Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Charmball

VIP Member
BA is £65 per bag one way. The fact Sarah told Esme her bag would be OK, even though it was already overweight and she had all of her toiletries to put in. It's going to be expensive!
BA is £35 one bag if you pay before or £40 if you pay at the airport. We just got back from flying with them.

Reactions: 6

Pennyviolet

Lazy certainly looked emotional and worried with her i cant tell you where we are going speech. Lazy if anyone wanted to report you they will at anytime. Screams guilt to me. Also are creepys meetings him getting legal advice incase dejavue reoccurs? . What a way to live... im defo not jealous.
---

Did someone say shes from leeds? Wonder if any of his outtings is to see her
yeah she's from Leeds.

Peony_Blush

Sorry I lurk here and never comment but the past few months he keeps saying about moving, I think they might be house hunting somewhere? Aus or US? No idea where but I think that’s what he’s banging on about..

KeepBarmAndCarryOn

Chatty Member
If they are off to the USA I don’t think he’ll be arrested. Those poor girls reported it when they got home to the UK so I wouldn’t think the US authorities have a formal complaint with the evidence (it would be a statement/formal video account in the UK from the victims), along with the screenshots to take the case to trial. They couldn’t do it on the screenshots alone. It doesn’t mean he didn’t do it, just that they don’t have what they need to take to trial and convict.

Reactions: 5

Rose28454

VIP Member
I thought they were the 17th because that was the original end date and that’s when I’m going

caw654

it’s winter in australia which seems like the kind of stupid decision they’d make 😂
It depends which part they go to, to be fair, still mid to upper twenties in Perth, for example. I don't think they'd go there again though, it's costly getting from one big city to another.