Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
Ok, they are definitely coming to the states!!! Sarah is already dressed for her debut as the most popular post *you ever did see* on People Of Walmart.
1000016080.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 45

GeordieGossipGirl

Chatty Member
I just hope the tattler who identified where they were via a friggin palm tree is still around to figure out their new destination 😂 I've never been prouder 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

mags

VIP Member
When you order an Anne Geddes calendar from Wish (expecting cute little babies in flowerpots etc) but this turns up instead...

CutPaste_2024-05-06_15-55-45-135.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Klp86

VIP Member
Yes take risks guys and you too could look like a twat playing on your little ride on mower outside your house with a huge mortgage 🤑🤡

• Haha

Goatbrit

So I think I've realised why we never see Prinny in any vlogs. I think they leave her locked outside most of the time as seen in the back of this vlog. The poor dog was sat outside during the whole segment wanting to come in..

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

teaandtoast8

Chatty Member
Imagine telling your 3 (?) year old she doesn’t really want a football, she wants make up, whilst she is kicking the football around and literally saying “I don’t want that make up”

• Sad
  • Wow

Chatty Member
'Instagram paid for all our airport shopping...'

Problem is that you vlog, mate. Tomorrow, we'll get to see that 'all of your airport shopping' was two Cokes to share and a lipgloss for the child you're clearly bribing to stay involved in your embarrassment of a channel.

• Haha
  • Heart

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
What colour is your Michael Kors bag, sweetie?

Um, I don't have one? I don't need to buy mass-produced sweat shop items at discount stores to feel like I've made it in the world. My current bag is from a local leather shop here in the pacific northwest, ethically produced in small batches. Not that I expect the Inghams to care about exploited factory workers when they view their own kids as money machines...

Did Esme leave that comment, though? 😂 Because that seems to be the sort of thing a teenaged girl would say. How are you dusty inbreds THIS jell of my sweet Michael Kors bag that I was allowed to get with the one card we have?

• Heart
  • Haha

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
I've never heard of Michael Kors bags but that doesn't shock me. Personally I shop very exclusively. Exclusively from charity shops because I'm skint. I don't see that as a moral failing on my part. I blame that on the chronic illness which stopped me working 20 years before I ought to have retired tbh. I don't see why what anyone earns defines them for good or ill. I think their values & the way they live their lives does that.

For instance, I judge Sarah not for spending £80 on a bag. I judge her because I know for a fact we'll never see her pay 80 quid to get one of those kids a decent pair of shoes. It's fake Crocs & faux Uggs for them. They'll wear them till they're two sizes too small as well & bugger how cheap, ill-fitting shoes can deform a child's feet, corrupt their gait, damage their knees & hips & lead to chronic back problems.

The term "All brass & no class" fits her perfectly.

• Heart
  • Sad

Impleo

VIP Member
Screenshot 2024-05-10 18.09.23.png
Screenshot 2024-05-10 19.57.51.png
Screenshot 2024-05-10 19.58.09.png
Screenshot 2024-05-10 20.00.04.png

Screenshot 2024-05-10 20.19.11.png

I hope for Saz's sake they are not off to Dubai. Saz is not made for Dubai, she complained about the heat the whole time. - Dubai 2022

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
What I find strange is the real time vlogging again - if it’s gifted I really do think there has been some agreement in place that they need to vlog and share on social media whilst they travel.
That would be an incredibly foolhardy agreement to make. I have a suspicion you are correct though, and that they only found out within the last fortnight what the company they are scamming expects. As I’ve already said, I think this could be one of the best ones yet.

I have my ‘media pack’ ready to go - it’s just two pictures, really
IMG_0357.jpeg
IMG_0355.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

mags

VIP Member
If Michael Kors is such an "elite" brand, I wonder why High Street shops are always giving away free bags when you buy one of their fragrances. 🤔

At the moment, in that well-known emporium of top-knotch luxury goods known as Superdrug, you can spend as little as £20 to qualify for a free MK clutch bag. Sorry but no self-respecting 'proper' designer label would cheapen their brand in this way!

MK is not my cup of tea but if you like their stuff and your perception is that it's a bit special then fair enough, take advantage of any deals if it makes them accessible to you and you couldn’t otherwise afford it....but Saz getting all giddy because she thinks she's the OG Real Housewife of Lincs with a handbag to match her £10k a day luxury lifestyle is just silly.

• Haha

Big frank

VIP Member
Its crazy... they don't read here but the base for each vlog is proving tattle wrong. Sure Jan!

• Heart
  • Haha

Badirene

VIP Member
🙏🙏Please let him be arrested if they go to America 🙏🙏

I knew I should have bought a motivational candle ☹

• Haha
  • Heart

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
Is anyone else only vaguely interested in seeing them go away just because their views take a hit and it's amusing to see Chris do crazy and desperate things to get the views up? Otherwise I don't give a shit where they're going. They make everywhere they go look boring and desolate anyway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
I watched Isabelle’s vlog and what struck me is she dresses like no 18yo I know or who lives near me. I know people can wear what the heck they want but why does she always have her skirts right round her knicker line, regardless of whether she‘s got shorts underneath or not, and low cut, skimpy tops? She’s not going out clubbing, the furthest she goes is to the shops or downstairs.
She’s learning about dignity and self-respect from a woman who stayed married to a child sex predator, then had more kids with him.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39