The Ingham Family #334 I would like to see more recipes containing pasta and cheese please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think orange tones in sky is pollution myself coupled with all the sand , Did notice though on the live she asked Isla if she wanted to go back to school Esme and Isabelle said absolutely no but Isla said she don't know not now, strange go abroad and then offer her school yet was it not 2 weeks ago the worse thing ever and home education is the best
I notice she didn't ask Jace, school would do that boy a world of good.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Also, mother of the year asking her 3 year old child whether or not the paddling pool water is too hot for her, getting her to try it. Who does that? The parent checks it and then decides, surely.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I bet the kids got sick from the paddling pool water. Mila even described it as "wee water", so either she noticed it was off colour or tasted strange.. or one of them peed in it and was scared to own up. The hosepipe probably had some water left festering inside, from when it was last used, and I can't imagine it being proper drinking water quality. The kids were squirting it around all over the place and no doubt ingested some.

I hope Aurora doesn't also get ill because Isla was kissing her loads. They're always kissing that baby. I find it OTT tbh....even without the contagious coldsore issue.
This is exact what I thought the water is hot cause it baked in the hosepipe. Had they of ran it a while it would have gone cold eventually.

• Sick
Reactions: 14

Picadilly Green,Unit No: K005B
280,000 AED15 May 2024 - 14 May 2025NewVilla3 Beds3487.29
new lease for damac hills wonder if thats theirs lol £60157.80 per year or there was Venetto Villas for 198.000 new lease same date cheaper than the other lol all on rental transactions for Damac hills

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Truth I couldn’t give a rats ass what they do they’re boring in the uk in the van on a package holiday in the house they’re gonna make Dubai look like a pig sty a place that everyone will rub off their bucket list.
When are they gonna realise that they’re irrelevant and nobody cares and this thread is mainly comedy at this point with everyone having a laugh at their expense yawn Zzzz.
When the Ingham tattle thread is more entertaining than their slogs lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
With regards to Prinny she did say they would re-evalute the situation, she does not get at all what people are on about with regards to the dog, yep she says she is safe loved fed etc which yes is great BUT myself for example would not even consider Dubai because of my dogs if they don't go neither do I, for me to move abroad would have to be a place where my dogs would be happy and not to hot, I think it just boils down to animal lovers and people who have a pet because it brings in views , to them Prinny is a dog to me my both dogs are my babies my family, different kind of people suppose. She didnt sound so arrogant etc on the live, and seemed to be more open about things not like that idiot she is married to - with regards to the house though leasing is not what he is saying, he was saying he has bought house to relocate - its all for tax and his stupid scam, which I think governments etc need to start regulating
My dog came back to the uk with me from lanzarote. It cost about 3k€ in all. Can’t see them spending that.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What's up with Chris not addressing anything and it just being Sarah that has to be the face?
She's more comfortable lying infront of the cam than him. We saw that in the Hell No basement video

They've been there less than a week, and chasing the shade. Isla is even checking the weather app and relieved it'll be 2 degrees cooler next week. They will not last until august. It must be stiffling in those cells bedrooms at night. And if they are waiting for their lift to pick them up. They didn't leave the airport and get into their hire car at all then

• Wow
Reactions: 20
She's panting heavily while outside at night in 38c temps saying it's not too hot because they haven't been going anywhere and staying in the home with AC. :LOL:

• Haha
How’s Ralf?
My dogs all have Kennel Club insurance. It’s expensive and has a fair excess’s to pay. It doesn’t cover everything. A separate add on for pregnancy and complications is needed.

They could try a policy and use a vet. Saz’ cyst and hose-piping wouldn’t be covered. But they might legally dock Creepy’s tail and stop him procreating again,

Ralf is gorgeous! Thank you for asking! We had a couple of weeks of him being a twit and barking and dogs he didn’t know- but with training he seems to have cracked it- now just gobs off at squirrels- great when we live near the woods 😂
He turned one last week! This is a cake nanny and grandad sent him!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Filling the paddling pool up with that hosepipe is a ridiculous move. We have all been aware that you shouldn’t drink the water in certain countries…so it’s very silly to stick your children who will definitely consume some of this water in a paddling pool filled with it. Especially at a luke warm temperature. Legionella waiting to happen.

Jace should be in school instead he’s sitting in a toddlers paddling pool with a baby 😳

Islas outfit is far too small for her buy her age 15to16 not 12to13

Reactions: 18
They've holidayed there twice? Believe me living there is different. We had a large apartment with staff, all perks of the matrix. We left an airconditioned apartment, straight into an airconditioned car, straight into airconditioned Nursery, restaurant, mall etc... the seconds inbetween we roasted.
Yes, you do need to cover up in public, it's called respect for the laws of the country.
We left after 2 years as we saw more and more human rights exploitation and couldn't live with the guilt of seeing so many things.
Not that that aspect would touch them in anyway.
Oh and also, you never saw scruff bags, people dressed well even to do food shopping.
My nephew lives there now and things have not changed.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 31
If you're staying in a holiday let. Still have a house at home, fully furnished. Containing your belongings. Your car is at the airport. And vechicles on your drive at home. Plan to return home in august. Then stay for Christmas. You have not moved anywhere. But are having an extended holiday.

Another family channel moved to America about 6 weeks ago. They sold their house, their car, their belongings. Said goodbye to family, and caught their flights. And spent around 2 weeks looking for a permenemt home. Which they now have. They are starting to furnish. Their dogs have joined them. And they're looking at schools for their kids. THAT is moving.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
If you're staying in a holiday let. Still have a house at home, fully furnished. Containing your belongings. Your car is at the airport. And vechicles on your drive at home. Plan to return home in august. Then stay for Christmas. You have not moved anywhere. But are having an extended holiday.

Another family channel moved to America about 6 weeks ago. They sold their house, their car, their belongings. Said goodbye to family, and caught their flights. And spent around 2 weeks looking for a permenemt home. Which they now have. They are starting furnish. Their dogs have joined them. And they're looking at schools for their kids. THAT is moving.
Can you say the channel?

Reactions: 1
Those poor kids. The pool water is so hot she’s having to top up with some cold. They’ve already moved it from the sunny area and you can see where it was sat in that short space of time. Mila is hopping around, likely because that artificial grass is too hot to stand on comfortably. why they hell haven’t they got water shoes on? 😡
I would put money on this pool water causing the 3 middle kids to be poorly :(

IMG_5468.jpeg
IMG_5469.jpeg

As for that law on them not being left alone, hope there are consequences to Esme being left at a pool IN THE DARK unsupervised 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.