The Ingham Family #337 Low Rents Of Arabia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else watched Reign? The show Saz was on about? I have. Well, a few episodes. (As I've said I'm starting a degree in 15th century history, and was outraged I tell you! OUTRAGED 😂) It's full of, *gasp*, teenage women, having carnal relations with much, much, older men. It's honestly though, in my opinion, not suitable for Isla to be watching.

But they luuuuuuve it, so they do. Her and Chris. I wonder why... I bet Creepy has already worn out the rewind button on the TV remote.

I couldn't tolerate any more of it (I'm being dramatic, it's actually ok light entertainment, but I wanted something a bit less romanticised) and began watching The Tudors instead, I mean it's still salacious but it's slightly more historically accurate, and not full of scenes of young women having sex with older men (rather, it's people of the same age, the difference between the two shows is quite stark)
Out of curiosity I had a look and in the first season of Reign Mary Queen of Scots is 15, her ladies in waiting are a similar age. One of those "ladies" is groomed into having an affair with the King of France, who looks in his 40's, and becomes his mistress. There's a lot of men pressuring young women into sex, and lots of sex scenes (sans nudity). There's conversations with innuendo by the young women in the cast. Also a scene of those young women about to be SA'd by a group of men in one episode
I totally get why Creepy likes it, but what I don't understand is how he can watch it with his young children around. It's inappropriate, and while I get it's probably ok for Esme to watch (but if I was watching it with my daughter at that age I'd use it to start a conversation afterwards, I'd try to instill in her why it's not ok for young women to be pressured into relationships, or sex, I used to, and still do, use things like this as learning tools), it's definitely NOT ok for Isla whatsoever though. Yes I agree that children should be taught about sex ect from a suitable age, but this show portrays women in a very submissive (to men) light. I know that's the way society was back then but it's not now, and i know it's just entertainment, but kids are impressionable. I was happy to watch shows like this with my daughter but only when she got to an age where I felt she could understand it wasn't real, and women shouldn't be treated secondary to men, and their wants/needs. I can really see the opposite happening with the Minghams.

The fact the watch this "as a family" is ridiculous. There are thousands of more suitable things they could engage in viewing, Sarah is an absolute cretin for thinking this is ok, and not only that but gleefully sharing it to all and sundry that she watches a hypersexualised show in which borderline underage females are abused by much older men. I would feel very uncomfortable watching this with an eleven year old. I just wouldn't do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I also forgot all about this but the other day Saz shared a thing on Instagram (I can't remember what it's called, you click on a person's profile), one of those inspirational video type things, and it sounded so similar to the crap Creepy spouts I had a wee look into it. I believe it might be one of the anonymous accounts he has solely to post rubbish and buy followers, which convinces more people to follow, only to advertise some paid for download which contains video clips to make your own Instagram account with the same stupid inspirational videos (I hope I'm making sense).

I checked to see if I took a screenshot and fortunately I have, this is it...
Screenshot_2024-05-30-20-58-28-878.jpeg

I could be wrong but it's the type of thing he would do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I also forgot all about this but the other day Saz shared a thing on Instagram (I can't remember what it's called, you click on a person's profile) and it sounded so similar to the crap Creepy spouts I had a wee look into it. I believe it's one of the anonymous accounts he has solely to post rubbish, he buys followers, which convinces more people to follow, only to advertise some paid for download which contains video clips to make your own Instagram account with the same stupid inspirational videos (I hope I'm making sense).
I couldn't see a few of her last posts which only happens if the person she's shared it from has blocked you. So I always know it's from his account when that happens, you can also block someone from any insta account you have just by blocking them on one account.

Reactions: 11
Rocking up to that hotel like the dingles on tour! How embarrassing!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I was thinking about the Inghams today and the NHS. I was blue lighted to hospital a couple of days ago when my bp dropped dangerously low and I passed out in the bathroom and woke up in the bath. The NHS were wonderful and I got great prompt respectful treatment. Home now awaiting tests . Maybe it’s good they’ve gone there and that medical system will have to put up with their bullshit
Never thought their amazing life could get any worse but let the rapid decline commence.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I was shocked to see the way Isla walks. In the beginning when they go to the pool ... its a if there is something wonky with her legs ... or just a product of her parents not having an eye on straight walking and good shoes......

This vlog screams skin cancer in the making!!!
Maybe Isla has some sort undiagnosed hip issues?

• Sad
OMG I just went and it's not even doubtful that's exactly what the little Spiv says.
Esme says something about tiktok and "most of the time I get over 150k", "200k followers" and "I know what it's all about" just before he says that

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I wonder why Raj has stopped following the Inghams on Instagram. He was definitely following Saz, Isabelle and also Chris (on his Chris Delonge account plus also the MLM 10k one) around a week ago but then unfollowed them. Maybe he's got loads of accounts on the go.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I wonder why Raj has stopped following the Inghams on Instagram. He was definitely following Saz, Isabelle and also Chris (on his Chris Delonge account plus also the MLM 10k one) around a week ago but then unfollowed them. Maybe he's got loads of accounts on the go.
Chris probably gave him the heads up that it only takes Tattle 0.5 seconds to find everything out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry if already posted but what...

She really is thick as mince.

To say she has a 9 in English she has no constructive arguments to counteract the ''hate comments'', her reading skills are lacking and her attitude is a combination of Smelly Hat and Toad Arse.

Plus her hatred for the UK is immature (like her stepdad)... Well, Izzy, state what is wrong with the country then stay in Dub -iy if it concerns you so much dear.

View attachment 2965596
She’s her mothers daughter alright the silly cow. anyone can give it billy big bollocks on screen but in real life I’d Like to see her respond to someone face to face. Grow up Isabelle

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Chris probably gave him the heads up that it only takes Tattle 0.5 seconds to find everything out 🤣
In two months time The Raj of Dubai 😂 will have his own tattle thread , see in Dubai you can get everything !!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Raj and Creepy have matching hair lines
" Receding". Come on Raj give the little man some styling tips.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hows the calorie deficit going then Chrissyboi? that health kick is working a treat eh

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s her mothers daughter alright the silly cow. anyone can give it billy big bollocks on screen but in real life I’d Like to see her respond to someone face to face. Grow up Isabelle
She switched comments off because all people were saying was she’s spoilt, lazy and entitled, and people were going to stop following her because she’s now so unrelateable. Which she is. No ones going to put up with that load of rubbish in real life from her. She’s an adult now whether she likes it or not and behaving like she does is going to land her in some bad trouble and her useless parents won’t be able to do a thing. She comes across as very silly.

The anti bullying ambassador role Ive heard usually goes to bullies in an effort to stop them.

Lotion makes some difference to skin cancer when applied correctly which I doubt any of them do, there’s a reason it’s so prevalent in countries like Australia.

I missed a lot of things because of my parents and yes, you absolutely will regret your life Isabelle. When the bottom falls out of all this you’ll have nothing to talk to peers in work about. When they’re going out in the evening youll be at night school trying to catch up academically. Emotionally the scars last.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.