Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
No chance of creepy getting a job. He's been out of the workforce and living in a bubble for so long that he wouldn't be able to.

He has such an overinflated self worth and lack of experience that he wouldn't even look at any of the jobs he's got a (slim) possibility of getting.

He'd love to have a professional job with a good wage as that would pay more than the vlogging income and have holidays with downtown. But it's not going to happen.

This is the funniest thing I've seen in days. Imagine setting up a camera and then filming yourself, then having to drive straight towards the fence with a song naming private jets before quickly stopping the video before hitting the boundary to give the illusion of a big garden 😆
View media item 10389

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Neck lace

VIP Member
Three memories for this week's Memory Monday.

The first is a reminder to you all that when you contact the company based in the USA/Romania/Dubai/Bali/Benidorm who has gifted them this summer jaunt, Sarah is not remotely bothered and is actually quite pleased...🙄😂.

The second is when a tattler called 'mijethemije' gave us a piece of their mind (in June 2020). The wonderful @Ghost82 and many other tattlers were convinced that it was actually Creepy writing the post. Of course it was him.. look at the last line... 🙄😂. If it was him, it is amusing that Chris Ingham called the Chris Ingham situation 'awful'.

The third memory is from December 2019, when the Real Inghams tweeted some pictures of some women that Creepy had allegedly had affairs with and that Sarah had known about. Look how out of it he looks in the last screenshot..
You're a very lucky lady Sarah 👍

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Puppet

VIP Member
Imagine telling your 3 (?) year old she doesn’t really want a football, she wants make up, whilst she is kicking the football around and literally saying “I don’t want that make up”
The enforced gender sterotypes are ridiculous, Mila is a girl so she must like make up, and wear over the top frilly dresses. She wouldn't dream of buying Jace make up, and only keeps his hair long so she can rant about people thinking he's a girl.

• Heart

LuBiLu

VIP Member
Mrs 'I would never go on Tattle' Ingham. 👋

Every vlog of late contradicts that, and says otherwise. 🤥

You even titled one 'The truth about my kids being behind'. You can troll us as much as you like with your vlog titles, but you know everything we observe and mention is true.

Funny how when Jace is supposedly learning, his eyes are never on the task at hand. They're constantly flitting between the camera and you. He looks to you for the answers, and you give them to him.

The reason you're so on edge and feel like you need to justify everything you say, is because you lie constantly. It must be completely draining trying to live a life based on lies, having a n for a husband, watching your kids regresss, and knowing you've also now ruined your youngest kids chances at having a proper education.

And I also think something behind the scenes has triggered this push towards proving that Jace is not behind. He quite clearly is, and it is your fault.

As for constantly saying YouTube is not your main source of income, I fail to believe that.

If you're so comfortable financially, then fuck off of YouTube. Stop vlogging and sharing everything about your kids lives with strangers. Stop exploiting them and using them for money.

Oh no, you can't. Because you do rely on the income it still brings in. Even if it is making you miserable, and brings you zero joy and nothing but negativity.

• Heart

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Creepy living his best life taking the repurchased van for a run through the farmer's muddy fields in sunny Lincolnshire ( not there's anything wrong with the county!) behind the manky mansion. I'm sure if he turned the music off we'd hear the nearby rumble of the motorway as happens everytime they step outside the house.
Maybe he needs to do more market research about the 9-5 workers rather than making sweeping statements. Nice to see he got challenged.
99% of people hate their jobs? Where’s he got that % from because I doubt very much that’s the case. He seems to work far more hours than anyone in a normal 9-5 role.

uwu

VIP Member
Creepy blaming covid vaccines for causing cancer has really annoyed me because it’s just not factually true. I can assure you creepy that my cancer is caused by the hpv virus, nothing to do with the covid vaccine you absolute fucking idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Maria1

Chatty Member
Deep, deep inside Chris is still the ugly, socially awkward kid he undoubtedly was at school who was painfully average or below average at everything and so has to assume the personalities of others (rock star via his brother, skater via other, better, skaters, Top G via Tate) to actually have any semblance of a life; it's bit like a skin suit of a personality.
Sarah? She's just dumb, lazy, cunning and fully complicit.

• Heart

Neck lace

VIP Member
Three memories for this week's Memory Monday.

The first is from August 2020, when true crime youtuber and This Morning psychologist Emma Kenny talked about Creepy again on twitter. She said that Jess had been so brave and that she was surprised that the story hadn't been a bigger story on the news. Real Inghams explained to her why getting Creepy off YouTube was very difficult. Emma replied "Sometimes standing for the truth is a long game. The future will expose the past and you being authentic and honest and courageous will have the light shined on it." Wise, encouraging words from a very wise, caring lady. We must never stop talking about what Chris has done; we must be patient and play the long game...

The second memory is from time when Sarah and Nikki stopped being friends in 2019. Nikki messaged Sarah saying that people (meaning people on tattle and twitter) wouldn't stop until things had been addressed about what Creepy had done. Sarah replied that nothing was being addressed and that people would carry on even if they did address the issues. She did not deny that Creepy had done the things he was accused of...

The third memory is from April 2018 when Sarah and Creepy bought Katrina a new flash car. Katrina was thrilled with it. However, the very next day, someone smashed her windscreen. In the vlog from 18 April 2018, 'Someone smashed her new car!', Sarah says that she is disgusted that someone has smashed her sister's windscreen and implies that it was a jealous neighbour from Katrina's estate. The vlog was a big earner for the Inghams and got 245,000 views. Katrina later admitted that it was actually her brother who had smashed the windscreen. People questioned whether Sarah and Creepy knew all along that it was Damo/James who had smashed the windscreen and had used the incident to make a vlog that would pull in a lot of viewers - or if they genuinely thought that it was a stranger who had smashed it.

I have also included screenshots of two great tattle posts that I found when looking for memories. I think you'll like reading them again 🙂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

Big frank

VIP Member
If they make it over the US border and plan to stay a while bare in mind he has all that time to sweat over the possibility of the police being tipped of wherever he goes. When he leaves he could still be stopped. So the entire trip poses a risk for him, from start to finish. It sounds like so much fun... not!

If he gets home without a hitch it changes nothing. He still did it, he still groomed and exploited multiple vulnerable people. He still runs a scan, he still exploits his kids. He still cheats on his wife. He's still stalked people, he's still an Internet troll. He's still a misogynistic loser. And his nose still looks like a deformed cock.

He may think he's won if he is going to the US but he didn't risk it for 6 years. every one of us inbred clowns on this dusty site can go to the US any time we like without the sweats that we might end up a cellblock bitch. So think of all those years hes actively avoided the US I think we can safely say its not a win at all.

• Heart

alex43765

If any of u have time to give me some time frames of their recent Meadowhall visits please let me know. I sent an in-depth complaint about their filming ( And yes creepy, everything in my email was the truth ) and the duty manager is going to call me. I need as much evidence as possible. It’s about time they were stopped filming those unsuspecting kids and adults in Meadowhall and White Rose etc. I also put in it about what he got caught doing and the fact he edits these videos where they are filming in changing rooms etc.

Attachments

• Heart

Maria1

Chatty Member
So they are still friends? What a dreadful gaudy blanket
Chavtastic!
Honestly, if someone gifted me that I would burn it not least because of the awful font, the awful colour and the realisation I had chosen sn awful name.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

heidilouxx

VIP Member
That person in their comments wasn’t wrong! That piercing is way way too far back. I’m guessing he wants to put a ring in it but it’s gonna look even worse than it already does. He’s so desperate to seem “cool” and young and ooze sex appeal when in reality he’s a middle aged, overweight, balding specimen of a man

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

kizzy

VIP Member
I think everything is starting to get to Sarah and she is slowly cracking up.

• Heart
Reactions: 35