The Ingham Family #337 Low Rents Of Arabia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope, I think a few things are going on. She’s aware she’s larger than her siblings and I would not find it a stretch to imagine at least Esmeeeee has drawn attention to her weight in a bitchy way.

The other day, whilst sitting under the solitary umbrella, Isla was remarkably eloquent as she noted that most folks were enjoying the beach, not caring what they looked like whilst Esmé had been curling her eyelashes 🤣 Posing with her phone obviously for TT.

She hasn’t lost her natural intelligence.
The bingo wings comment proved to me that Izzy did in fact use the ED comments to her advantage and play on it. She’d deliberately angle those poses so the camera captured the most worrying angles. The fact she made a video slating everyone that commented on it and calling them all sorts for talking about her weight for her to then disrespect her mother about her weight and think it’s funny. Everyone takes piss out of Sarah but when your own kid is making nasty jabs at you then that’s when Sarah should have realised that she’s failed as a parent. Sarah be like “ it’s just banter “ and Izzy be like “ I’m such a G “. The way Esme mocks poor Isla and instigates hate comments about her and now with the disrespect coming from Izzy towards her mother. This isn’t the true colours showing. It’s a whole bleeping rainbow.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Just watch a snippet of that reign..apologies to anyone that likes it but what the hell 🤣🤣 it’s like a low budget kids program with sex in it. What utter utter shite

Reactions: 14
As this Raj chap doesn’t seem to be a Dubai local, and is possibly luring them into a scam, next vlog title idea ‘Raj versus Chris Ingham: Alien versus Predator’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I think she is extremely conscious of her body. Looking at Isla I would say she is Hyper mobile by the way she walks. Out of all the kids I feel for Isla the most. She seems exceptionally isolated and introverted. I can imagine she misses life in the UK, she is not gobby like Izzy and Esme. I do wonder how things will turn out for her. I am not a fan of Jane and Steve but I bet they must despair the fact those kids have been taken to Dubai.
I actually think she would love living with Jane and attending a normal school and doing normal things with her grandma a bit of baking , gardening etc . She probably wouldn't miss the others either , they hardly include her as it is !

• Heart
Reactions: 41
In any body of water a toddler or child that can’t swim should be within arms reach at all times. They are so irresponsible leaving Mila on her own. The lifeguard at the beach is probably standing so close to her because of her stupid parents just leaving her there whilst they film themselves in deeper water. Morons.

Rocking up to a pool at 10 in the morning and staying all day in that weather is seriously stupid with kids. All of them should be wearing rash vests, wide brimmed hats and sunglasses. All the little ones should be wearing full bodysuits covering their legs and arms. The amount of people I know who have had skin cancers removed due to sun damage from childhood is ridiculous.

We go to the beach all the time but never in 40 degree heat. It’s unbearable and the water is too warm anyway. You can’t stop burning fair skin in that weather unless you’re covered by UV protective clothing and swimwear.

What the hell. An English bloke just “made a fat deal with your daughter”. Wonder what that was all about?

They have eaten so much pizza. My body would be screaming for protein and salad.

That ‘beach’ is horrible. I know I am spoilt for choice where I live, but still.

Sarah was so sunburnt.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Let’s POSH with Sarah!!

Look at the chandaleeeeeaaar! SOOOOO nice!
Look thiz free bucket of water! A dint know we get free water!
These sun beds have WHEELS!
Ere Roar-rer! Av some cucumber!

Such class.

And yes Sarah, the reason the beach is busy will definitely be because it’s ’arf term in England’
---
They are all bright red. Idiots. All day in 40° sun.
---
Roar-rer is wearing some Sylvanian Families monstrosity of a cloth hat - get her head covered with a UV cut hat. Absolute DISGRACE of a family 🤬

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think Chris and Raj should start their own band. They could call themselves “ The Receders”. Raj could be the front man seeing as he clearly calls the shots. Chris could sing the chorus as he loves to whoohoooo. Izzy could be the backing singer as she loves to just hang around in the back ground doing nothing much whilst still being useful ( babysitting). Fat Saz could be on the triangle with her musical back ground and all that 😉. Esme could be on the album cover as she loves to be the centre of attention and beautiful Isla can sit back with us and enjoy the tit show 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The bingo wings comment proved to me that Izzy did in fact use the ED comments to her advantage and play on it. She’d deliberately angle those poses so the camera captured the most worrying angles. The fact she made a video slating everyone that commented on it and calling them all sorts for talking about her weight for her to then disrespect her mother about her weight and think it’s funny. Everyone takes piss out of Sarah but when your own kid is making nasty jabs at you then that’s when Sarah should have realised that she’s failed as a parent. Sarah be like “ it’s just banter “ and Izzy be like “ I’m such a G “. The way Esme mocks poor Isla and instigates hate comments about her and now with the disrespect coming from Izzy towards her mother. This isn’t the true colours showing. It’s a whole bleeping rainbow.
He has to be having a nervous breakdown.
---
How... professional.
Why the duck doesn't he listen to his own advice and ignore the trolls .
But no he can't, it makes me laugh , the amount of time they spend answering people who have a different views on all their platforms.
Not just that but I'd imagine they spend an awful lot of time talking among them selves about comments, what a horrible toxic drama filled environment they exist in .

He has to be having a nervous breakdown.
---
How... professional.
Nah, this is the real Christopher Malcolm Ingham the only difference is he doesn't bother hiding behind sock accounts like public safety anymore!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
They’re really gross with all the cackling and bellowing and pushing a filthy buggy through that hotel 🤢
They are that family you dread when you go on holiday, if you’re on a package holiday they’re on your coach and you’re just hoping they don’t get off at your hotel,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Why is she waiting til she gets to the hotel to put Suncream on the kids? It should be put on before they leave the house including under their bathers, not just on the arms and face

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I wonder if their mates saw someone they knew, at The Fairmont, hence making a hasty retreat and making an excuse to go elsewhere instead!

I don't even know where to begin with bringing your own picnic to consume on the hotel premises, especially a hotel like that. Why were they all drinking out of cans though? Surely glasses are provided. Creepy was even trying to get Aurora to drink straight from a can.

As fancy as that hotel is, I bet Jace and Mila were bored after an hour or so.

Creepy said that the fancier hotels were accessible to them now, now that they're local. What was stopping them before? Was he admitting that they're brokies who couldn't afford a proper stay? If they had a yearning to experience exclusive luxury hotels, rubbing shoulders with those who actually have money, why wait until now?

If they have enough self-awareness to recognise that turning up in a Kia is a bit lame when you're lusting over the Ferraris and Lamborghinis, why does that not also apply in a more general else?

Personally I'd feel uncomfortable and wouldn't want to be there if I was going to stick out like a sore thumb in any respect. Maybe Sarah likes the defiance of it, having her "Pretty Woman" moment and sticking two sausage fingers up at anyone who thinks she has no right to be there.

It's not about social status or bank balance though. It's the fact that Chris & Sarah behave like uncultured, uneducated fools, trying to pretend that they're something different.

You can take the fool out of the Ibis but you'll never get the Ibis out of the fool, eh Creepy? Money might buy you a day pass to try and escape reality but you'll still be the same twit, just doggy-paddling in a different pool.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
They do realise it is going to get hotter and hotter right? they are burning now must be bloody mental to stay in that heat - and they go in pools in full heat of the day where its a known fact water reflections can make you catch the sun quicker

I don't get why their new friends are happy for the Inghams to portray them the way they are on their social media, (I'm ignoring the fact just now that they're also happy to hang about with a child groomer) it's completely opposite from how they are presenting themselves on their own social media.
Hanging about 5 star hotels, with a picnic from home and drinking the free water, eating at a £20 pizza buffet, sticking up the middle finger, announcing they also live in the cheapest place in Dubai. They're showing them to be exactly like them- pretending to have a bit of money, when really they're massive brokies. They looked like they were doing an okay job of scamming people into thinking they had money, until the Inghams came along.

• Haha
Chris saying that that person who left that comment “ jacks off “ to his responses. Hey Malcom. It’s better than jacking off to teenage girls though isn’t it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.