Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abbvay

VIP Member
Gender stereotypes are only enforced on the girls though. Jace can have his girls glasses, wear gender neutral clothing that sways more to looking from a girls section, have long hair with girly hair styles/accessories. They love to point out his favourite colours are pink and purple - even if he tries to choose something else.

Mila can't leave the house without frills and dresses, she must have stereotypical girls toys and should want make up. In the earlier vlogs Esme didn't want to be a girly girl, was quite active but only did dance and gymnastics. She still had to wear matching clothes with Isla, which were always overly pink and sparkly, even though she apparently had issues with how things felt when wearing them.

I think they have more of an issue with any of them wanting anything stereotypically male dominated because they have no males in their life - Chris is the least manly person I've seen.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Alison

So I just watched isabelle's summer haul... I decided to count the amount of times she said cute. Minus the two occasions she acknowledged that she says it too much she described items as cute 33 times in a 8 min video.

Also, she's becoming so emicated that if she loses any more weight she's going to be skeletal. It's so worrying and sad.
Shocking wasn’t it?
Shes so inarticulate and linguistically challenged….
One comment from her was “it’s almost soft material….” when describing a top she’s wearing and ”I love this top it expains me a lot because I love cats!”
Shes More like 13/14 year old intellectually…..actually scary for an almost privately educated child.
I’d be ashamed if my lifestyle had changed my child so detrimentally as theirs has to Izzy

• Sad

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
It HAS to be California at this point. They have so many beaches for surfing and also Disneyland resort. Just sucks because I have a trip booked there for September and don't need them spoiling it for me before I go.
---

I'm pretty sure there's no flights to Cali from Manchester. I myself am flying with British airways from Heathrow when I go to LAX
That's a post from an Ingham sock account. They also got Esme's dopey mate Atlanta to post American flags under her tik tok. It's a pathetic attempt to make tattle think it's the US .

Meanwhile big thick Saz has said it's somewhere tropical where it rains a lot. That's not California that's east.

They'd also have to get Estas which ask for your social media details and your job description. A search for Chris under either of those question gets you back to him trying to lure a child into sexual activity.

It also asks if you have any physical or mental disorders. A search on that for Sarah would reveal she's married to Chris.

All round they've zero chances of getting an ESTA.

• Haha
  • Wow

Emzykins

VIP Member
It's funny he says we'd be missing out on so much "LIFE" - what, being stuck in a tin can with 6 other people sweating like pigs? Daily trips to home bargains and the range? No life outside of 4 walls? Yeah, that's not life. I'll happily stick to my work from home job that pays the bills, living life with my daughter in our townhouse that I paid for without having to groom children along the way. Thanks for the insight though Chris, well useful.

• Haha
  • Heart

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Saz has posted about the Northern Lights being over their house, so apparently they're still at home. I'm sitting in our garden and we have the Aurora overhead too atm. It's a very rare thing to see them here so check your skies, you might be lucky!
This Is Operation Hide The Kiddyfiddler - I’d take anything she says with a pound of cheap cheese.

• Haha

Web30

VIP Member
Anyone else think we won't even get the reveal tonight and "the end" that he posted will be them getting off the plane with no explanation

• Heart

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
She’s a boxer by the looks of it 🤣 he’s got absolutely no chance, she’d knock him out in seconds 😂 there’s no way she’d sign an nda on a napkin and get it on with him in his beanie and socks 🤢 can’t imagine her being the sort of girl who goes for a Tate worshipping, balding middle aged man with tits who thinks he’s a “G” with his Claire’s accessories nose stud and ride on lawnmower 😂
Always make me laugh when people think he is shagging around now. Who would touch that?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Footballgirl

When Sarah said they would have edited it out if someone had shouted something, so that means when they left isla in getting changed once that must of been on purpose. No Sarah your husband is not editing all night he’s doing something else

Yel

Chatty Member
Shes so inarticulate and linguistically challenged….
One comment from her was “it’s almost soft material….” when describing a top she’s wearing and ”I love this top it expains me a lot because I love cats!”
Shes More like 13/14 year old intellectually…
That's what happens when you withdraw someone from education and society. Obviously wouldn't be a huge problem if the parents were providing a good home education, but they aren't.

And this is someone who had the benefit of most of their life being in education, imagine how much worse the others could turn out.

• Sad

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Just a reminder that Creepy isn’t Andrew Tate. They are chalk and cheese. He’s absolutely nothing like him. The only thing they have in common is the resentment from being incredibly unpopular as children, due to both being weak, snivelling little shits.

• Heart

Impleo

VIP Member
When else have they been shouted at in a vlog and not edited it out... I know york christmas markets was one the other year. How would Sarah know what's left in vlogs when she claims never to watch them back.
There was one in France, perhaps last summer when someone quite clearly called him a knob as they walked past. I also remember in the very early days before he was outed as a groomer he'd had some abuse when he was on his own and mentioned it on a vlog. He was really shaken up about it.

My husband was telling me about a weirdo he saw in the pub last night, he called him Chris Ingham because he looked a right creepy state in a beanie on his own. Chris is a meme at this point and always will be as long as his face is on screen.

Thanks to everyone for screenshotting the comments.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ziggzaggz

VIP Member
You can tell they have been watching Dance Moms, Michael Kor bags are so 2012 , The Dance Moms and dance Kids all had them 😅

• Haha

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Him quoting utter tripe, for you to then quote at others and charge them for it.

Chris is charging for his course, then people must pay for his same group, except being Chris he can’t be bothered to put any effort it and just sees free ££, sorry I meant $$.
I didn't realise he bought that MLM course he's flogging from Tate 😂 god he's such a pudgy small footed loser

• Haha