The Ingham Family #334 I would like to see more recipes containing pasta and cheese please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you say the channel?
I'm not sure if you're allowed to mention other vloggers so feel free to remove if not, admin. But Elle Swift. She's more a lifestyle vlogger, but has children. And plenty of cash unlike the Inghams running from the tax man

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I'm not sure if you're allowed to mention other vloggers so feel free to remove if not, admin. But Elle Swift. She's more a lifestyle vlogger, but has children. And plenty of cash unlike the Inghams running from the tax man
Have a look at her . She moved as she was exposed as a racist in 2022 and her channel and business tanked. She has some inherited money. She’s as bad as the inghams ( has a sister with some special needs that she uses for views )

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Isn’t she the one that nearly got cancelled and had to stay of YouTube for a few months because all her old tweets resurfaced which were extremely racist? I remember watching her ‘ apology ‘ video few months ago

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
now i know logic has never been the mingham’s forte but
surely if your main home is going to be dubai, and the cost of living there is more affordable (as they claim) would you not buy a bigger house in dubai as your main house, not a small 3 bedroom
and sell the big cowboy build house in the uk, and instead lease smaller houses in the uk when you return for the month or so you say you’re going to? or even just keep your rv in a garage?

they can’t even attempt to make convincing lies. it’s obvious it’s just an extended holiday. as many people do

Reactions: 21
If Izzy is on the bottom double bed of the bunks (her colouring book is on one of the shelves) - where are the other kids? Is she in there with Jace & Mila sharing the top bunk meaning Isla & Esme sharing the twin room?
IMG_5471.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Back on the holiday pizza diet. And mushroomy, creamy, pastery dish for the girls. Not being awul but Esme is heading the same way as Isla. She looked big next to Borabelle. She must have her dads genes. The other two are going to be tanks like Sarah unless they discover that fruit and veg exist

Did I hear wrong or did Fat Saz pronounce Emirates Emi-ra-tees?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Have a look at her . She moved as she was exposed as a racist in 2022 and her channel and business tanked. She has some inherited money. She’s as bad as the inghams ( has a sister with some special needs that she uses for views )
I don't watch her often. But I do know about the drama surrounding her and agree with what you say. I do love her sister though, she is a sweetheart and I don't know how she can move away from her. Not because I think she needs Elle around. But who wouldn't want to be around someone like Katie. Just pointing out that they have moved to the USA as they've done what anyone would do who is moving. Unlike the Inghams who are having an extended holiday

• Heart
Reactions: 3
If you're staying in a holiday let. Still have a house at home, fully furnished. Containing your belongings. Your car is at the airport. And vechicles on your drive at home. Plan to return home in august. Then stay for Christmas. You have not moved anywhere. But are having an extended holiday.

Another family channel moved to America about 6 weeks ago. They sold their house, their car, their belongings. Said goodbye to family, and caught their flights. And spent around 2 weeks looking for a permenemt home. Which they now have. They are starting to furnish. Their dogs have joined them. And they're looking at schools for their kids. THAT is moving.
We moved to Spain when I was 4. We didn't sell the UK house though, as we rented it out. The car was sold. However my parents did buy a brand new Villa in Spain, enrolled me in school there, and they had a business there too, a real one, not a scam one like Creepys. We also had all our peronal posessions shipped over. The only thin we left in the house was furniture as it was rented out fully furnished.

We used to go back to the UK to visit family a few times a year, for about 2 weeks each time.

If Dubai is their permanent home now, why would they leave a big house and multiple vehicles sitting on the driveway to rot for months on end, until they return for a concert and Christmas. And all their clothes and personal possessions?

Like you say, this is an extended holiday. I cannot see Lazy moving to Dubai permanently. She even said she would never be able to spend Christmas out there. She will want to be back for the whole build up. Vlogmas is still their big money maker on YT. It wouldn't be the same for the ifannies if they did that in Duabi.

Why would you keep a RV, a Sprinter, and a brand new caravan if you only plan to visit the UK a few times a year? When would those vehicles get used?

It's just bollocks. He WANTS people think they've moved there. This is all his idea, and his delusional dream. Lazy even said in a vlog either around the time they left the UK 'when we return from our jollies'. She can try and make out she's happy about it, but you can tell she will hate it. She won't be able to just hop in the car and pop down to B&M and Matalan. I've never seen her drive them anywhere whenever they've gone away outside the UK.

I cannot wait to see the tit show commence!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I went to Dubai 16 years ago (when I was a teenager). My uncle lived there, so we went over to stay in the summertime cos flights were cheap. The heat is absolutely relentless, there was no relief at night either because it is so humid. We spent the entire time walking around shopping malls, which isn’t too much fun when you have no money.

I’m no psychiatrist but I can see how anxious Big Saz is. I think the only reason she went on live is because she was nervous walking to the pool- she kept saying ‘it’s so busy’ and seemed really intent on not filming anyone except herself and Esme. When has she ever been arsed about that? She’s not comfortable, and her level of isolation/lack of friends is really going to be so much more pronounced in a country completely different from what she’s used to. Once the ‘holiday’ feeling is gone she’s really going to struggle. At least in the UK she can see her sister or her Nan. She’s got no one except her VERY WEIRD AND GROSS husband. I almost feel sorry for her, but not really.

Also, we were told by my uncle (and discovered it ourselves), that Dubai nationals, emiratis, get priority in queues and will push in front of you and you can’t say anything about it. No idea if that’s still a thing but I’d love to see their faces if someone pushed in front of them :oops:

• Heart
Reactions: 30
How the hell can Jace not swim yet 🫣 he’s in a swimming pool at least 200 days of the year …every year

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Jace 100% would have squirted mila with the hose if he wasn’t caught out - little tit that he is

poor isla giving big Saz a weather report only to be basically told wow one degree cooler by Sarah

they literally can’t stay out longer than 10 minutes and it’s only may wait a few weeks down the line and it’ll be absolutely unbearable heat

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I went to Dubai 16 years ago (when I was a teenager). My uncle lived there, so we went over to stay in the summertime cos flights were cheap. The heat is absolutely relentless, there was no relief at night either because it is so humid. We spent the entire time walking around shopping malls, which isn’t too much fun when you have no money.

I’m no psychiatrist but I can see how anxious Big Saz is. I think the only reason she went on live is because she was nervous walking to the pool- she kept saying ‘it’s so busy’ and seemed really intent on not filming anyone except herself and Esme. When has she ever been arsed about that? She’s not comfortable, and her level of isolation/lack of friends is really going to be so much more pronounced in a country completely different from what she’s used to. Once the ‘holiday’ feeling is gone she’s really going to struggle. At least in the UK she can see her sister or her Nan. She’s got no one except her VERY WEIRD AND GROSS husband. I almost feel sorry for her, but not really.

Also, we were told by my uncle (and discovered it ourselves), that Dubai nationals, emiratis, get priority in queues and will push in front of you and you can’t say anything about it. No idea if that’s still a thing but I’d love to see their faces if someone pushed in front of them :oops:
The wobble in her voice on that live, she sounded LIVID like herself and Chris had just had the Barney of all time.
And she really dropped him in it saying they'd be lback for August, December AND November.

Now she's at 50% of the rest of the year she plans to not be in Dubai.

I wouldn't be surprised if she won't return with him after Christmas, ie in January 2025.

Reactions: 17

Sad reality as well is they will all be stuck there until Chris decides it’s not worth it anymore. Izzy isn’t his bio daughter so she can leave whenever she wants if she really felt the need to but the others won’t have that luxury. only chance of escape will be when they are back in the UK because if she put her foot down at home, there is not a thing he can do about it.

IF this is all real, I really don’t think she’ll be back in UK for Christmas if he gets his way, that seems to be one of the agreements they have in place but I think he’s going to try and do what he can to keep them in Dubai (if real). The costs of flights etc is going to be extortionate for them all to go back and forth.

Reactions: 18
He must’ve had a load of gullible fools sign up for his weirdo marketing scam thing and now wants to live tax free, same as the likes of dmodeejay have done in the past year.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.