The Ingham Family #337 Low Rents Of Arabia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No buffett tonight, dinner near the Atlantis according to esmes insta.

Also,yes we all remember that trip, you got dropped by the sponsors and filmed a hostage video šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I've never believed the Isabelle GCSE and A-level talk. I've always thought it's just a way to keep her doing 'school work' with the children for as long as possible so they can control her and there's no questions about jobs or university or her moving out and doing her own thing.
As for next year when her so-called A-levels should be done, they'll probably say she's doing more studying and/or growing her 'business' AKA doing naff all and still being trapped in the cult.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Sorry if someoneā€™s already said this Iā€™ve not caught up yet but why do I feel like Izzy was trying to lay the foundation for her trying to escape them with the whole sofa bed thing. Just gave me less ā€œpermanentā€ vibe. The vlog felt a bit off after, them not buying any beds and saying the decision still wasnā€™t made. Just seemed mardy.

Why would you buy all that kitchen stuff but no plates šŸ˜‘

also: why did Chris seem gutted about Esmeā€™s ā€œcrushā€ šŸ˜­šŸ¤®
Nah. Itā€™s because sheā€™s going to be stuck in the maids box room and if she has a single bed, there will be no room to walk about. They could put her under the stairs and theyā€™d still say ā€œ Izzy has the best bedroom ever ā€œ.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No third one mentioned but I thought you needed GCSES to do A level so I googled and it says this so still think all BS
To study A Levels you need a minimum of five GCSEs at grade 4-9 or above including English Language. If you do not gain a grade 4 or higher in GCSE Maths you will have to study GCSE Maths alongside your A Levels. There are additional entry requirements for some subjects which are set out below.
I doubt she has any intention of ever sitting the exams, so none of that will matter. Anyone could get a couple of books and say they are ā€˜studyingā€™ for A levels.

Reactions: 16
Tattle didnā€™t even come up with that! They did šŸ˜†

Itā€™s like when I said about Chris being part of Andrew Tates MLM people thought Iā€™d make it up - nope šŸ˜†
---

That was one of the comments on the vlog.. I donā€™t know if itā€™s still there.
WTF poor Isla. I could cry for that poor girl

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Why the hell at 4:08 the clip of 'them' driving. The watermark on bottom left is Nomadic Sapien. Aka this video why the hell is he using someone else's Dubai footage?
I bet they're using other people's footage as living in the middle of the desert means they're stuck in 3 hours of traffic a day.

They're not going to share the hell of their own choices and want to carry on pretending doobuy is paradise.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I bet they're using other people's footage as living in the middle of the desert means they're stuck in 3 hours of traffic a day.

They're not going to share the hell of their own choices and want to carry on pretending doobuy is paradise.
I reported it as using other persons videos gave timestamp dunno if it will do anything but worth a shot

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If theyā€™re hoping this Dubai move will bring in more money then they ought to really start thinking about how and what they film. I went from wanting to visit Dubai to really not wanting to ever visit the place, because theyā€™ve made it look like a Barron concrete jungle.
You can tell theyā€™re not excited about their new place, that itā€™s just a bit of an upgrade on what theyā€™ve got and they even seem a little disappointed. I donā€™t think Dubai is living up to what they had hoped or at least it hasnā€™t bought them the joy they wanted.
I watched a q&a they did 5 months ago, and Sarah mentioned how after 6 or 7 weeks she gets homesick. Theyā€™ll be off hiring a van somewhere soon and the vlog title will be ā€œWhy weā€™re leaving Dubaiā€
I donā€™t think theyā€™ll be living there this time next year.
Chris Ingham = the real slim shabby šŸ¤£
With anus eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I reckon the house they have rented is already full of furniture and stuff cos it's just another Airbnb so no need for it.

Reactions: 8
I reckon the house they have rented is already full of furniture and stuff cos it's just another Airbnb so no need for it.

Well they went to Ikea for beds but never bought them as she is going to order online, also said they bought all garden stuff, so maybe they are saying they have bought all this stuff , when they really have not just again for content, and the house is as you say furnished, cos yesterday was only a dining table there but today there is beds there for Mila and Jace sooo yep very possible they have bought nothing its just them thinking they showing people they spending money when they ain't

Reactions: 24
No buffett tonight, dinner near the Atlantis according to esmes insta.

Also,yes we all remember that trip, you got dropped by the sponsors and filmed a hostage video šŸ¤£
were they or was it yesterdays footage. Creepy says it is a beautifull saturday evening with friends.

Reactions: 8
were they or was it yesterdays footage. Creepy says it is a beautifull saturday evening with friends.
Not sure but it was only posted a few hours ago, she showed the hotel and said they were having dinner nearby so came to the beach.

Reactions: 7
Esme's skin looks a total mess up close and filterless. All of that skincare is not doing her any favours at all. Her complexion is looking more like a woman her mother's age, not a teenager. She needs a good acne regimen and gentle cleansers and moisturisers. AND SUNSCREEN.
None of those sticking plaster solutions are any substitute for a good diet. They all need to eat better. All 8 of them, even the baby look guant and unhealthy

Reactions: 16
Not sure but it was only posted a few hours ago, she showed the hotel and said they were having dinner nearby so came to the beach.
They will be doing stuff ā€œnearbyā€ to lots of fancier places I am sure as they cannot afford to go into Atlantis for the water park or restaurants Iā€™m sure. Cannot believe they have been there this long and not done anything but shops or the free pool / beach.

Reactions: 11
Why the hell at 4:08 the clip of 'them' driving. The watermark on bottom left is Nomadic Sapien. Aka this video why the hell is he using someone else's Dubai footage?
Video evidence for when they ultimately claim they never use other peopleā€™s footage šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
It blows my mind how a grown arse woman... A mother of 6 children... Can go about everyday life without access to a bank card of her own. To me, that's a very frightening thought.
My exe husband did it to me. Wasnā€™t allowed a card. I lived in Lanzarote. He is Spanish. My dad used to put Ā£30 in my English account so I could at least buy hygiene products
---
On lazys TikTok
Itā€™s never going away christopher
---
Just nearly choked on my tea šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Sad
Reactions: 19
They shouldn't be buying anything for a ā€˜houseā€™ until they have a visa.

I still think theyā€™re being scammed by the new ā€˜best friendsā€™ and Dubai authorities into having all these PRIVATE tests done for residency, they might as well fleece the fools for all they can before saying šŸ‘‹

Reactions: 28
I've never believed the Isabelle GCSE and A-level talk. I've always thought it's just a way to keep her doing 'school work' with the children for as long as possible so they can control her and there's no questions about jobs or university or her moving out and doing her own thing.
As for next year when her so-called A-levels should be done, they'll probably say she's doing more studying and/or growing her 'business' AKA doing naff all and still being trapped in the cult.
Her own stepfather/boyfriend advises people to quit their education and job in his MLM "book". I would put good money on the fact that she hasn't done an ounce of meaningful education since they took her out of school.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.