The Ingham Family #337 Low Rents Of Arabia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well well well

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
They're just so strange. They could have had a fantastic life in England if they actually left the house and I don't mean to go to B&M! Like people said before the youngest probably think you can only go swimming if you are on holiday. They're such dickheads making life sound dangerous in England when they live in a Lincolnshire hamlet. I don't think I'll ever be able to understand them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The thing with Eemememes squeaky voice is it can be heard above Christine's camp tones. And she is on about her followers and how the thing is knowing what to post. (I don't go on TT but I wouldn't have thought a pasty skinned, greasy haired tit lip synching 14 year old flirting with the camera at is it). Then Raj pipes up about a phat deal. Definitely something dodgy going on there. What would a couple hang around a family with 6 kids for?
My guess is he's said he'll give her money if she gains x amount of followers in a week.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Well well well
She has just shown herself up for the ignorant immature twit she really is. My Dad used to slather on the sunblock being that he was ginger and bald. He still got skin cancer of the head and that was using sunblock and wearing a hat. Isabelle, it only takes you to get burnt ONCE to duck the cells in your skin. Grow up you little cockwomble of a child!!! You and your family are cutting about burnt to a crisp and I have seen duck all evidence of any sun cream so don’t talk tit you fanny. I’ve long been getting my eyes opened to Isabelle and that video has just solidified what I thought about her. She’s a sad little girl. She’s no friends, no education, no job or formal work experience and quite frankly acts like she’s 5. I used to work on a cancer ward I’ve seen what skin cancer does and how quickly it spreads.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
She has just shown herself up for the ignorant immature twit she really is. My Dad used to slather on the sunblock being that he was ginger and bald. He still got skin cancer of the head and that was using sunblock and wearing a hat. Isabelle, it only takes you to get burnt ONCE to duck the cells in your skin. Grow up you little cockwomble of a child!!! You and your family are cutting about burnt to a crisp and I have seen duck all evidence of any sun cream so don’t talk tit you fanny. I’ve long been getting my eyes opened to Isabelle and that video has just solidified what I thought about her. She’s a sad little girl. She’s no friends, no education, no job or formal work experience and quite frankly acts like she’s 5. I used to work on a cancer ward I’ve seen what skin cancer does and how quickly it spreads.
She could have made a much more interesting and constructive video about being online and receiving hate comments, but instead decided to do exactly the same as ‘the haters’ and give it back. Not the right way to go about it in my opinion and she has her own mind to decide that.

Reactions: 26
I don’t know why people think borabelle Ingham should be pitied or made excuses for. She’s got a vile streak a mile wide. She’s been caught bullying when she was in school and let’s not forget how she wanted to find Kimmi and embarrass her thinking she was a real hard nut. Also that crack she made to her mother about bingo wings was below the belt. I mean, I had a bit of a complicated relationship with my mother at times but I’d never dream of being that bitchy to her when she was alive
I was shocked that she said that bingo wings comment I bet Sarah was secretly fuming

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The thing with Eemememes squeaky voice is it can be heard above Christine's camp tones. And she is on about her followers and how the thing is knowing what to post. (I don't go on TT but I wouldn't have thought a pasty skinned, greasy haired tit lip synching 14 year old flirting with the camera at is it). Then Raj pipes up about a phat deal. Definitely something dodgy going on there. What would a couple hang around a family with 6 kids for?
Esmes lip synching posts are soooooooo bad

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Can you imagine the convo between creepy and the other fella…… creepy trying to tell him not to listen to people coming for him to tell him the truth his past…… it reminded me of a part in the Godfather when Tom Hagen tells Michael……..’You know how they are going to come at yer’
I can imagine creepy saying ‘they are going to come at yer’ to tell you lies about me
……. Sorry I have just been on the Godfather tour in Sicily - it’s in my blood

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is it only me that finds it strange that isla only seems to wear swimming costumes that have a built-in skirt?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Creepy: Babe prepare for a deluxe day swimming in Ruffles like all the top G do in Dubai.

Sarah's brain and gut: At long last we're living the dream 😍

images.jpeg

• Haha
Is it only me that finds it strange that isla only seems to wear swimming costumes that have a built-in skirt?

Nope, I think a few things are going on. She’s aware she’s larger than her siblings and I would not find it a stretch to imagine at least Esmeeeee has drawn attention to her weight in a bitchy way.

The other day, whilst sitting under the solitary umbrella, Isla was remarkably eloquent as she noted that most folks were enjoying the beach, not caring what they looked like whilst Esmé had been curling her eyelashes 🤣 Posing with her phone obviously for TT.

She hasn’t lost her natural intelligence.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Yes! My first thought was she fancies the guy they are hanging around with. She proper takes the piss out of Chris in front of him. We have never seen her in the regular company of another male before. She is loving it.
Never even thought of that. I wonder of they're swinging 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I think she is extremely conscious of her body. Looking at Isla I would say she is Hyper mobile by the way she walks. Out of all the kids I feel for Isla the most. She seems exceptionally isolated and introverted. I can imagine she misses life in the UK, she is not gobby like Izzy and Esme. I do wonder how things will turn out for her. I am not a fan of Jane and Steve but I bet they must despair the fact those kids have been taken to Dubai.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Izzy's just acting like billy big bollox because she's miles away in dubye 😂
Wait till she comes back to England with her tail between her legs rushing through the airport looking like a dog that's just had a roasting.
She will soon scurry in her room lighting candles hiding away like her dad does incase she gets a slap.

• Haha
Moved to Dubai and nothing has changed
Kids have no friends , no education , no activities, no hobbies/ clubs , don’t play any sports or play musical instruments and spend all day together in the pool , on the beach or in their tiny rented house.
Kids teeth are still a disgrace and their diets appalling. Big Saz still needing to photoshop Isla any photos she uploads because she doesn’t want to post her daughter being obese.
I can’t believe that 19yrold Izzy is quite happy living the same life as her 5yr old brother 🫣
What happened to Big Saz healthy juice kick 🤔 Since theyve been in Dubai every second day has been pizzas and chips 🤪 That will be why she’s back up at a size 22

It’s official this family are still the weirdest on YouTube and now tiktok

• Heart
Reactions: 29
CHECKING INTO A 5 STAR HOTEL ON THE PALM.. (HOW TO DO A LUXURY DUBAI STAY ON A BUDGET) UNREAL!

Driving. Arriving at Raffles aka Ruffles in Ingram world. Creepstopher gets footage of more expensive cars than his crappy cheap one. In the background the 26392729 Ingham brats stand in the middle of the forecourt. Lazy cackles “one day Babe hey”. He imagines owning a Ferrari or Lambo. Keep dreaming cause it’ll never happen. They’re at Raffles on The Palm for a fun day. Someone needs to tell Isla it’s a fun day because she looks like she’s at Nannar’s funeral. They’re there with their besties, Suzie and her side piece, fellow Ingham scammer Raj. Fairmont was too busy because it’s half term in the UK.

Screechy singing from A Level Music Lazy. It smells amazing in the hotel. This is the most beautiful hotel she has ever seen and she loves the cream and gold. They’re off out to the pool to pay for their 250AED each day pass with 100AED able to be redeemed at the bar. Another lift.

Walking. Creepstopher has gone to pay. Lazy needs to put Jace and Mila’s sun cream on. They left the house at 9am and it’s now 10am. They can stay until 7pm. She tells Mila that if she puts her sunglasses down and they get scratched they’ll have to put them straight in the bin. Free buckets of canned water. There’s a service button. Everyone is having cucumber. When Creepstopher gets back they’ll get in the pool. It’s 41° so Suzie said it’s too hot for the beach. It’s best to wait until 4pm. It’s nice to experience a private beach. The sun beds have wheels on.

Pool. Creepstopher wooing. Isabelle, Lazy and Aurora. Aurora falls asleep on Lazy once they’re out of the pool. She’s never been so happy to be organised and filled the cooler box with sandwiches, tomatoes, cucumber, blueberries, ras-puh-breeze, biscuits, Lays and water. The smoked chicken and lettuce sandwiches are the one. It’s pure amazingness. Top Tip from Suzie is book the cheapest room or apartment anywhere and each day spend £50 coming to a resort like this. That £50 can be redeemed against food so it’s basically free.

Lazy is burning. This is the first day they’ve spent all day in the sun. Strawberry daiquiri for Lazy and Raj. Suzie gets passionfruit. Lazy has a taste of the passionfruit and prefers it. More pool.

Lazy has taught Aurora how to clap and she did it twice yesterday. These sun beds have thick mattresses on. The sun has started to lower in the sky so they’re going to the beach. They’ve met an Australian couple who live two hours from the Gold Coast. The girls are having the time of their life talking to Scammers of the Year Raj and Suzie and the old women. Jace and Mila are also in the water but neither Lazy nor Creepstopher are. He says they’re doing this every week. They’re trying to teach themselves they’re not on holiday.

Drone. Sea. The place is unreal according to Creepstopher and he says “it’s literally like swimming in your own pee pee”. Lazy pretends to be as disgusted as I am. The swimming pool is cold. Lazy has to point out the Burj Khalifa to him. Isabelle’s forehead is burnt. Lazy and Isabelle had beef. They have a day of the month where they argue. Lazy told her to put suncream on her forehead so she did a little dab. Lazy said her forehead was bright red and Isabelle said “so are your bingo wings”. Isabelle says she said it in a jokey way. Mila plays on the shore a few metres away with no adult supervision. Creepstopher has his camera in the sea and Lazy is also in the sea but holding Aurora so they’re useless. He says Mila is in her really cute era and then films Atlantis The Palm in the distance.

Chips and pizzas. They’ve had pizza a few times over the past couple of weeks.

Jace and Mila drink cans of water by the pool. This might be the prettiest hotel Lazy has ever seen. Time to go and collect the car and go home. It’s been a special day and the food was good. She’ll never pay £10 for a bowl of overcooked chips again. They’ve all had showers and are off home to watch Reign.

End of vlog
Isabelle looking for any sign of a decent future. OLLI!!!!!!!!
1717110113051.png

1717110081543.png
1717110087838.png
1717110184247.png
1717110254918.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.