Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smoggy&Proud

Most of them in that household will have been vaccinated at some point with various vaccines. Guessing this confirms the little ones haven’t had their jabs.

Sarah signed up blindly to take part in drug trials herself 🤣 This, coming from a man who drinks grotesque amounts of coke on a daily basis, eats the slop that his wife serves up. Sugar free squash & let’s not forget the daily doses of sugar the kids get through - with sugar being a known cause of health issues. Red meats are linked to cancers and he’s on a red meat diet isn’t he? Happy to eat fast food when out and about. All those noodle packs they take when going away in the van aren’t healthy either. Living near the pylons like they do. There is so much more that could be pulled up about their lifestyle. Such a hypocrite - the best bit is they’ve shared this from the MSM 🤡View attachment 2922879
Does anyone who has access to Chris's Insta, want to point out to him that he doesn't follow mainstream media and news outlets. So why is he sharing a mainstream media news story? Surely like everything else in the news it's fake?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Pastel

VIP Member
Creepy was apparently at three different meetings in three different cities on the same day.

What could those meetings possibly be about? Is he just telling Lazy lies or do you think they actually exist.
That will be three different appointments for quoting on getting his big boy van stickers replaced… Chris and Sarah just love throwing the word “meeting” around because they think it makes them sound important 🙄

• Haha
Watched 1 min of the ‘summer haul’

I have 2 teenagers, one doing A levels and another doing GCSEs, their bedrooms are FULL of books, revision guides, paper, computer, pens, revision cards, highlighters etc etc. And tbh they are both quite lazy and reluctant to do work. How on earth can ANY work be done when there is just no evidence of it? The only books I could see have been on the same shelf since she redid the shelf to make it “aesthetic” and that was probably 6 months ago.

We have mind maps up all around their bedrooms to help them revise, my daughter does psychology (as Izzy allegedly does too) and she has loads of A3 mind maps about a million different topics. There’s just nothing in that household at all to suggest anything goes on.

Both Isla and Esme might really enjoy doing some crafting, they could make bird boxes for the garden (Creepy could even help- he has tools!), they could sew and make clothes, they could paint.

But this is the household of wasted opportunities so nothing will happen. 😢

• Heart
  • Sad

Cake.machine

What colour is your Michael Kors bag, sweetie?
Surely the next thread title. Sarah's writing her own now 😂

I have no MK but my Mulberry is pickle green, thanks for asking, though I never use it as although it's lovely I quickly decided I'm not a Mulberry girl. I have a nice selection of non-designer bags for everyday use that cost three times as much as her MK one...it's such an anti-flex she's made! She's really sticking to her guns though. It's the marble floor all over again.

• Haha

Vanessa

I bet the neighbours are delighted when they go away. Creepy has dumped a broken down trampoline on one side of his backgarden boundary fence and a convoy of vans at the other neighbours boundary wall. Not only do the neighbours have to listen to the noise coming from that house they have to put up with those tractor vans being hauled in and out and Steptoe hammering and wrecking the interiors on a regular basis. Not to mention his nocturnal editing proclivities. It seems like he does it on purpose as well nasty, greasy, illiterate little pervert. 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Stephie

VIP Member
Fat Saz shopping with her nighty on, corcs and hairy legs. Borabelle getting her colouring in books for the plane and 'scared' of her suitcase and Creepy with his Claires bling in his big nose. What a weird ass family they are

• Haha
  • Wow

armywife119

VIP Member
I’m fairly new to this lot, seen bits & pieces about them and now watch their vlogs just to irritate myself or doze off to sleep.

But euhhh what is that greasy looking slimeball weirdo? He looks and sounds like a nonce. Why is he so greasy looking? Does he ever wash? His teeth are 🤢his nose is huge but he seems to think he’s something special. He makes me feel sick looking at him.

Why is she so weird? She sniffs at the end of every sentence and sounds like she’s trying to be posh. The weetabic thing ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ and why is everything 5 pound or twenty pound. It’s pound (s)

Anyway I’m sure I’ve repeated loads of what’s been said over the years on these but just don’t know how people can live like this. More importantly how can she have him anywhere near her in bed? 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart

heidilouxx

VIP Member
And following rental properties in Romania as well as recently started following a 26 year old model from Leeds 🤢
She’s a boxer by the looks of it 🤣 he’s got absolutely no chance, she’d knock him out in seconds 😂 there’s no way she’d sign an nda on a napkin and get it on with him in his beanie and socks 🤢 can’t imagine her being the sort of girl who goes for a Tate worshipping, balding middle aged man with tits who thinks he’s a “G” with his Claire’s accessories nose stud and ride on lawnmower 😂

• Haha

skyelau

VIP Member
I feel for poor little Prinny, I know she most likely is better looked after at his parents house but to that little dog they are her world, but to them she is just content :( so bloody sad, my 2 dogs are everything to me and go with me everywhere.

• Sad

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
This is the fictitious version of my "sexy hot af wife" Chris imagines hes married too when he's playing the part of Chris DeLonge, aggressive inline bladder and lead singer of his band the Tomorrow .

He only wishes he could pull women like this. In his creepy tiny footed ginger dreams.
He was, and possibly still is, singer and lead guitarist with imaginary alt-punk band, The Adventure.
2BFCE909-352A-4714-ADC7-C178F97A54B8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

GreaseMop

VIP Member
They really are packing everything but the kitchen sink, getting ANOTHER suitcase and Esme taking her mirror. With all the shopping Lazy does, you'd think she'd get Esme a smaller, portable light up mirror from Amazon.

They were all saying how warm it was but of course it's not warm enough for Creepy to take off his beanie.
Why don't they open the windows on that top floor to let out the heat, they don't because poor old Isabelle is frightened of a littul fly.

Adult Isabelle being given money by mum to buy some books and then giving mum the change back. 🙄 They don't even try to pretend she has her own money.

• Sad
  • Wow

Neck lace

VIP Member
You be as smug as you like Sarah. At least my husband doesn't send photos of his penis to teenagers; ask 16 year old children to swim naked with him or ask 17 year old children if "they're doing something naked right now?" 🤢🤢.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow