Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maria1

Chatty Member
Chris thinks 'meetings' make him important, a sure sign that he's never had a job that entailed having them. Once again he's cosplaying being rich and successful.
Also bear in mind that going out to buy stamps would be called a 'mission'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

instacharlie

VIP Member
Reposting their visit from 2022 because they've been there 2 weeks, have done nothing and already can't afford to do any of the stuff they did before 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Maria1

Chatty Member
Even without Chris she would still be the mouthy, thick mum at the school gate causing endless feuds. Its not where she comes from it's her attitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

alex43765

Chris saying that that person who left that comment “ jacks off “ to his responses. Hey Malcom. It’s better than jacking off to teenage girls though isn’t it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Maria1

Chatty Member
This is going to end badly isn't it?
Yep! And they deserve it.
If Chris wasn't such a weirdo and Sarah so greedy they could have had a nice house paid off, three children privately educated and Sarah could drive around Seacroft occasionally in a nice car to show people her version of success; Seacroft would never be a possibility again.
Instead they were greedy, ignorant and arrogant and all eight have no prospects and they'll be lucky to get social housing or private rental to fit them all.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
I hope he does shave it. Heaps of balding men look fabulous shaved, really manly and dashing. Chris is absolutely not one of them. 😂

• Haha
How about we go down the pub route. I’m thinking the Coach and Kors 😂 You know after their chav handbags 😂
---

The Inghams give me more cult documentary vibes 😂😂
---

Oh no, everytime I hear Angel Eyes by Wet Wet Wet now I’ll be singing “and with those anus eyes, woh woh” 😂
If we are going for pub names how about the Nonce and Clown ?

• Haha
  • Heart

Stephie

VIP Member
It's painful watching them getting all glammed up and footage of flashy cars. As they pull up for a £20 pizza buffet. I've done more with my kids over the bank Holiday than they have two weeks in Dubai.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Impleo

VIP Member
Do we think Sarah realises how much hotter it is going to get ? It would literally drive me mad with all those kids cooped up inside with the a/c on .She will be dreaming of a UK caravan holiday , sat outside enjoying a cuppa teas !

I saw this quote recently and it reminded me of Sarah, Chris and their bizarre behaviour

"When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It's pain only for others. It's the same thing when you are stupid"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47