The Ingham Family #337 Low Rents Of Arabia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Izzy will pay for this sun damage badly.
i have only badly burned once when i was 15 on a ski holiday. My face had a blister on it. Fast forward 35 years and the tiny (2mm) white dot it left needed 24 stitches to remove a basal cell carcinoma šŸ„“
My dermatologist said that itā€™s the damage when youā€™re really young that bites you in later life ā˜¹

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Is this her as well?
If it is the same woman she was.living in the UK till last year based on what's been posted.
I don't have TikTok so I've only just looked at that account but that is definitely 100% not the same woman. In at least one of her TikToks you can hear her talking and her voice is completely different to Suzie's. IMHO she doesn't look like her either. (Check out her Insta and you'll see what I mean.)

The TikTokker is married to a guy who does look very similar to our Raj, but his name is Steven Johal. The funny thing is though, he is a property broker in Dubai. The two guys could be related, I suppose, but I'm not too sure about that. It might just be a red herring.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Shhhh. Donā€™t diss the dumpling. The over cooked, air fried, freeze dried, boiled, microwaved, deep fried, oven baked dumpling. If she wants to cake herself in cheeseā€¦. Sheā€™ll cake herself in cheese. Who are we to judge? šŸ¤£
She definitely looks like she smells like a vintage blue cheese

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I might've got the wrong end of the stick but does anyone else think it was a bit odd that the girls were supposedly chatting with an Australian couple, at the Raffles pool?

Fair enough if it was just a brief exchange but I got the impression that they were chatting a while. Again, why would the kids be hanging around with random (adult) strangers they just met at the pool? šŸ¤”

Reactions: 23
I don't have TikTok so I've only just looked at that account but that is definitely 100% not the same woman. In at least one of her TikToks you can hear her talking and her voice is completely different to Suzie's. IMHO she doesn't look like her either. (Check out her Insta and you'll see what I mean.)

The TikTokker is married to a guy who does look very similar to our Raj, but his name is Steven Johal. The funny thing is though, he is a property broker in Dubai. The two guys could be related, I suppose, but I'm not too sure about that. It might just be a red herring.
Oh I really hope Raj and suzi are dodgy as duck. It certainly looks like they might be. I'm hoping they've been intrinsic in their decision to move to Dubai so they can duck them over without consequences. It would be the ultimate and fitting end to their youtube blag. You know, getting groomed and exploited like they've done to so many! This could be the most karmic thing ever. If we are right, do your magic Suze and raj!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Thought it was quite good of them to give a how to blag your way around Dubai as a brokie tip yesterday. However, Sarah forgets most families don't only go on holiday to spend 2 weeks submerged in water. But take in the culture, try the local cuisine, explore neighbouring towns. So bunking in a tiny flat with 4 beds between 8 people, then a cheeky day pass to access a hotel they could only dream of staying in might work for her. But most of us would stay somewhere within our means and enjoy everything the hotel has to offer. And a bed each

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
There's a drama on Net flicks called dancing with the devil the Wilkins sisters .. tick tok dancer caught up in the church cult .. whats that couple doing hanging round with them and the guy making a fuss over esme ! Those children are so vunurable , they are brain washing them and promising them a big dream on social media !! šŸš©

• Wow
Reactions: 17
There's a drama on Net flicks called dancing with the devil the Wilkins sisters .. tick tok dancer caught up in the church cult .. whats that couple doing hanging round with them and the guy making a fuss over esme ! Those children are so vunurable , they are brain washing them and promising them a big dream on social media !! šŸš©
Yes I thought this, that they are possibly making out they can manage her and thatā€™s why Chris is suddenly going on about Esme all the time and sheā€™s going out with him and this Raj to film her TikTokā€™s in big houses that arenā€™t theirs. Deeply worrying

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I'm half way through ep 2 of that. It's a really good doc.

Reactions: 13
Yes I thought this, that they are possibly making out they can manage her and thatā€™s why Chris is suddenly going on about Esme all the time and sheā€™s going out with him and this Raj to film her TikTokā€™s in big houses that arenā€™t theirs. Deeply worrying
Yes i think the same, they are making esme out to be content creator!

Reactions: 9
I live in Darwin in Australia a very hot humid place. The worst time to be in the sun is between 11 and 3. Kids here learn from babies to have a hat. Schools have a no hat no play policy. Sunscreen is a must. They will all be candidates for skin cancers when they are older. How can they sit and not realise that, especially for the little kids. Shame on you Sarah!
We have "no hat no play" policy here in Melbourne Australia even in Winter. Child care centres enforce this for all children from 6 weeks old.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think they're all desperate. Raj and Suze are leeching onto the Inghams because they have 1.3 million followers and see something in it for themselves, Chris is thrilled to have a friend for the first time in years who is prepared to overlook the fact that he's a nonce and will listen to his bullshit. All of them congregated in Damac Hills, wishing they could be like the non-brokies in one of the actually upscale estates where none of them would fit in.

Water seeks its own level.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
They are that family you dread when you go on holiday, if youā€™re on a package holiday theyā€™re on your coach and youā€™re just hoping they donā€™t get off at your hotel,
You just know that Jace is 100% the kid who spends the whole flight kicking the back of your seat and never gets told to stop

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Oh I really hope Raj and suzi are dodgy as duck. It certainly looks like they might be. I'm hoping they've been intrinsic in their decision to move to Dubai so they can duck them over without consequences. It would be the ultimate and fitting end to their youtube blag. You know, getting groomed and exploited like they've done to so many! This could be the most karmic thing ever. If we are right, do your magic Suze and raj!
What would possess a Childless couple who have move to Dubai for a ā€œbetter lifeā€ to hang out with Lazy with a baby hanging off her and the ugliest man who ever lived and a rabble chavvy kids trailing behind them!!

Either they actually think creepy has money while flashing his capital one credit card dressed in Sheinā€™s finest or they think they can try and gain some of the fake 1.35M subscribers! Even in their glory days Ketrina wasnā€™t able to capitalise off ā€œThe Ingham Familyā€ channelā€™s success, good luck with that Suzie and Raj!

Even the reinvention of Sarah Says has gained less than 1000 subs and Izzyā€™s channel has had no increase in Subs in a year! Same in Insta all of the 3 are losing subs, so much for this thriving social media Creepy so trying to portray.
B88B77DE-4461-49E6-820D-FDB8396B9102.jpeg
B9EE5701-8287-455E-97B6-7A5605BEFBFC.jpeg
CADFF5AC-E0F5-4329-A8D8-2488EAA6C2D1.jpeg

Majority of the Ingham fans that are still around are from low incomes who need payment plans to buy a blanket from Sarah or buying replicas baby dolls of Jace, Mila or Prinny just so they could meet them. Theyā€™re not the fan base that have money to even go to Dubai on holiday let alone invest in property.

Lazy and Creepy have bleed all the ifam dry with the tit merch, blankets and dolls over the years now they donā€™t even bother. Creepy original only had 70 people in his first facebook group after the first round of Scam the Matrix, now he just post fake scammer reviews.

Personally I think they are up to their eyballs in debt, from the loans sitting on their balance books, the van and caravan on finance , the increase in their mortgage interest and they have a massive tax bill.

The problem they have is they donā€™t save any of the money from the year to pay the tax bill. So they end up having to pay the tax bill off with the reduced earnings from the current year, and each year their earnings are getting less and less.

I donā€™t imagine theyā€™ll last the whole year in Dubai, theyā€™ll need to keep spending everyday to make content.
---
Some of the screenshots from yesterdays vlog Creepy is filming his 2 sister wives then thereā€™s Jace and 2 year old Mila who are just left to their own devices on the beach alone.

Jace CANT swim Then thereā€™s Mila by herself nobody is anywhere near her or paying attention to her. As usual Chris putting getting vlog content over the lives of his children.
F3BB57BC-A3A2-4C72-94A8-48430F3F0269.jpeg
B3AEA2E4-FAB7-463A-B23E-77BCF48DCD85.jpeg
3DC60400-4331-4477-A68D-3C64A74D8E68.jpeg
12F97AB0-86DA-4370-8DE8-54902731F341.jpeg
2CC02C91-122E-4904-9CC9-5977E602E49F.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Like I said earlier it's NLP manipulation

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Raj is definitely Creepys upline. I imagine they're talking to other holiday makers trying to make a sale. And Raj and Suze are applying the pressure by hanging around. Probably got the kids telling the Australians they were talking to that Daddy now makes 10k a day thanks to a scam course. Trynig to tempt them in.

Chris a MLM hun. Who would've thought it. Wonder if he jumps ship to Oriflame when it all goes tits up

Reactions: 21
Raj is definitely Creepys upline. I imagine they're talking to other holiday makers trying to make a sale. And Raj and Suze are applying the pressure by hanging around. Probably got the kids telling the Australians they were talking to that Daddy now makes 10k a day thanks to a scam course. Trynig to tempt them in.

Chris a MLM hun. Who would've thought it. Wonder if he jumps ship to Oriflame when it all goes tits up
Chris in 6 months time:

"Hi hun, hope you're keeping well. I'm so excited to be starting my new Boss Babe journey with Juice Plus. These shakes will make you feel like a top G"

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.