Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mags

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240506-221654_YouTube.jpg

Ooohhh Saz. How very dairy ya! Gillian is class! ๐Ÿ™Œ

You might worship at the altar of Cathedral City but you're two cheese sarnies short of a pickernick if you camembert to hear her truths and ignorantly let it all fly pasteurise and over your head. Don't come running back to Gillian when the paneer finally drops and you realise what halloumi you've been.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Puppet

VIP Member
Its crazy... they don't read here but the base for each vlog is proving tattle wrong. Sure Jan!
Yep. They're so predictable. As soon as something is mentioned on here it makes it's way into a vlog. ๐Ÿ™„

Tattle: Isabelle has no social life --- Inghams: Just because she doesn't go to clubs doesn't mean Izzy doesn't have friends

Tattle: Jace is behind --- Inghams: Every child learns at their own pace

Tattle: Where's the home education --- Inghams: here's an entire vlog on home schooling which shows zero home education

Tattle: The inghams are broke --- Inghams: Here's my new Michael Kors bag

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Yeah, Saz. The lights look pretty and all that but what are these bits? Don't tell me that's the overhead gantry of the M180! Is it? Surely not! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคฃ

View attachment 2929024
Yeah, but imagine being able to wake up in the morning and check if there are any lane closures or temporary speed restrictions without even having to get out of bed. Iโ€™m stuck with nothing but boring horses and ancient woodland.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
I'm not even sure why so many people are playing Guess Where about this trip. It won't matter where they go. It's what they'll do there. Nothing of note as usual.

No cultural or historic site visits, no museums or galleries, no local theatre or music experiences, no incorporating the locale with Geography and History lessons. OK that's a moot point. They obviously have no Geography or History lessons but these stultifyingly boring jaunts only serve to emphasise that.

Any home educator worth their salt would be doing all of these things on every trip. They'd have the kids researching the destinations in the weeks before they left so they had a good grasp of what opportunities there are to experience first hand a fascinating topic they'd dicovered in that research..

Absolulely no attempt will be made to learn even the most basic words or phrases in a local language. They're bound to be unsure of what the local currency is called, let alone what the conversion rates might be. (Mathematics & Economics Sarah - more missed educational opportunities)

They will wallow in their pits till 2pm unless there's a free all you can eat brekky in which case they'll be down there with plates piled high with the most English looking food they can find in the Baine Marie. Planning any activities around how close they can get to a Maccie Ds and an IKEA. Probably walk out of the brekky with pockets full of iced doughnuts & little packets of jam to save buying the kids lunch.

If there's an amusement park they'll go to that like it's a big kid focussed once in a lifetime treat and everyone's ganting to get back on the same rides they've been on at dozens of other amusement parks. The kids will not get bought any of the merch and will be forced to listen to their fishwife of a mother complain about the queues because they haven't got access to disability passes this time.

She'll wallow in whatever pools are available, they'll all make nuisances of themselves shrieking & eating like feral animals in every cafe or restaurant they visit and filming at any beach in proximity to the hotel. Then re-watch age inappropriate Netflix content till 2 am while Creepy slides into various Instagram Thot DMs, call it "family time" & do it all over again the next day.

Their lives are like a shit Kafka novel - navigating an endless cycle of sameness & ennui disguising the malignant forces which rob the protagonists of all hope of escape.

• Heart

Maria1

Chatty Member
Hit pause after one second so the wouldn't get a view and read the transcript and I think the bad news is that there is no vlog tonight or tomorrow probably.
Bad news?
That's bloody good news!
---
......as for Chris having meetings; it reminds me of those news stories where the man loses his job but still leaves the house everyday pretending he's off to work and just sits in the park or library.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Scotblock

VIP Member
I had to laugh at Sarah being worried about sitting in a bath other people had been in before her. Sarah hen, you donโ€™t wash regularly, have a cyst hanging out your fanny and you are riddled with herpes. You let your little girl wet herself then keep her in the same clothes all day. They will need a hazmat team to clean the hotel rooms after you and your feral, manky lot have been in them. I would be more worried about all the skank you would leave behind.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

mags

VIP Member
I can't wait for the next quality cooking inspo video though. She's kindly given a little sneak preview as to the recipe and I'm getting fancy 1970's cordon bleu vibes....

Screenshot_20240506-230730_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240506-231652_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Impleo

VIP Member
Sheโ€™s massive just now isnโ€™t she. You would think she would want to lose weight after being pregnant non stop for a while. Sheโ€™s like a cross between Shamu and Vicky Pollard ๐Ÿ˜‚ Are we all prepared to see big Saz in her swimwear again.
I hope wherever they're going, Gazza's not there again. Not sure he's recovered.

Rough as.... avoid. Imagine the holiday company when they realise this is who they've hired to promote wherever it is they're going. Chavs on tour ๐Ÿฟ ๐Ÿท

Screenshot 2024-05-13 17.37.27.png

Inserted just the section of Gazza's review that featured our Saz, complete with photo

Screenshot 2024-05-13 17.37.09.png

Screenshot 2024-05-13 17.36.34.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

mags

VIP Member
Hey, Saz! Were you spotted at the airport yesterday or was it your doppelganger again? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Screenshot_20240507-085921_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240507-101000_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
"We wouldn't have heard something like that?"
"No one would dream of shouting something like that"

Like what exactly? The person who commented didn't actually say what was shouted. So what do you mean "like that"?
Oh, you mean p3do, because you know exactly what the person is talking about ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

mags

VIP Member
When Sarah said they would have edited it out if someone had shouted something, so that means when they left isla in getting changed once that must of been on purpose. No Sarah your husband is not editing all night heโ€™s doing something else
Oh bloody hell. Does that mean that when the little Creepy Elf was caught in one of their Christmas vlogs minus his pyjama bottoms and looking like he'd wet the bed, waiting for his mummy to make it all better....that was left in on purpose as well, for our benefit? ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 46

LuBiLu

VIP Member
Borabelle apparently has a 3 year plan. She didn't say what it was. But no doubt it is continuing to be attached to her parents hips 24/7, no job, and no education. Making TikTok videos with her sisters, and some lighting of inspirational candles?

Creepy admitted the RV got ruined in the Arctic. Some stuff is peeling off the sides, the steps won't retract in fully, other bits corroded, and the engine coolant alarm is on, so it is leaking coolant all the time. He then goes on to say they're not built for those freezing conditions. So why take it??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

alex43765

Not me having a cuppa refreshing their comments trying to catch funny ones. This one lasted all of five minutes. Whoever theyโ€™ve paid to sit deleting all the comments needs sacking โœŒ๐Ÿป

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
He could walk naked playing the trumpet down Madison Avenue, and it still wouldnโ€™t change the fact that every man and his dog knows that he sent messages of a sexual nature to a sixteen year old child.

Jimmy Saville was never charged either.
Yep, and I think this is really important to remember. If the US is their destination, and their trip goes by without any trouble, we will see some of the most smug behaviour from them, their children and their fans to date. It will be a lot to stomach for people who have wanted to see him face the consequences for what he did. But even if they have a little perceived "win" on their part, it changes NOTHING about who he is, what he did, and what SHE chose to stay married to and have more content babies with. He will always been known first and foremost for being a groomer of young girls, and it will follow him until he disappears into oblivion. Then his children will be able to carry on his family name and values. A shitty budget trip to America in the off season won't change that.

• Heart

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
Creepy living his best life taking the repurchased van for a run through the farmer's muddy fields in sunny Lincolnshire ( not there's anything wrong with the county!) behind the manky mansion. I'm sure if he turned the music off we'd hear the nearby rumble of the motorway as happens everytime they step outside the house.
Maybe he needs to do more market research about the 9-5 workers rather than making sweeping statements. Nice to see he got challenged.
Itโ€™s hilarious when he tries to sounds intelligent given that heโ€™s actually thick as mince ๐Ÿคก

Populous is an adjective which means โ€˜densely populatedโ€™

• Haha

Stephie

VIP Member
I prefer to be in the matrix. Where we can afford to live in the house we have, raise the children we have comfortably (not sharing drinks or meals in restaurants here), kids get to do their hobbys, can shop in Home Bargs and B & M like Miss Moneybags ๐Ÿ˜‚ don't have to squeeze my kids into clothes too small because they were on the sale rail, can holiday where we want, shop in duty free at the airport. Without being tied to sharing it all online because my husband has made our entire family unemployable.

Oh and a bonus is we don't have people shouting 'n' wherever we go

• Heart
  • Haha