are staring. Lazy would probably cackle and say “he’s such a boy” if told to rein him in. Isabelle wants a sofa bed as her room is small. The sofa bed is triple the price of the bed they found but they wouldn’t have to buy a mattress for it. Esmé and Isla want a beach style room.

Lazy yells out to “beb” Creepstopher as he goes down the travellator with Esmé. He throws gang signs. People turn and stare. Cackle. They've decided to order the beds online as they couldn’t decide on Isabelle’s bed. Mila is upset because she thinks Lazy and Creepstopher are going home and she’ll never see them again. Shipping with Ikea is expensive. They got bowls, pasta bowls, glasses, mugs, cutlery, pans, kitchen utensils, ziplock bags and chuldrens plastic reusable utensils. They’re eating out tonight as it’s 7pm and everyone is hungry and really thirsty. They’ll pick somewhere cheap and cheerful in the food court. Driving.

End of vlog
1716762316781.png
1716762357565.png
1716762525833.png
1716762680648.png
1716762840277.png
1716762864881.png
1716762978682.png

• Haha
  • Heart

tracey/nuttynanna

Chatty Member
So Isabelle gets out of bed has left her make up on from last night don’t wash gets dressed puts more make up and goes out she must smell rank 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
Mila removed Jace's hand from Aurora's ear in this video, bless her, sticking up for her little sister already.
Mila also knew what was expected and tried her best to get Aurora to look at the video 😢 So sad for these kids, it’s just a performance.

• Sad
  • Wow

Ghost82

Chatty Member
If I have to give them a view, I like to take a very unflattering screenshot of creepsView attachment 2962256
This just made my morning! 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

IMG_5785.jpeg

Looks like Sarah thinks creepy is a dinky dot too. She’s been buying his ugly Temu shirts too small. It looks sprayed on! Aww they must all hate creepy too. Imagine letting him walk in to the Atlantis looking like Roy Cropper on a day out to Blackpool. 😭🤮 Is he wearing Sarahs floaty linen shorts? 🤣

Have they filled Sarahs water mug up with pizza slices? He looks like he‘s up to something and doesn’t want to get caught. Is he smuggling tomorrows lunch out under his arm! 👀🤣

Come on people! Is that the look of a man rolling in money and earning 10k a day? He’s got a face like a slapped arse. He‘s aged 30 years. He just looks stressed and pissed off. Even his hair hates Dubai! This is not the face of a child catcher who’s loving life. That’s the face of someone wondering how they’re going to pay rent for a year in Dubai as well as a mortgage on pylon manor and then they’ve got over £4.000 for plane tickets in August so they can see Taylor swift. I bet he has to leave Sarah and the three little ones behind so it’s cheaper for him. If “leaving the matrix” was so liberating and they’re earning more money than they can spend, why does he always look so miserable and haggard while they wonder around looking for the cheaper places to shop and eat? 🧐 I’ve got a feeling he’s been hyping himself up to his realtor best friend and made out that they’re rich. They already turned down dinner with them once because they were busy doing fuck all. I bet his arse fell out when they recommended the eat at the Atlantis hotel! It’s a good job it was just Gordon Ramseys pizza buffet at £20 a head. I bet the girls are loving it though. It’d be the communal drink and two meals between 8 if they were dining alone. 🤣 They’ll be stuck in the villa and living on the cheapest food out there and those doughnuts that cost £2 for six when they’re not out with the besties!

I wonder where Big Frank pissed off to? Has he jumped on to the Realtors lip for a better life? 🧐

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Soozy2k18

Big Saz still classing the estate agent and his wife as friends 😂 they’ve been there less than 2 weeks and couple only want your rent money you big balloon

• Haha
Reactions: 36

mammaof3

VIP Member
Sorry if already posted but what...

She really is thick as mince.

To say she has a 9 in English she has no constructive arguments to counteract the ''hate comments'', her reading skills are lacking and her attitude is a combination of Smelly Hat and Toad Arse.

Plus her hatred for the UK is immature (like her stepdad)... Well, Izzy, state what is wrong with the country then stay in Dub -iy if it concerns you so much dear.

• Angry
  • Sick
Let’s POSH with Sarah!!

Look at the chandaleeeeeaaar! SOOOOO nice!
Look thiz free bucket of water! A dint know we get free water!
These sun beds have WHEELS!
Ere Roar-rer! Av some cucumber!

Such class.

And yes Sarah, the reason the beach is busy will definitely be because it’s ’arf term in England’
---
They are all bright red. Idiots. All day in 40° sun.
---
Roar-rer is wearing some Sylvanian Families monstrosity of a cloth hat - get her head covered with a UV cut hat. Absolute DISGRACE of a family 🤬

Last edited:
  • Haha