The Ingham Family #333 Sarah got home schooled in her comments section

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please keep us updated on his answers, some of us are blocked!

Reactions: 10
I’ve got a question Creepy. “ how many anxiety pills did u pop on the morning of the baggage drop “?
Speaking of baggage drops.. I hope we don't get another mini rant about the state of the toilets at their destination airport, like he's done before, or whinging about a fellow traveller's flatulence issues. I bet Creepy's guts are the worst, given the stress of it all.

Reactions: 15
Seeing her fully has made me feel better about my 14 /16 self because I know I'm not as big as her.
another 14-16 here, she would struggle to fit into my wardrobe (even if we removed all the clothing - we would struggle to close the door) she would have no chance of fitting into my clothes!!

I know the camera can put on pounds but not stones. She would be so much more relatable if she owned her size and dressed to flatter it. I know so many larger ladies who know what suits their size and always look great in their clothing choices.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Speaking of baggage drops.. I hope we don't get another mini rant about the state of the toilets at their destination airport, like he's done before, or whinging about a fellow traveller's flatulence issues. I bet Creepy's guts are the worst, given the stress of it all.
Imaging then going through security with all that shite 🤣. There’s not a cat in hells chance at least him or her didn’t get frisked. They will find something to witch about as per. They are wired that way. That aside. If I could have been granted one wish then my wish would have been to be there to watch Creepy shrivel up when walking towards passport control. He can give all the whoohooos in the world because he knows, we know and the whole of YouTube know , he’d have been shitting more bricks than a builders yard. He’ll have been meditating the whole night before whist fat Saz pushed those Zzzzz out with Aura attached to her tit as per. I wonder if he hid behind the kids like he does in Meadowhall.

Reactions: 17
I think they've almost definitely gone east if landing at nighttime. Purely based on airline baggage allowances I’m sticking with Doha or Dubai for my guesses - as soon as they show footage of getting on the plane the answer will be clear anyway.

Please tell me Sarah has an adequate, supportive bra in her hand luggage. Her puppies are about dragging on the ground. Talk about swing low sweet chariot 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Watching her vlog, does she not realise the kindle battery is dead? No point at all in having that in her hand luggage 🤣 I hope they’ve been hit with excess baggage charges.

Watching her vlog, does she not realise the kindle battery is dead? No point at all in having that in her hand luggage 🤣 I hope they’ve been hit with excess baggage charges.
All that handluggage and she could not bring a charger? They have millions of it for their computers cameras Ipads etc.

Reactions: 11
All that handluggage and she could not bring a charger? They have millions of it for their computers cameras Ipads etc.
You wouldn’t think they were seasoned world travellers with all that shite she packed !

One thing I cant stand when flying is the limited space you have and when your stuff falls on the floor. Can you imagine all the rubbish around their seats when they get off !

Maybe Creepy's Instagram Q&A will give a clue to which timezone they are in, he usually does them when he's 'editing' when the rest of them are asleep.

Reactions: 8
Even if creepy gets into florida or any part of America and he's smug he's Just lucky, but you only have to see lazy yesterday saying she csnt say where they are going etc just spills guilt and worry the anxiety on her was enough to know they are worried about something. The fact Chris was not really on camera and normally he's showing off says he was shitting himself. Also fact that today they know no video goes out gives them extra time . Be smug Chris your not fooling anyone , you and lazy are worried about something ...

Let's be clear if anyone wants to report you they will anytime so secrecy isn't going to work long time
I hope they do go to Florida they won’t enjoy it he will be watching his back the whole time shitting it I’ll gladly watch 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe Creepy's Instagram Q&A will give a clue to which timezone they are in, he usually does them when he's 'editing' when the rest of them are asleep.
He’s ahead as he said that the vlog would be up today (Tuesday) and that was before midnight UK time. It’s currently 2.26am in Doha and an hour later in Dubai ;) What I find hilarious is every iFam had their hopes up it’s finally an American trip and that doesn’t seem to be the case - I really do think some will switch off when they realise 🤣 I do also wonder if that will finally hit them that what’s been said about Chris is true - they have NO excuses not to go to the USA anymore
IMG_5261.jpeg
IMG_5263.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The new “friends” have the piggies for them

friends that have 2 kids similar ages to meewa and Jason dahmer

• Angry
Reactions: 9
The new “friends” have the piggies for them

friends that have 2 kids similar ages to meewa and Jason dahmer
Hopefully they adopt them and keep them there because those piggies deserve better. Not being carted around in vehicles for starters, being left on a campsite by themselves overnight where anything could have happened - and won’t even get started on Prinny, the list is endless

• Sad
Reactions: 17
He’s ahead as he said that the vlog would be up today (Tuesday) and that was before midnight UK time. It’s currently 2.26am in Doha and an hour later in Dubai ;) What I find hilarious is every iFam had their hopes up it’s finally an American trip and that doesn’t seem to be the case - I really do think some will switch off when they realise 🤣 I do also wonder if that will finally hit them that what’s been said about Chris is true - they have NO excuses not to go to the USA anymore
View attachment 2934162View attachment 2934169
I really hope it's a sponsored trip to doha with their tourist board. My friend lived in doha and did a huge job for their government... they tapped her phone! When we talked we had to talk in code about personal things because they listened in. Imagine if he starts hs usual tit and they tapped in and caught him. In a devout Muslim country he'd never see the light of day again.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
None of the dummies or spoons are encased to keep them clean. For flying/travelling you’d use disposable nappies and wipes. One of those toys is noisy. Quiet toys only for travelling.

Always take at least two spare sets of clothes for babies and young kids and lots of disposable nappies, even flying short haul! You just never know, delays, sickness etc.

HOLY tit. Those snack boxes are disgraceful. Don’t get me wrong, mine get sweets when we travel but that is beyond excessive. We also buy fruit salads and veggie sticks to munch on. Junk food makes you feel horrible especially when flying long haul.

Paint pens, highlighters, glitter glue and stickers on a plane for a two and five year old. No, just no.

Way, way, way too many toys and so many of the same thing. It’s just not necessary. Those kids will spend most of the flight in front of screens anyway.

They must be sponsored and flying business class based on the size of Sarah’s hand luggage.

You keep it simple flying with small children, changes of clothes, a few well thought out activities, which you get out one at a time, and some healthy snacks all packed in a single easy to carry bag with lots of pockets. Mine are more Isla’s age but I still pack a bag of surprises which I give to them once we’ve taken off. I do get Sarah’s excitement because I do love packing surprises for my kids when we travel.

Sorry but I can't get over the amount of stuff that Sarah has packed for the plane you know for someone that travel often I don't think she has a clue. Why can't J & M take there own small backpack with snacks,activities and the Kindle. Then a nappy bag for the baby a few toys, snacks nappy ect. Where is that big white bag going to fit?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.