Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anywaygigi

Last guess - I reckon they’re renting a house / apartment in Dubai a bit like f***fam with all the new house tours.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Vesty

Chatty Member
If it is the US if anyone recognises where they are staying the emails what will be sent to what ever state to the police and authorities etc will be too much so they will have to question him, so expect a lot of vlogs from the air b&b or even with a blanket in the background
By the looks of things Esme will get the Dior bag as they probably hit the duty free shop or hit the fake shops selling them for her birthday unless one of the many cases they took is full of Esme birthday presents will they be back for Milas birthday

Yel

Chatty Member
Judging by these snack boxes for Jace and Mila this better be a very long haul flight. Which one of the two will throw up first 🤔
View attachment 2934821
View attachment 2934826
Looks about the amount of free sugars that's recommended as the max an adult should have for 3 or 4 days. And that's a max level that's been set far too high thanks to the lobbying from the junk food multinationals.

• Sick

DMan19

I know they could potentially fly to Doha onto Thailand as when we went Thailand we could of gone via Doha this was one of the cheaper options

Reactions: 9

Anna79

Chatty Member
For anyone else other than lazy - I don’t see an issue with mk or coach bags. I could afford a more expensive bag but could not justify the buying of a very expensive bag

nattis

VIP Member
In the hotel, "daddy's gone to get the girls", why on earth can't they just message the girls and say "meet us downstairs at the restaurant" or whatever. One adult and two girls who should be in secondary school can't even move around a hotel by themselves, I'm surprised they stay in a hotel room without mummy and daddy.
Wasn't it in the Disney cabins, Isabelle was saying something about how she wanted them all to be in the same cabin. None of those children will ever grow up in an age appropriate way and be able to turn into independent adults.
I don’t think that was the case. i think Sarah took the young ones down to do some homeschooling since they were bored out of their mind and not much space to sit and colour and name in that room so Creepy went back up to message som young girls work and the rest came down 40 minutes or so later.

• Haha
I don’t think they’d drive to Gatwick if it was America plenty of flights out of Manchester or Birmingham unless it was alot cheaper, I don’t think she would have described it as tropical either same with Dubai

yummymummy0

Sarah has Mila and Aurora in pyjamas thinking they are normal clothes. Chris's dinner which he said he won't eat the chips but we all know he will and he got extra large and fizzy drink
and the others desserts

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

skyelau

VIP Member
He did also mention few weeks back about a new house tour although I don't think it will be one they have bought but renting maybe - they go away for a long time in summer all the time but if it was a hotel holiday think would be 2 weeks at most no way they would pay for more so has to be a villa or similar

Ex-hincher

The new “friends” have the piggies for them

friends that have 2 kids similar ages to meewa and Jason dahmer

• Angry

becca7721

VIP Member
I watch live webcams, places like Venice, the other night I watched a brilliant sunset in Florida, it was amazing!!

I still don’t get why anyone, other than those due some serious punishment (no offence @thegreencow hope the recovery is going well and I’m sure not watching these idiots is helping loads). I post here for the nice haterz!

• Heart

Ziggzaggz

VIP Member
@MissWinnie Apologies you are correct BA is 23KG.

If they are allowing Esmememe to take that Mirror, they must be going longer for a week? But Why take a mirror lol

Kitty2020

VIP Member
There is no way in the world that these scrubs can afford Hawaii.
Exactly. And no way does any company in the Islands need the likes of them to promote vacations there. It’s not so expensive from LA, at least, like everything, it didn’t used to be, but I imagine it costs a fortune from the UK.

I dont think it will be USA - most us airlines from Gatwick have 23kg, I’m thinking Dubai - 25kg, north Sunday fits with Emirates. Possible then onto somewhere else tropical?

Happy to be proven wrong tho! (By tattlers not those bunch of greasy lying chavs)
Surely even they wouldn’t be stupid enough to take young children to Dubai in summer!