The Ingham Family #334 I would like to see more recipes containing pasta and cheese please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His latest reel on insta Digital marketing is the reason I now live in Dubai and spend my evenings like this - yep the pool clip again lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Isabelle is hardly going to be going back to school even if she wanted to, so no idea why Lazy mentioned her when talking about the girls and school. They may want to keep her as a child for the rest of her life but no-one would join Year 13 half way through May. Presumably if you go back to school after leaving, you would go back to the year you should be in by age, you can't just decide to have a 'gap year' or four and join whichever year group you fancy without a really good reason.

More cosy cuteness of Isabelle and Creepy with her joining him in the front of whatever taxi/van /minibus style vehicle he was driving. At least Lazy was in the back with all her kids for once.

Reactions: 13
Sarah’s Tik tok post raving about the pools being so lovely and people coming out at 6pm like she been there forever. Esme toasting nicely in the sun

Reactions: 9
I couldn't think of a worst place to go with young children with the high temperatures. Also with all the different rules and just the completely different culture. I'm curious about how they are dressed is it ok in Dubai? I figured would have to cover up or even just a bit more conservative

Reactions: 19
My brief research on visas in Dubai leads me to believe you can only stay 30 days as a tourist. You can stay up to 3 months on an extended tourist visa which is what I think they have done.

To stay longer than that they will need an official visa and would have to have bought a property for more than 200k. Seeing as I strongly suspect they don’t have 200k to spend on a property, I look forward (?!) to their permanent return in August.

they are so tit at this 😂

Edit- a residence visa requires a blood test…

Reactions: 20
Looks like somebody's had a blood test. Good business meeting then Chris?
They’ll have had their medicals the day this was filmed then 🤣 Why is everything a business meeting? Why not say what they’ve actually had done because that’s an important part of the residence visa process so why keep it quiet? If you are going to move abroad and vlog it, you don’t leave out content like that. This is why they aren’t, and never will be credible travel vloggers because they can’t even cover the basics in the footage they film!

Reactions: 40
I seriously wonder if they’re being scammed themselves.
None of it makes any sense at all.

They meet none of the requirements. Chris has recently done a statement for their “company” to stay registered in the UK. They can’t possibly have visas for vlogging given their content and thumbnails being aimed at certain types.

There’s no way Isabelle suddenly covered up for no reason after being spoken to by those men, and no way they didn’t say anything to them.

They’re all being very silly.

Esme being left alone with the younger ones is an example of those rules a person needs to learn. He even has other people in his thumbnail - doesn’t matter if they can be recognised or not.

If you're going to be there two years Sarah you need to get yourselves registered for the home schooling programme aimed at their ages not ability. Yearly exams so you can forget disappearing. What in earth is Isabelle going to do there? Aside from be taken advantage of. She literally has no qualifications at all.

Reactions: 23
I think if you go to a different country you respect their culture always.
---
Their cholesterol is going to be sky high. 😂

They meet none of the requirements. Chris has recently done a statement for their “company” to stay registered in the UK. They can’t possibly have visas for vlogging given their content and thumbnails being aimed at certain types.

There’s no way Isabelle suddenly covered up for no reason after being spoken to by those men, and no way they didn’t say anything to them.

Esme being left alone with the younger ones is an example of those rules a person needs to learn. He even has other people in his thumbnail - doesn’t matter if they can be recognised or not.

If you're going to be there two years Sarah you need to get yourselves registered for the home schooling programme aimed at their ages not ability. Yearly exams so you can forget disappearing. What in earth is Isabelle going to do there? Aside from be taken advantage of. She literally has no qualifications at all.
Why didn’t they do extensive research before they went. So strange

Reactions: 8
I think if you go to a different country you respect their culture always.
---

Why didn’t they do extensive research before they went. So strange
That’s why I think it’s a scam. They’ve fallen for one of these “we do all the research and hard work for you” type companies who take your cash and run. We already know they consider anyone who speaks to them to be “friends” and the vehicles weren’t great before Chris took it upon himself to make them unroadworthy were worth far less than he paid because people saw him coming.

Whose going to sponsor them? No one. No ones going to take that risk and, they are high risk. Debt is illegal.

They’ve no idea what they’ve done. Not even ifam are going to sit through this and, yes they’re hot on the schooling. It’s not the uk. No huge numbers of kids having disappeared from education post pandemic in Dubai. There’s no way Sarah has the education to teach those kids a curriculum not to mention seems insistence she won’t do any exams..

Hope they’re around for the Muslim holidays, especially Ramadan.

But yes having throught about it the entire thing looks like a SCAM and there’s quite a few of them around.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If there filming for socail media they do and they must ask permission ior locals or the local children can land thermic jail if yhe go to mosk or drs hospital they must cover up . Then u got Ramadan that ends in march loads rules on that to theyvwont live out there for sure

Reactions: 6

What men?

Wonder what exactly the blood tests are for detecting or recording ? , yes I could understand if it is for infectious diseases , if it is all private healthcare why would they be bothered if Sarahs bloods come back 80% cheese ? One look at the three adults would tell you none of them are healthy specimens !

Smacks of social engineering to me , how Matrix !!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.