Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danielleintheusa

Chatty Member
Every time Chris would show Sarah, she would quickly move out of camera view...wonder if this is why
Adult reading for immature Isabelle 🤣
Can someone tell me what these blue jars are she keeps holding throwing around?

Attachments

Reactions: 9

nattis

VIP Member
Remember back in the days of hundreds of thousands view’s - back in the day when it was first class all the way from Leeds to Kings Cross then dragged them all on the underground to Victoria and then the Gatwick Express the stay was the premier Inn right across the road - now it’s rust bucket car down to a premier Inn a couple of miles away (cheap option) and only accessible to Gatwick by taxi -where do we think he has dumped the rust bucket - outside some pot buggers house no doubt - Anyway I apologise for letting you all down on Sunday we were up and on our plane by 6.40 - and yes we did stay in the premium price premier
Sicily is gawjus by the way and have to go now to continue my Italian Gentlemen watch & listen oh god the accent…… don’t tell Mr Tinks!
Yes and the girls got boxes filled with snacks for them to enjoy while staying 1 night at that hotel, and I don't mean small tackle boxes.

becca7721

VIP Member
Sarah R family just wants to be like the Inghams!
As if life isn’t scary enough I find this post about someone wanting to be like the Ingham!!

There’s people kicking off here about uk giving Israel 12 points at Eurovision, because the hours of disruption about them being there apparently weren’t enough. It’s bloody midnight and I need to go out for food early tomorrow if I can but nope everyone’s out making a racket because that’ll make a difference won’t it?

And now I hear this woman wants to be like the Inghams.

• Wow

mousepanda8

VIP Member
She said in the vlog that they can’t say where they are going but it will be revealed tomorrow - enough time to safely get to where they are headed and into the country. Probably is Airbnb style as that will give them a safety net for avoiding being turfed out or found easily. This is the big reveal then. They won’t be away for too long, they have TS concert mid August
So they said they booked the last TS concert which is AUG 20TH, so i an guess they will be flying in on maybe 15-18th, spend a few days in london, and then sauntering back to the pylon prison for late august,

EyeSpy71

VIP Member
I'm no prude, but it seems wholly inappropriate to be walking around the house in a bra (particularly in front of Creepy). Also, Isabelle always looks really awkward and uncomfortable in these revealing clothes, so I wonder why she wears them 😕
I wouldn't put it past creepy telling her to do that.

• Sick

skyelau

VIP Member
well they are back in August for Taylor Swift so maybe 2 months away - work remotely out of country for youtube and get tax exemption sounds about right

skyelau

VIP Member
Do we think they're actually going to reveal where they are tonight, or will it be the usual "cliffhanger" at the end of the vlog? Even if the destination is revealed, most of the vlog will be taken up by travel day, in the airport and on the plane. How can it be his favourite ever vlog? 🤣
Apparently tonights vlog is the "big thing. life changing" reveal

• Haha
  • Sick

Alison

Sarah trying to walk in those platform sandals 🤣💀
Im confused, is it not Isla?

edit : I just rewatched, it’s Sarah 🤦🏻‍♀️Too tall for Isla. It was the way she was walking that made me second guess.

Last edited:
  • Wow

mags

VIP Member
i did wonder, although next to the Mini garage is a pneumatics/hydraulics business so perhaps having something done on the van? Obviously took some of the kids with him as you could just see their arms in the background of the drinks photo.
I really hope that's all it is and they're not having actual business meetings. I think those drinks are a bit upmarket/trendy for most places, which is why I wondered if there was maybe more to it.

Reactions: 8

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
I paid $4.25/g at Costco yesterday, which is still cheaper per litre than current UK gas prices, but was the lowest price I saw in town. Mind you, this is a 23 gallon suv tank, not 150 gallon RV tank that will probably get about 4 mtg 🤣

Oh god, please let it be a US RV trip 🤣💸💸💸💸💸
They could have got sponsored by British Petroleum. If any vlogging family could be relied upon to epiomise the BP Corporation's true values it's the Mingins. An unending series of environmental diasters follow them both around the globe as they evade taxation & legal repercussions in every country they rampage through.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Randomer8269

Chatty Member
He’s going to be in for a shock when Sarah goes into menopause, assuming she hasn’t already. Won’t matter what he does he won’t have any more children with her then. That’s when I think he’s going to do a runner because she will no longer be of any use to him (some rubbish AT and his ilk like to sprout as well).
She’s only 38 so most likely has a while to go before menopause unfortunately

• Wow

LoveisLove

Where I am we had livid red to the naked eye. It was insane... better than the last time I saw them. It was a kp 9 last night over the uk. So beautiful l.
Where I am we had livid red to the naked eye. It was insane... better than the last time I saw them. It was a kp 9 last night over the uk. So beautiful l.
Wirral uk where I live. Thru the fone camera tho
---
I bet they are doing a house swap with an americn vlogger family.

Attachments

Last edited: