Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

michanson

Chatty Member
Could the Inghams be going to Hawaii? Probably highly unlikely, but I can see them wanting to see the volcanoes, thinking that would bring in the views!

Reactions: 8

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
I am speaking from 30 mins outside my nation's capital (aka Washington, DC) where gas is roughly $3.59/gal. Of course this varies by day/type/location/state(taxes), but gives a baseline
Yes well our insatiable desire for petrol has cost millions of middle eastern people their lives so we get it very cheaply by comparison.

Tublet83

VIP Member
If it’s Dubai I still think creepy and lazy are running a “yachting” 🤮 venture to pay for the leccy 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

LoveisLove

Meanwhile, over on twitter, Chris Ingham's idol has been either having a meltdown, is trying to go for an insanity plea or is just outrage farming because he needs to validation from his weird little fan boys like Chris.

Must be so nice for his daughters and stepdaughter to be raised by a person who buys into all of this shit.View attachment 2925526
Is that real? Serious? OMFG

• Wow

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
If they are going somewhere that vaccinations are recommended then I really hope they have got them for the kids even if they as adults are happy to risk their own health.

KeepBarmAndCarryOn

Chatty Member
It doesn’t seem all that long ago when gas went to, and then over $3 a gallon 😧
I never could work out the conversion to UK prices as it’s in liters, but I knew we were heavily subsidized in the US. I wonder if it’s still cheaper in the US? Certainly California is one of the most expensive states now.

There’s an old Neil Diamond song, ‘I am I said’ - the opening lines are:

‘LA’s fine most the time, the sunshine’s, and the people are laid back;
Palm trees grow, rents are low…’

Holy shit, rents are crazy high now! It’s not unusual to have a ‘million dollar home’ that’s pretty average.

I can’t see them in LA. Correction- I don’t want to see them in LA 😏
It’s not for everyone and they’d miss the best bits. Can just see them taking a tour of ‘movie stars homes’ 🤣 🤣 I’m surprized they are still running - but they’d fit right in with some of the folks we see on the open busses.
Nah, I can’t see it… but they were all just a little too smug & over excited.

Talk about uncomfortable and inappropriate travel clothing - this lot are such amateurs. Did he seriously fly out in that manky green willy warmer? 😂
Petrol/Gas is around £1.50/$1.88 a litre in the UK

4.54 litres in a gallon

4.54 x 1.88 = $8.54 a gallon in the UK

• Wow

GreaseMop

VIP Member
Maybe Creepy's Instagram Q&A will give a clue to which timezone they are in, he usually does them when he's 'editing' when the rest of them are asleep.

Blanco

I hope it’s Bali, their border agents are very strict and they won’t take kindly to old beany bonce and his history!

MissWinnie

VIP Member
He's parked up in the Springwell Road area of Leeds, opposite Edison Ives (business/corporate insurance) and next to a new property development with loads of flats for sale/rent. There's also a 2nd hand Mini garage, a branch of Unison, a chartered accountants and some other stuff.

The Karma drink makes me think it's either insurance or some other kind of business. Did somebody say that Isabelle was supposed to be getting some kind of management? Is that why she was working on a 3 Yr Plan?
i did wonder, although next to the Mini garage is a pneumatics/hydraulics business so perhaps having something done on the van? Obviously took some of the kids with him as you could just see their arms in the background of the drinks photo.

skyelau

VIP Member
Add " in the name of making money" to his last quote on vaccine post and yeps thats what many think regarding his get rich scheme

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
Not to add to much to the America speculation but I did see a Facebook post on the Orlando group I'm in with a rainy forecast for the rest of the week.
At the time of year (and most of the year 😂) it rains every day in Orlando. In those groups, people who haven't been before, quite often post the weather forecast saying that its going to be raining their whole holiday. But that's just what the forecast always looks like for Olando 😂 I don't think they'd comment about the rain, when they've been before and know what to expect.