The Ingham Family #333 Sarah got home schooled in her comments section

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of baggage drops.. I hope we don't get another mini rant about the state of the toilets at their destination airport, like he's done before, or whinging about a fellow traveller's flatulence issues. I bet Creepy's guts are the worst, given the stress of it all.
There’s only one person who’s gonna be more full of wind than usual and it’s Big Saz with those sugar free Werthers. A long haul flight plus sugar free sweets only means one thing - 💨

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I paid $4.25/g at Costco yesterday, which is still cheaper per litre than current UK gas prices, but was the lowest price I saw in town. Mind you, this is a 23 gallon suv tank, not 150 gallon RV tank that will probably get about 4 mtg 🤣

Oh god, please let it be a US RV trip 🤣💸💸💸💸💸
They could have got sponsored by British Petroleum. If any vlogging family could be relied upon to epiomise the BP Corporation's true values it's the Mingins. An unending series of environmental diasters follow them both around the globe as they evade taxation & legal repercussions in every country they rampage through.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s airport/flight footage mostly surely for Sunday? Perhaps it is further East or she threw a red herring in about the time they would arrive and they’ve gone West of the UK and somewhere he never thought he had a chance of getting to. This must be something big from a sponsorship perspective and if it is, I hope it all comes crashing down on them. Sounds awful to say where the kids are involved but Chris and Sarah do not deserve anything nice to happen to them - in the words of their daughters pop idol TS ‘karma gonna track you down’. Their time will come - for the time being he’s in that bubble of excitement knowing they’ve managed to get to where they have without any hassle.

You just know that it’s going to be the same old stuff when he puts a caption like that though 🤣 He did the same when they went on the long van trip and that was a huge flop!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Petrol/Gas is around £1.50/$1.88 a litre in the UK

4.54 litres in a gallon

4.54 x 1.88 = $8.54 a gallon in the UK
I am speaking from 30 mins outside my nation's capital (aka Washington, DC) where gas is roughly $3.59/gal. Of course this varies by day/type/location/state(taxes), but gives a baseline

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Do we think they're actually going to reveal where they are tonight, or will it be the usual "cliffhanger" at the end of the vlog? Even if the destination is revealed, most of the vlog will be taken up by travel day, in the airport and on the plane. How can it be his favourite ever vlog? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry I lurk here and never comment but the past few months he keeps saying about moving, I think they might be house hunting somewhere? Aus or US? No idea where but I think that’s what he’s banging on about..

Reactions: 6
Do we think they're actually going to reveal where they are tonight, or will it be the usual "cliffhanger" at the end of the vlog? Even if the destination is revealed, most of the vlog will be taken up by travel day, in the airport and on the plane. How can it be his favourite ever vlog? 🤣
Apparently tonights vlog is the "big thing. life changing" reveal

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
You wouldn’t think they were seasoned world travellers with all that shite she packed !

One thing I cant stand when flying is the limited space you have and when your stuff falls on the floor. Can you imagine all the rubbish around their seats when they get off !
I cannot imagine it. Because I am all for packing light and right. For 3 weeeks in America I had one handluggage suitcase and a small backpack.

Reactions: 7
My hand luggage, iPad, Switch, Kindle, pack of wipes, hand sanitiser, paracetamol, deoderant/tissues, sweets, a few snacks amd water spare knickers/t.shirt/shorts My kid is the same apart from the paracetamol. Even since the age of 5 she spent most of her time watching movies lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Sorry I lurk here and never comment but the past few months he keeps saying about moving, I think they might be house hunting somewhere? Aus or US? No idea where but I think that’s what he’s banging on about..
They don't have the cash for either. Elle Darby just moved to the US. With no social security number she couldn't pass a credit check. She did get somewhere but it cost her 8k a month and she had to pay multiples of that up front.

Similar story if you follow instagrammers in Sydney, outrageous rental prices and huge up front payments

It'll be a 3rd world country where they can rent somewhere cheap.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I have just this morning learnt that "World schooling" is a thing.
I can imagine them calling the kids education this now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Yeah, it's going to be somewhere that their tiny income has the spending power of a millionaires. My balding, hopeless, fantasist step brother moved to Thailand and lives well....maybe he and Chris can hook up.

Reactions: 18
Wherever they are going they can’t be moving around very much with the amount of tit they have taken with them, seriously any need for the 6 Primark bargain suitcases! Hardly world travellers with that get up!

Can’t wait to see them duck this one up like they always do. Doesn’t really matter where they go they’re like fishes out of water. Their idea of travelling is just driving place to place but not actually seeing or doing anything. All their best holidays are always all inclusive resorts that are full of other chavs like them.

By the crap they’ve packed this big life changing event is sitting in a pool/beach for a couple of months.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Common sense tells you not to take much if you're going to Florida for example, because there is so much you can buy out there with all the outlets etc so honestly if they are taking that much going out amd that's their plan they're idiots.

Reactions: 11
What Sarah's hand luggage video has told me is that she is absolutely terrified of actually having to interact with her children (or them having meltdowns on the flight) just give them another activity or snack every time they want your attention.
Also, she said it was an ifam that gave her the sugar free werthers. Think they're trying to tell you something there, Sarah 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.