Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This is hilarious. You’ve got some dodgy realtor thinking he’s going to rinse some seacroft hillbillies for all they’re worth whilst the hillbillies are conning him into thinking they’re worth a lot more than they actually are and I’m totally here for it when it all goes tits up 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 56

mags

VIP Member
The beach clubs and hotels have all of that but you pay a day rate to use them. They are going to the public beach which is free. You can hire sun loungers but you pay for them.
Maybe that's the message he's trying to convey here, with his budget props that he picked up at a service station. He's demonstrating the cautionary tale of what it looks like to live out your future surrounded by loungers and cabanas but only being able to stretch to a few sad fishing chairs. The posh stuff will be just out of shot, I'm sure! 🙄

Screenshot_20240529-203941_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

alex43765

Isabelle will regret so much when she's in her 30s, not getting any GCSE's for starters, not going to prom, not getting that first job as a teenager, not having all those teenager experiences, driving around in your car or with a friend in theirs, shopping trips, days out with friends, just those stupid little memories you have that don't include your family.
It’s when she says she’s achieved more than any of those commentators will all their life’s for me . No qualifications. No mates. No job. No car. Being a nanny to her siblings. Pulled away from seeing her real dad and family. Bed sharing in a death trap of a van without a working toilet. Dressed head to toe in Shein. A tooth that’s living in a different post code to all the rest. A step dad who gets called a nonce everytime they step a foot out of the door. A mum that burns more bridges than a bodged demolition job. A fake boyfriend. A dad who shagged mentally vulnerable Ifam. Been dragged around Europe more times than a refugee whilst being a self proclaimed ‘G’ for getting a piercing without mummy and daddy’s permission. Pretending she’s got an IQ in the top 5% yet she doesn’t know the difference between their n they’re whilst using the only descriptive word she knows… “Cute”. Thinking she’s a tough girl whilst acting exactly the same way those comments were suggesting in the first place. Walking around wearing hello kitty with fake nails longer that the fucking M25. Prancing around half naked around the bloke she knows, groomed girls three years younger than herself. The same girl who deliberately played on the fact that people were concerned that she has an ED but then tried belittling them for said remarks. The same girl who looks for validation from mummy and daddy just for going for a shit. The same girl who can’t even catch a train for half an hour without acting like she’s just been let off the lead and let out into the big wide world. The same girl that went on video to try and belittle and invalidate the only mates she had, just to look like she’s winning at life. And the same girl that could only say “ Palm trees” when asked “ why Dubai”. What have u done to that girl Sarah and Chris? How the fuck can you be proud of what you’ve created? This gob on Izzy is only going to get worse and it’s going to end up badly

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

Scotblock

VIP Member
Well well well
She has just shown herself up for the ignorant immature twat she really is. My Dad used to slather on the sunblock being that he was ginger and bald. He still got skin cancer of the head and that was using sunblock and wearing a hat. Isabelle, it only takes you to get burnt ONCE to fuck the cells in your skin. Grow up you little cockwomble of a child!!! You and your family are cutting about burnt to a crisp and I have seen fuck all evidence of any sun cream so don’t talk shit you fanny. I’ve long been getting my eyes opened to Isabelle and that video has just solidified what I thought about her. She’s a sad little girl. She’s no friends, no education, no job or formal work experience and quite frankly acts like she’s 5. I used to work on a cancer ward I’ve seen what skin cancer does and how quickly it spreads.

• Heart

Web30

VIP Member
Sarah's videos interesting, talking about how isabelles dad came from a decent area etc, saying how it was an unhealthy relationship but she put up with a lot because she didn't want to go back to her old way of life.

It's exactly the same as with Chris.

• Wow
  • Heart

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
😂😂” keyboard warriors that don't even use their real name” , what like your stepdad Chris Delonge uses for his official instagram page , with his paid for blue tick , oh little girl you crack me up 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54

paolo

Chatty Member
Air quality update.

Little wonder the baby is miserable, her little lungs can't breathe properly

Screenshot 2024-05-27 015634.png
Screenshot 2024-05-27 015507.png

• Sad
  • Wow

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
Isla clearly has issues around food, and Sarah just thinks it's funny. She lied about having school work to do, and that's why she couldn't go to the pool with everyone, but instead was making food for herself and Chris caught her, when he went back for pool floats. Ask yourself Sarah, why did she not just tell you she was going to get something to eat before coming to the pool. Why did she lie?

• Sad
  • Wow

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
I really hope this new friend situation ends up like the Lee Deliveroo one. Remember when Chris was on the ferry wearing one of Lee’s T-shirts like the sad fanboy he is (another failed business attempt) and Lee dropped him from the brand 😂 Chris was none the wiser whilst on the ferry and then never mentioned any of it again! Those days were peak Creepy in my opinion. He is boring now as he is so obviously desperate and skint, messing around with MLMs like an utter loser. Back in the Lee days, he truly believed he was one of the lads, semi pro skater and had a little business empire 🔥 very entertaining. I’m off to have a nose through the wiki and hope the video of him scared in the back of Lee’s car is on there 🤞🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Big frank

VIP Member
"I will have done more by the time I'm 30 than you'll ever do"

By the time I was 19 I had a long term boyfriend (a real one), a career (a real one), lived entirely independently from my family (had my own place and didnt rely on people putting me up or paying my rent like lazy)and paid for my own holidays had my own opinions.

Isabelle thinks because she travels she's experiencing real life. She's a fucking moronic. Grow up you child. People don't pluck the issue of her maturity out of the sky. All that reel did was confirm that a) she does act like a 12 year old and b) she's as much of a twat as her mum and STEPdad

Endless holidays DONT equal life experiences, quite the fucking opposite!

• Heart

Sayitso

VIP Member
They’re really gross with all the cackling and bellowing and pushing a filthy buggy through that hotel 🤢
They are that family you dread when you go on holiday, if you’re on a package holiday they’re on your coach and you’re just hoping they don’t get off at your hotel,

• Haha
  • Heart

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
Isabelles dad was paying rent on her house while they were separated until he found of she was with Chris, then they panicked and had to support themselves.
WAIT.

So after what, a couple of weeks of knowing him, she moved Young Hollywood into a house she wasn't even paying for by herself which allowed him quite literally free access to her young daughter. What sort of man feels ok with living in a house that another man is paying for?! What a manly man he is!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Onetwofour

VIP Member
No comments on his account 🚩🚩🚩🚩 really hope he’s a con artist 🤣
His website is also sus as hell. Nothing on it but he supposedly has 10 years of experience. And there is this description about himself "the man, the myth, the legend". Chris has found his match.

• Haha
  • Heart

ladylou36

Isla hiding a carrot in her bag and pulling it out during dinner!! Then eating it in the middle of eating her icecream😔
First her lying about school work and staying home and secretly making food; to then hiding food in her bag. That poor girl needs support.
I know this is stating the obvious but there’s so much not right in that house💔

• Sad
  • Wow