The Ingham Family #333 Sarah got home schooled in her comments section

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It doesn’t seem all that long ago when gas went to, and then over $3 a gallon 😧
I never could work out the conversion to UK prices as it’s in liters, but I knew we were heavily subsidized in the US. I wonder if it’s still cheaper in the US? Certainly California is one of the most expensive states now.
I paid $4.25/g at Costco yesterday, which is still cheaper per litre than current UK gas prices, but was the lowest price I saw in town. Mind you, this is a 23 gallon suv tank, not 150 gallon RV tank that will probably get about 4 mtg 🤣

Oh god, please let it be a US RV trip 🤣💸💸💸💸💸

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh these next few weeks are going to be EPIC.I think America road trip. Part RV and part Airbnb’s. I also think Disney but not Florida… California,so he will attempt to be a smug barsteward and say “ told you Id go back to Disney”. We are going to get Creepy in his beanie, white sweat stained T’s and his uv long sleeves. Size 18/20… oops I mean size 14 Saz thinking she’s Kim K with her MK hand bag full of used nappies. Izzy Flexing the Whatever the duck that tat is thinking she a boss babe eye rolling anyone that walks past. Esme, the pouting, entitled brat TikToking her holiday away for the sake of a load of pre teens declaring their admiration for her brows. Jason the king of manhood trying to string a sentence together whilst dipping MIla’s head under the pool water and getting a high five from his enablers. Poor Mila not getting the same attention as her godly brother. Isla, making most of the huge portion sizes because that’s all she knows since her parents let her down. And poor Aura looking round whilst left on the beach whilst they all go swimming and wondering what sort of chav family she’s been birthed into. Either way… it’s gonna be a BANGER!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Most likely reasoning yes, if not Manchester then they’ve travelled down South. M25 has a weekend long road closure J 9/10 which will definitely affect them getting to Gatwick and potentially even Heathrow if tailbacks are miles long.
---

Jace had the same outfit on he had in the photo Sarah uploaded on her stories.
Creepy has worn the same outfit since 2016 so

Reactions: 5
There is literally half a WHSmiths in her hand luggage. 10,000 markers and glitter glue and stickers and paint markers and stickers and mess free paints and stickers.

Hand fans and battery operated fans and spare fans.

A Kindle with a flat battery.

Some sort of action figure with no arms.

Bags inside bags inside bags.

A lipgloss holder.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Please tell me the hand luggage is a joke?
Are they going to be on the plane for a month?
Who on earth needs all those snacks, activities and fans?
The womans a bloody lunatic….white bag is the size of a house!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She has a problem. 3 fans just in case she looses one, in her hand luggage! It's so much stuff, what's wrong with a magazine and a pack of haribo!

If its long haul there will be entertainment surely, stick a movie on and its like home 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh these next few weeks are going to be EPIC.I think America road trip. Part RV and part Airbnb’s. I also think Disney but not Florida… California,so he will attempt to be a smug barsteward and say “ told you Id go back to Disney”. We are going to get Creepy in his beanie, white sweat stained T’s and his uv long sleeves. Size 18/20… oops I mean size 14 Saz thinking she’s Kim K with her MK hand bag full of used nappies. Izzy Flexing the Whatever the duck that tat is thinking she a boss babe eye rolling anyone that walks past. Esme, the pouting, entitled brat TikToking her holiday away for the sake of a load of pre teens declaring their admiration for her brows. Jason the king of manhood trying to string a sentence together whilst dipping MIla’s head under the pool water and getting a high five from his enablers. Poor Mila not getting the same attention as her godly brother. Isla, making most of the huge portion sizes because that’s all she knows since her parents let her down. And poor Aura looking round whilst left on the beach whilst they all go swimming and wondering what sort of chav family she’s been birthed into. Either way… it’s gonna be a BANGER!
BEST PRE HOLIDAY DESCRIPTION EVER!!!

😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sure I saw 2 whistle lollipops,each, in Jace and Mila’s snack boxes. I‘m sorry but if I was sitting next to a family allowing that I’d be having words with the cabin crew. They’re loud and selfish enough, and Jace has a gob on him like a foghorn, he certainly doesn’t need a bloody whistling lolly.

She‘s got more fidget spinners than a shop and she doesn’t even have a window to attach them to. There‘s no rhyme or reason to what she’s packed. She always thinks more is better. It’s the same when it comes to presents, but it’s not true. The kids will be overwhelmed and overstimulated which is not what you want when you’re trapped in tin can at 40,000 ft for hours on end, I’m so glad I was not on that flight. It must have been horrific for the other passengers, but of course we’re going to be told that they were falling over themselves to tell Lazy and Creepy that the children, especially Jace, were the best behaved children they’ve ever met.

Reactions: 27
There is literally half a WHSmiths in her hand luggage. 10,000 markers and glitter glue and stickers and paint markers and stickers and mess free paints and stickers.

Hand fans and battery operated fans and spare fans.

A Kindle with a flat battery.

Some sort of action figure with no arms.

Bags inside bags inside bags.

A lipgloss holder.
Reusable nappies

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sure I saw 2 whistle lollipops,each, in Jace and Mila’s snack boxes. I‘m sorry but if I was sitting next to a family allowing that I’d be having words with the cabin crew. They’re loud and selfish enough, and Jace has a gob on him like a foghorn, he certainly doesn’t need a bloody whistling lolly.
You are correct. I just said to my husband “imagine being on a long haul flight with that family of loud scruffs, I think I’d jump out”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I really wish biz Saz would stop wearing platform heels. She’s stomping about like Herman Munster the size she is 😂
---
Clearly taken today, does anyone recognise the wall 😂
I couldn’t possibly comment on if that is a European white wall or an American one 😂😂 All I will say is that if it is America they have gone to then I’d hate to see the size of them when they get back. Apart from Issy and the littlest ones the rest of them are filling out enough as it is. Sarah will need a seatbelt extender on the way back 😂 Instead of carrying 10 little fans about it would do Sarah some good to lose a bit of the weight she’s carrying. Her arse crack must sweat like a jalapeños coochie 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Even if creepy gets into florida or any part of America and he's smug he's Just lucky, but you only have to see lazy yesterday saying she csnt say where they are going etc just spills guilt and worry the anxiety on her was enough to know they are worried about something. The fact Chris was not really on camera and normally he's showing off says he was shitting himself. Also fact that today they know no video goes out gives them extra time . Be smug Chris your not fooling anyone , you and lazy are worried about something ...

Let's be clear if anyone wants to report you they will anytime so secrecy isn't going to work long time

Reactions: 14
I’m sure I saw 2 whistle lollipops,each, in Jace and Mila’s snack boxes. I‘m sorry but if I was sitting next to a family allowing that I’d be having words with the cabin crew.
Two whistles, you say? They're planning on going large! 🤣

Screenshot_20240513-223727_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It doesn’t seem all that long ago when gas went to, and then over $3 a gallon 😧
I never could work out the conversion to UK prices as it’s in liters, but I knew we were heavily subsidized in the US. I wonder if it’s still cheaper in the US? Certainly California is one of the most expensive states now.

There’s an old Neil Diamond song, ‘I am I said’ - the opening lines are:

‘LA’s fine most the time, the sunshine’s, and the people are laid back;
Palm trees grow, rents are low…’

Holy tit, rents are crazy high now! It’s not unusual to have a ‘million dollar home’ that’s pretty average.

I can’t see them in LA. Correction- I don’t want to see them in LA 😏
It’s not for everyone and they’d miss the best bits. Can just see them taking a tour of ‘movie stars homes’ 🤣 🤣 I’m surprized they are still running - but they’d fit right in with some of the folks we see on the open busses.
Nah, I can’t see it… but they were all just a little too smug & over excited.

Talk about uncomfortable and inappropriate travel clothing - this lot are such amateurs. Did he seriously fly out in that manky green willy warmer? 😂
Petrol/Gas is around £1.50/$1.88 a litre in the UK

4.54 litres in a gallon

4.54 x 1.88 = $8.54 a gallon in the UK

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I said the other day I was wanting to see all their luggage, they've shown Lazy and Isabelle with two trollies of cases and Lazy's 6 million bags of crap and that won't be the half of it. They probably needed their own plane to fit them and all their shite and as Lazy said herself, Jace and Mila will just be on their tablets and not touch all the tat she packed.

At least she said Jace and Mila have their scooter cases so Isla won't look ridiculous scooting round the airport on something far too small for her.

Reactions: 7
Imagine Jace scooting and screeching through Gatwick airport? Jesus Christ on a bike, I bet people were judging them so much. I wonder how many people lost their ankles?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.