Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DMan19

The person commented a mouse about seeing them in Heathrow I wonder if they are going to LA they can’t be that stupid to go back to Florida surely

Reactions: 7

Mostyn

VIP Member
I wouldn’t be surprised if this is the next band waggon they jump on…. they’ll become preppers! That’d fit right in with creepy’s tinfoil hat conspiracies.

Maybe they’ll convert the room above the garage into lazy’s own big ‘store’!
Great to keep the rodents (don’t mean Creepy) supplied

• Haha

skyelau

VIP Member
Wonder if that track he was driving down in sprinter is maybe a track to a secluded private house they been on about wanting, as he did mention a new house tour a few weeks back as well hmm interesting lol

yazoo21

VIP Member
Most of them in that household will have been vaccinated at some point with various vaccines. Guessing this confirms the little ones haven’t had their jabs.

Sarah signed up blindly to take part in drug trials herself 🤣 This, coming from a man who drinks grotesque amounts of coke on a daily basis, eats the slop that his wife serves up. Sugar free squash & let’s not forget the daily doses of sugar the kids get through - with sugar being a known cause of health issues. Red meats are linked to cancers and he’s on a red meat diet isn’t he? Happy to eat fast food when out and about. All those noodle packs they take when going away in the van aren’t healthy either. Living near the pylons like they do. There is so much more that could be pulled up about their lifestyle. Such a hypocrite - the best bit is they’ve shared this from the MSM 🤡View attachment 2922879
Yeah he didn’t touch any of it because he is terrified to go out on his own the creep

Randomer8269

Chatty Member
Not necessarily, i have 7 children and my had my youngest at 37, prior I had twins at 32, don’t know the ins and outs but apparently the more children can result in early menopause, not scientific! lol 😂 but apparently it’s nature’s way of saving your body and I went into menopause at 38
I said “most likely”… not “definitely.”
8B596FC5-F24A-4911-A943-22BBDA2E8075.jpeg

GreaseMop

VIP Member
I said the other day I was wanting to see all their luggage, they've shown Lazy and Isabelle with two trollies of cases and Lazy's 6 million bags of crap and that won't be the half of it. They probably needed their own plane to fit them and all their shite and as Lazy said herself, Jace and Mila will just be on their tablets and not touch all the tat she packed.

At least she said Jace and Mila have their scooter cases so Isla won't look ridiculous scooting round the airport on something far too small for her.

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Had a thought earlier but could it be somewhere in the Caribbean they are travelling to? These countries aren’t all that far from Florida when you think about it which could be their little misguided attempt to try and throw people off with the US flag and mouse emoji in those comments made.

Last edited:

Web30

VIP Member
I don’t think they’ll be gone for that long, I could be wrong but it seems strange to have driven the car to the airport as parking prices anywhere will be extortionate for a long length of time.
---

Rightmove says the sold price was £695,000
Also the builders house sold within 2 months of the inghams. They really didn't want to stick around...

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
I have been through a criminal court case as the complainant recently (they were convicted on all counts unamimously and will be in prison from a very long time)... one of the defendants family members has been popping up on my friend suggestions social media ever since. I blocked all the ones I could find before the trial but one of his immediate family set up a new account and has been clicking on my profile alot. If they look enough times they show up. I'm not creeped out by it, I understand its been very upsetting for them and they must have so many questions. I honestly wish I could make them feel better.

However, I think creepy is living up to his name and creeping on your Facebook.

Editing to say: creepy and lazy, don't waste your time trying to find my case. It has reporting restrictions on it so you'll never find it. 🖕
I must have commented using the account that’s all I can think of. But it’s not my proper account

edit - actually I think I tried joining the local page sarah is admin of

nattis

VIP Member
You wouldn’t think they were seasoned world travellers with all that shite she packed !

One thing I cant stand when flying is the limited space you have and when your stuff falls on the floor. Can you imagine all the rubbish around their seats when they get off !
I cannot imagine it. Because I am all for packing light and right. For 3 weeeks in America I had one handluggage suitcase and a small backpack.

LoveisLove

Someone commented on her vlog that she looks pregnant. Her stomach was out as far as her chi chi's
On another note🤣, someone also commented looks like the black eyed stripy tail vlogger got banned. So I had a look, and yep.. profile deleted
Rodent has gone off YT?? Really? Omg!

Reactions: 6