The Ingham Family #334 I would like to see more recipes containing pasta and cheese please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, they've booked this house till August but are moving to their new house in two weeks.
Makes no sense to me either.
They don't have the disposable cash to throw away like that either. Probably means the house they've booked isn't suitable so whoever they booked through is allowing them to move elsewhere in a couple of weeks. All smoke and mirrors.

Also, those babies are going to get burnt on that grass. Fake grass gets too hot to walk on in summer here, so they won't even be able to walk anywhere outside that's not shaded. They're crazy.

Reactions: 18
So it looks like they will live in Dubai in a long term lease with currently a 2 year plan but come back to uk for concert xmas etc, something very much like fizz folks done really and savings on tax I imagine will pay for the lease? they would still have UK bills though right? ( clip got inserted regarding questions lol)

Reactions: 9
So it looks like they will live in Dubai in a long term lease with currently a 2 year plan but come back to uk for concert xmas etc, something very much like fizz folks done really and savings on tax I imagine will pay for the lease? they would still have UK bills though right? ( clip got inserted regarding questions lol)
Yer still have mortgage. Standing rates on gas and electric, water. House insurance. Etc.

Reactions: 12
I just can’t stop thinking that they’re trying really hard to be fizz fam now everytime I watch their Dubai vlogs. Similar to fizz fam, plan to only be there for a couple of years. Do they every come up with something original…

Reactions: 20
I’m so sorry if someone has posted this already as it’s so annoying but what absolute prick of a man this pervert is. How dare he suggest those that can’t afford to buy his crappy scheme have poor money management.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Ugh that pool looks like every pool in every mid-range American apartment complex I lived in during my 20s 😂
Same in France. Loads of residential apartment complexes have pools exactly like that. Very commonplace over there and not regarded a luxury.

Such an odd choice of wording when Creepy described the pool area as "very pleasing to the eye", whilst there, watching everyone.

It did make me smirk when he described the "orange tones" in the sky though. Must've been a reflection from his hair bouncing off the water! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m so sorry if someone has posted this already as it’s so annoying but what absolute prick of a man this pervert is. How dare he suggest those that can’t afford to buy his crappy scheme have poor money management.
Hasn't even brought a sodding house. Stupid ham slab

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lazy couldn't keep up with her own lies on that Instagram live. Absolute tit show.

Isn't it hilarious that they've had to do all these things (buying a DPD van, pretending to be interesting in being cramped together travelling to freezing places and now pretending to move to Dubai) simply to avoid not being able to go to back to America because Chris is a groomer.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder if Damac Properties are aware who they have living in their community now and that they leave the kids home alone…

• Heart
Reactions: 25
See Sarah’s same tit parenting in action she’s blabbing to the camera meanwhile aurora is sat on the sofa no one holding her or making sure she doesnt move 🙄

Reactions: 14
I bet the kids got sick from the paddling pool water. Mila even described it as "wee water", so either she noticed it was off colour or tasted strange.. or one of them peed in it and was scared to own up. The hosepipe probably had some water left festering inside, from when it was last used, and I can't imagine it being proper drinking water quality. The kids were squirting it around all over the place and no doubt ingested some.

I hope Aurora doesn't also get ill because Isla was kissing her loads. They're always kissing that baby. I find it OTT tbh....even without the contagious coldsore issue.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I think orange tones in sky is pollution myself coupled with all the sand , Did notice though on the live she asked Isla if she wanted to go back to school Esme and Isabelle said absolutely no but Isla said she don't know not now, strange go abroad and then offer her school yet was it not 2 weeks ago the worse thing ever and home education is the best

• Sad
Reactions: 22
They must be up to the eyeballs in debt to run off and live like they are now. 8 of them in a tiny apartment sharing bedrooms. With that tiny little paddling pool in what looks like a prison yard to try and stay cool. I think he's running from bayliiffs knocking at their door. He has stressed so many times he likes to be outdoors, where it's cold with nobody about. Not going to get any of that in Dubai. He's hoping he can portray this 'millionaire' lifestyle. Claiming he got it all from selling his pyramid scheme course. No wonder he's up all night. He probably can't sleep with worry

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.