Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bracrumbs

Chatty Member
Haters, I don’t know about you but i often uproot my whole family from their home country to not only a foreign country but one with a remarkably different culture because the theme parks are better.

Sure, you might say “but Crumbs, this seems like a bizarrely immature way to make such a life altering decision given a theme park can only be visited several times a year and yet in being a different country everything about your life, your future, your existence will change” to which I say “yeah but also the shopping malls are quite cute?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

OliviaPope

Creepy out flying his drone - wonder if he has a licence as it’s £25k fine or jail time!!!

EC686E93-2E3A-47D2-9963-C6C461E98F6C.png
430DE20D-FB99-4272-A5D0-70AFC7A52292.png
22F855EF-E177-430B-8048-B0CB3602237B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Big frank

VIP Member
It's always got to be someone with 'issues'. He can't deal with the thought of your average male or female having an opinion on them. Like a 26 year old mechanic Ryan from Kent, married, 2 kids, lives in 3 bed semi. Or 32 year old Michelle, a florist from Bury, married, 2kids, 4 bed detached house. It's got to be some loner suffering from psychological abuse in a dingy little room. Which is ironic as it shows he's got high hopes for his own 6 kids
Its the ultimate projection. Creepy has psychological issues coming out of his ears. He's an angry loner who's mother over indulges him. He has no comprehension of social or sexual boundaries. He thinks money equals success and doesn't understand that wealth is only one factor in success. He is obsessed with hyper masculinity but is camper than a row of pink tents. He struggles with any loss of control, when he cant control opinions he attacks the person instead of self reflection. He would rather sell his kids out educationally than give up the things that aren't future proofed. He's a parasite who con's people out of money and exploits his children for money. He's a pathological lair, cheat and no mark husband. He's a fantasist attention seeking conman. He sucks everything dry because he's a self serving lowlife. He may not live in his mums basement but he runs from responsibility, has self inflicted restrictions on his life and is a pariah in the industry he brags about being a high flyer in. He can project all he wants but everyone can see what a miserable life he has.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Ziggzaggz

VIP Member
Why is she waiting til she gets to the hotel to put Suncream on the kids? It should be put on before they leave the house including under their bathers, not just on the arms and face

• Heart
  • Wow

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Another day when they are complaining that Aurora isn’t in a good mood. Are they stupid to realise that poor baby probably can’t cope in that heat 😡 Look how red her underarms are where her armpit is as well, she must be so uncomfortable
IMG_6266.jpeg

Again, everyone around them is dressed modestly and appropriately in line with the covering of shoulders/knees whilst shopping in that vlog then you have these two in tiny skirts/shorts and Esme in a vest top. The disrespect for a country they now call home is incredible. I hope they get pulled up on it again and again but this lot are too thick to take it in.
IMG_6268.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
I live in Dubai and I have done for 6 years. I cannot tell you how brutal the summers are here! Everyone leaves end of June and comes back in September as it’s so unbearable. They’re going to need some serious cash to keep the kids occupied with indoor activities. If they think it’s hot now, give it a month or 2 when it hits 47 degrees by 12pm!

• Wow
  • Heart

Badirene

VIP Member
To the tune of Bette Davis Eyes

🎶

His hair is orange, not gold,
His beanie a greasy surprise,
He doesn't feel artic cold,
He's got baggy fanny eyes.

He'll turn Roxette on,
You won't have to think twice,
Crowned the new prince of Dubai,
He's got baggy fanny eyes.

Oh you'll feel queasy,
He's so greasy,
Bring you to the Ibis for a NDA surprise,
Oh he's got baggy fanny eyes.

Roller-booting under Dubai skies,
He's got baggy fanny eyes,
Du du du
Oh he's got baggy fanny eyes
🎶

I dare Sarah to compose anything better than this with her music qualifications.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Isla hiding a carrot in her bag and pulling it out during dinner!! Then eating it in the middle of eating her icecream😔
First her lying about school work and staying home and secretly making food; to then hiding food in her bag. That poor girl needs support.
I know this is stating the obvious but there’s so much not right in that house💔
I remember little Isla wanting to eat a piece of old looking bread meant for the alligators when they did a boat trip in Florida. Creepy and Sarah rarely seem to buy food for the kids when they’re out and about. How many times have we seen them do full days out and they’ll wait return to the van or home to make dinner instead of feeding the children when they’re hungry. She must have taken a carrot in her bag incase she got hungry while they were out. I was actually shocked that they said “busted” about Isla pretending to do school work so she could make herself some noodles in the villa but creepy came back and caught her. Wtf is that about. When I was a child food was never monitored. If you were hungry you ate. Imagine having to pretend you are doing school work so you can sneak noodles while the family is at the pool and then when you get “busted” your own mother laughs as she tells the vlog what you did. Imagine having to take a carrot in your bag incase you get hungry while you’re out? It’s not normal behaviour. She’s only 12 years old. Creepy and Sarah should be ashamed! I bet he rules the food in that house like he rules everything else and Sarah just goes along with it because she’s scared of losing all the money they don’t have and ending up back on the Seacroft estate. 🙄

Speaking of which. How telling was it that Sarah claims she stayed in an unhealthy relationship because he had a BMW and his parents had a big house? She thought she’d “bettered herself” by staying with men who rule her life and her children’s life just because they had more money than she did. She made herself sound like a gold digger to be fair and what did she get for it? A creepy, Brokie, bastard who cheats on her and asked a teenager to sneak out and skinny dip with him and no gold to dig. She ended up in the newspapers with Sussex police confirming that they’d seen his messages and they were of a sexual nature but even that wasn’t enough for her to take her children and leave the pervert. She’s put money before the welfare of her children and look how that turned out. The 18 year old who wanted to be a doctor but now she shows off ikea cups on Instagram. The younger ones are stuck in random houses, vans and hotels homeschooling instead of loving life and making friends. Her kids had to give up all the things they love like Dance, friends, scouts, school and even pets and grandparents so her disgusting, manic husband can uproot them all again and live out his dreams and the worst part is Esme sounds just like Sarah when she was growing up. Are they going to be happy if Esme ends up with a guy who treats her like shit but has money? Sarah slags off the way her mother raised her but from where I’m looking she hasn’t done any better at raising her own children. Those children could have had some ambition and got jobs they wanted but they ended up brainwashed in to believing that they must do social media to earn money because that’s what creepy wants and their stupid, greedy, enabling mother doesn’t give a shit about their future because she has her greatest achievement, the big pylon house in Doncaster so she’s happy. 🙄 They both make me sick!

• Heart
  • Sad

Impleo

VIP Member
Sarah needs therapy, she should have taken it six years ago. Sarah seemed happiest when she was dropping the oldest two off at school and taking Isla for coffee and playdates with friends whilst Chris was at work. I think that's the life she aspired to, not being the wife of an infamous YouTube predator who has zero regard for her or her children.

In all these years I've never seen Sarah give Chris a meaningful compliment - she's not attracted to him, she's not in love with him, they just co-exist together. He's an asshole to her, but he must see it too?

• Heart

Lynx

VIP Member
Jace sitting pulling away at Auroras ear and he clearly watching to see if he gets caught doing it. He did it to Mila till she got fed up and thought back at him we all know sarah will say it's cute but it's not
Mila removed Jace's hand from Aurora's ear in this video, bless her, sticking up for her little sister already.

• Heart

spookycat

Chatty Member
Again another moment full of irony and stupidity…. Borebelle so eloquently mouthing off on her insta video when someone asks about protecting her skin in the Dubai sun, her response is something along the lines of ‘Errrrrrrr it’s called suncream! Errrrrrr And there is this thing called.. looking after your skin and getting out of the sun’

With a video on the main channel posted AT THE SAME TIME showing her out in the sun for an extended period of time and burnt forehead, with her big Lazy mother detailing how she put the tiniest amount of sun cream on her forehead 🙄🙄🙄

The only schooling Issy has got over the last few years is Creepy’s home academy of bare faced lying and deflection.

• Haha
Let’s Science with Sarah!
Today’s lesson is condensation but we don’t know that word so we’ll use the word “wet” instead.

I cannot believe the wet!
We sit inside in the cold air con and now we are outside in the warm and there is WATER on the pram!!!! It’s MENTAL!!!
How can that be? It’s so wet!!! Look!!!!

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 44

OliviaPope

Those wrinkled eyes🤢, just about caught his huge bald patch on the back of his head. Turning 40 is hitting him hard!! 🤣🤣
AB9B250E-2160-43FB-AAA7-06BCC59E0C00.jpeg
DD471889-2477-40DD-8F0B-85DEBFFC08BD.jpeg

Surprise Surprise nothing has changed in DooBuy, Lazy is still without a bank card even buy lunch for her kids when Creepy goes out to his appointment. - still no visas yet if they are just getting the biometrics done.
A6DA607B-00A7-4402-AA29-09DB8F3CED57.png

Oh look 2 year old Mila is now the forgotten child just left to fed for herself in the pool while creepy flirts with Izzy!!
5CECAE96-7CC1-4D34-8F84-DBCBC09F84D0.jpeg
60987E77-669D-4470-A9F6-144D2B7FC61F.png
C5845B89-2B5B-4802-8E43-76512C3101EA.jpeg

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

Badirene

VIP Member
Pylon Palace and Motorway Manor were good but I suggest we put the same amount of effort into naming this gaff as they have into this move and just call it the Dubai Dump.
The Lost Profits (works on two levels, which is two more levels than Creepy or Lazy have ever worked)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

mags

VIP Member
My OH is watching the Gloucestershire cheese-rolling championship. It's the best of British bonkersness and really makes me smile. The Inghams can keep their dusty desert views. Chasing cheese down lush green hills is where it's at! The sun is shining, the commentary is hilarious and everyone is having a blast. It's just glorious! 🇬🇧 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42