The Ingham Family #337 Low Rents Of Arabia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are also acting like this is something special they can do now they live in Dubai. How amazing it is to pay to go and use a hotel pool. Yet in the UK they never paid to go to a pool. Lots of hotels you can pay to use pool, gym, spa etc without having to stay there. I know quite a few people that have membership to one local to me. Paying for an entire day to sit next to a pool in extreme temperatures isn't something most would even consider especially with small children. There wasn't anything to entertain them and they would have had as much fun in half an hour at the pool near where they are staying and then doing something else.

Same with going to hotel restaurants to eat and pretending it's something amazing, also an option in the UK. They didn't eat out much in the UK because they didn't want to spend the money, now they have the weird couple paying for them they are out every day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I really hope this new friend situation ends up like the Lee Deliveroo one. Remember when Chris was on the ferry wearing one of Lee’s T-shirts like the sad fanboy he is (another failed business attempt) and Lee dropped him from the brand 😂 Chris was none the wiser whilst on the ferry and then never mentioned any of it again! Those days were peak Creepy in my opinion. He is boring now as he is so obviously desperate and skint, messing around with MLMs like an utter loser. Back in the Lee days, he truly believed he was one of the lads, semi pro skater and had a little business empire 🔥 very entertaining. I’m off to have a nose through the wiki and hope the video of him scared in the back of Lee’s car is on there 🤞🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
They do realise it is going to get hotter and hotter right? they are burning now must be bloody mental to stay in that heat - and they go in pools in full heat of the day where its a known fact water reflections can make you catch the sun quicker
I live in Darwin in Australia a very hot humid place. The worst time to be in the sun is between 11 and 3. Kids here learn from babies to have a hat. Schools have a no hat no play policy. Sunscreen is a must. They will all be candidates for skin cancers when they are older. How can they sit and not realise that, especially for the little kids. Shame on you Sarah!

Reactions: 35
I live in Darwin in Australia a very hot humid place. The worst time to be in the sun is between 11 and 3. Kids here learn from babies to have a hat. Schools have a no hat no play policy. Sunscreen is a must. They will all be candidates for skin cancers when they are older. How can they sit and not realise that, especially for the little kids. Shame on you Sarah!
I lived in South Africa and schools would be finished by 1pm and everyone would be out of that sun, they must be crazy end of day the parents and Isabelle have a choice but the kids need to be told and shown example - it is them that will pay in years to come :(

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I couldn't understand why they would drive an hour each way then pay £50 each for a pool day when they have multiple pools at their compound.
Then I googled. If only they'd done that before they chose that hell hole to live in.

pool1.png
poo2.png
pool3.png
pool4.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Again another moment full of irony and stupidity…. Borebelle so eloquently mouthing off on her insta video when someone asks about protecting her skin in the Dubai sun, her response is something along the lines of ‘Errrrrrrr it’s called suncream! Errrrrrr And there is this thing called.. looking after your skin and getting out of the sun’

With a video on the main channel posted AT THE SAME TIME showing her out in the sun for an extended period of time and burnt forehead, with her big Lazy mother detailing how she put the tiniest amount of sun cream on her forehead 🙄🙄🙄

The only schooling Issy has got over the last few years is Creepy’s home academy of bare faced lying and deflection.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Why is she waiting til she gets to the hotel to put Suncream on the kids? It should be put on before they leave the house including under their bathers, not just on the arms and face
As someone living in Australia, recommended that you apply around 30 mins before exposure to sun . Also Sunscreen effectiveness can degrade in its container due to heat exposure , best kept in fridge and Esky (cooler box).

Reactions: 18
Do you think Raj and Suzy think the Inghams are multi millionaires?
I think they’ve seen the 1.3m subscribers on YouTube and been taken in a bit, but them rocking up to Raffles with a packed lunch should give warning signs if nothing else. If you look at Raj’s Insta he’s as much of a chancer as Creepy is, hardly an established and successful realtor. Creepy has, as ever, found himself the Temu version of a Dubai realtor, and once they’ve got what they want Suzie and Raj will ghost them.

• Haha
Shame his father didn't "jack off"
As the saying goes 'I bet his mother hoped for a pearl necklace the night he was conceived' those who aren't familiar with the slang pearl necklace I suggest you don't google lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Even when I had planned to go Japan in July during their hot summers I had plans to spend the hottest parts of the day indoors then venture out after 4pm. I wouldn’t even put my 18 year old through that kind of daily heat. We had plans to be visiting shrines etc at like 7am before it got hotter. Obviously had to move our trip to next June which is rainy season but also humid due to my cancer diagnosis but no way would I if I was in dubai right now be sending my kids outside setting them up to get skin cancer. bleeping morons they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I couldn't understand why they would drive an hour each way then pay £50 each for a pool day when they have multiple pools at their compound.
Then I googled. If only they'd done that before they chose that hell hole to live in.
I saw that. Going by the reviews, those security guards sound extremely off-putting, to say the least.

It makes me feel extra sad for Isla because she's really been looking forward to it reopening and has mentioned it a few times now. I hope it lives up to expectation, for her sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Esmes comments are back on tiktok. Odd when she commented she couldn't have them on fully as she wasn't 16 yet.

Reactions: 15
He has to be having a nervous breakdown.
---
How... professional.
By my calculations, he wrote this stuff about jacking off around 03:30 local time. Guess he’d just finished his nightly trawl of the web & had his one pump, it was still on his mind 💦 🤢
A little bit of après scroll and ‘big man’ replies before he climbs onto his rolled up mattress/airbed/spot on the floor. Truly living his best life. He won’t forget those £10 bowls of fries - #makingmemories

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
---
How... professional.
It's always got to be someone with 'issues'. He can't deal with the thought of your average male or female having an opinion on them. Like a 26 year old mechanic Ryan from Kent, married, 2 kids, lives in 3 bed semi. Or 32 year old Michelle, a florist from Bury, married, 2kids, 4 bed detached house. It's got to be some loner suffering from psychological abuse in a dingy little room. Which is ironic as it shows he's got high hopes for his own 6 kids

I saw that. Going by the reviews, those security guards sound extremely off-putting, to say the least.

It makes me feel extra sad for Isla because she's really been looking forward to it reopening and has mentioned it a few times now. I hope it lives up to expectation, for her sake.
Especially with one review claiming that security were wearing balaclavas.
You'd think that with 6 kids they would find somewhere they could at least have a little fun, freedom, and a chance to make friends if they have to live there. Not once do those idiots ever put those kids first. Best thing those kids could do is refuse to get back on a plane if they ever come back over the summer.

Reactions: 16
They do realise it is going to get hotter and hotter right? they are burning now must be bloody mental to stay in that heat - and they go in pools in full heat of the day where its a known fact water reflections can make you catch the sun quicker
Another week or two and their communal swimming pool and the sea will be like swimming in soup!

It’s like boiling alive. 🥵

Those poor babies. Don’t they know Aurora is too young to regulate her body temperature,
she will end up so poorly if they keep dragging her out in this heat.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I really hope this new friend situation ends up like the Lee Deliveroo one. Remember when Chris was on the ferry wearing one of Lee’s T-shirts like the sad fanboy he is (another failed business attempt) and Lee dropped him from the brand 😂 Chris was none the wiser whilst on the ferry and then never mentioned any of it again! Those days were peak Creepy in my opinion. He is boring now as he is so obviously desperate and skint, messing around with MLMs like an utter loser. Back in the Lee days, he truly believed he was one of the lads, semi pro skater and had a little business empire 🔥 very entertaining. I’m off to have a nose through the wiki and hope the video of him scared in the back of Lee’s car is on there 🤞🏼
I have a gift for you xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
---
How... professional.
They really have zero class about them. You don't see other family vloggers responding to negative comments in this way. He's got some major issues, what an embarrassment

Reactions: 25
It's always got to be someone with 'issues'. He can't deal with the thought of your average male or female having an opinion on them. Like a 26 year old mechanic Ryan from Kent, married, 2 kids, lives in 3 bed semi. Or 32 year old Michelle, a florist from Bury, married, 2kids, 4 bed detached house. It's got to be some loner suffering from psychological abuse in a dingy little room. Which is ironic as it shows he's got high hopes for his own 6 kids
Its the ultimate projection. Creepy has psychological issues coming out of his ears. He's an angry loner who's mother over indulges him. He has no comprehension of social or sexual boundaries. He thinks money equals success and doesn't understand that wealth is only one factor in success. He is obsessed with hyper masculinity but is camper than a row of pink tents. He struggles with any loss of control, when he cant control opinions he attacks the person instead of self reflection. He would rather sell his kids out educationally than give up the things that aren't future proofed. He's a parasite who con's people out of money and exploits his children for money. He's a pathological lair, cheat and no mark husband. He's a fantasist attention seeking conman. He sucks everything dry because he's a self serving lowlife. He may not live in his mums basement but he runs from responsibility, has self inflicted restrictions on his life and is a pariah in the industry he brags about being a high flyer in. He can project all he wants but everyone can see what a miserable life he has.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.