The Ingham Family #333 Sarah got home schooled in her comments section

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their poor fellow passengers, it's bad enough the usual screeching and foghorning but add in two children hyped up on sugar...

Reactions: 19
I am speaking from 30 mins outside my nation's capital (aka Washington, DC) where gas is roughly $3.59/gal. Of course this varies by day/type/location/state(taxes), but gives a baseline
Yes well our insatiable desire for petrol has cost millions of middle eastern people their lives so we get it very cheaply by comparison.

Reactions: 8
If the Inghams were a film:
Fakes on a plane
Dirty rotten scroungers
Top G

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What about Japan, I know a few folk who’ve been there lately
Would love to see them afford that but also the strict cultural thing, could see them running into trouble. Eg you can’t have visible tattoos in onsens.

Reactions: 14
wow. Just wow those snack boxes are astonishing

king Jace and mila will be flying off their nuts with all that sugar

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My guess Thailand
Theyre daft enough not to realise how hot it will be

Reactions: 13
Just watching Sarah Spews yet more tit for her Fishwife mouth. Never in my life have I seen so much shite in one bag. Glitter glue and paints for a flight? That bag is just full of useless crap from Temu and Shein that she has once again, enjoyed putting together. Putting littul paints in cute littul bags, with lots of compartments and littul zips and look SO CUUUUTE. I hope they scanned the bag, saw all the tatt in it and told her to dump it for unnecessarily using up baggage space. And no wonder Isla and Esme are putting on timber. The sweets for the 'littul two' amounted to more than mine eat in a month

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Whilst the amount of sweets look shocking, I wouldn't be surprised if that's a normal amount for them over a day. They are always snacking, going to fetch themselves some more, asking for more, being given very large desserts/baked goods that have been bought for them. They just don't usually have them all set out at once like that.

Reactions: 17
If they were attempting the US - which I seriously doubt - it would be fun to see them go through immigration. A lot has been automated now, but still, of course there are checks. Creepy raises red flags just by his existence and look - plus the idiotic things he says.

But as an alien, he’d need to declare his purpose for requesting to be admitted into the country. He’s going to have to say work related, and provide significant paperwork & a work visa. All their camera equipment says a lot more than ‘family vacation’ - plus, ‘we’re famous’ - immigration may well be Ifam but the law is the law 🙂

Just suppose they get by without declaring work, the amount of luggage screams a lot more than Brits on vacation. And as others have said, they’ve left themselves no room to bring anything back.
I may travel reasonably light on the outgoing leg but I’ll have a virtually empty case for all the tit I’ll bring back 🤪

So no I don’t think it’s their American dream, but every country will require the correct paperwork if they are planning to ‘work’ which clearly they are.
Homebound is a totally different thing. I went to Costco and bought a small and a big suitcase for less than what I would have bought the smal one for in Norway.
---
I think we all come to an agreement that only one of us should watch it, lets not carried away when we know he likes to drag this tit out, it'll be them arriving at gatwick and going through to the airport, they need to create distance and I'll be shocked if they tell anything tonight.
You forgot about the 20 minute homeschooling onboard the flight. Everyone was so impressed by Sarah as an educator,Jace was a prodigy that will be a pilot, doctor and astronaut before he is 12 years old.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.