Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Goatbrit

This one...
It HAS to be California at this point. They have so many beaches for surfing and also Disneyland resort. Just sucks because I have a trip booked there for September and don't need them spoiling it for me before I go.
---
Surf and mouse makes me think west coast, California, but it might be a fake post from the inghams themselves to divert us! Why would they fly from Heathrow?
I'm pretty sure there's no flights to Cali from Manchester. I myself am flying with British airways from Heathrow when I go to LAX

Reactions: 8

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
At the time of year (and most of the year 😂) it rains every day in Orlando. In those groups, people who haven't been before, quite often post the weather forecast saying that its going to be raining their whole holiday. But that's just what the forecast always looks like for Olando 😂 I don't think they'd comment about the rain, when they've been before and know what to expect.
The family freedom are there at the mo and it's glorious weather

RockyRue

Yes Prinny does look sad but also wtf is that baby sat on the edge of the marble table for in the care of Esmeemee , we have all seen her throwing Mila around roughly

Why are they so lazy they can’t put the baby in a high chair , a baby falls from that height onto the fable floor is a smashed skull for sure , negligent twats !
I have never seen a baby in a bomba at 7 months old
Unless they just propped her up there

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
FYI, there is no rain in the 10 day forecast for Anaheim, and temperatures will be in the low 70s. Not really tropical warmth, and I'm guessing the local malls won't have their AC on for those temperatures. Californians view that as freezing 😁

Web30

VIP Member
Lazy said they could be getting rain for the whole of their holiday. To me that means they’re going somewhere like the Maldives, Thailand or Bali where it’s their rainy season. I do hope it’s Bali, my friend’s just been and she got Bali Belly. She said she spent almost 24 hours in the bathroom not knowing which end to point over the toilet crying for her mum. I wouldn’t wish that on the children though.
Not to add to much to the America speculation but I did see a Facebook post on the Orlando group I'm in with a rainy forecast for the rest of the week.

Vesty

Chatty Member
I wonder if they have bought an apartment then they have a base all year round and it gives them extra income to rent out as an air b&b ? So this would be the life changing thing they’re talking about.
If there a few hours ahead of us in the UK I think maybe somewhere in Greece , Turkey Middle East , or Africa don’t think it’s Asia , Australia

Reactions: 7

Ziggzaggz

VIP Member
So they said they booked the last TS concert which is AUG 20TH, so i an guess they will be flying in on maybe 15-18th, spend a few days in london, and then sauntering back to the pylon prison for late august,
They booked the 17th for TS, that was the last concert til Taylor added more concerts

mags

VIP Member
Radio silence is a dead giveaway that they have already left uk for destinations unknown 😭. I’m just gonna throw out another hot place, how about Goa.
I don't blame you for trying to manifest them going somewhere else and not Bali. 😬

When's your flight? 🤪

• Haha

skyelau

VIP Member
he is also following Car rental in Dubai, but could be one of his red herrings to throw off scent

skyelau

VIP Member
Wonder if they could be booking a RV for touring about US and a hotel or 2 included as they have mentioned pools quite a bit or maybe renting a villa

moocow

Petrol/Gas is around £1.50/$1.88 a litre in the UK

4.54 litres in a gallon

4.54 x 1.88 = $8.54 a gallon in the UK
I am speaking from 30 mins outside my nation's capital (aka Washington, DC) where gas is roughly $3.59/gal. Of course this varies by day/type/location/state(taxes), but gives a baseline

• Wow

mags

VIP Member
So they aren't going to Disney then..no need for so many books at Disney.
Is it just me or was there a strange little moment there, when Isla was talking about her Toy Story book and Sarah was saying something about it being Disney themed? I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Was that after the sock account comment?

Lynx

VIP Member
You can’t even take a gap year before your A levels. I don’t know how they get away with this shit!
Isabelle did another year of GCSEs apparently, so technically not a gap year. Can't remember if she did retakes, but usually retakes aren't that much later into the following academic year.